Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. (4812 Views)

Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
10.  Treat Him the Way You Would Want to Be Treated

Show your man appreciation and that you recognize his efforts. This is self-explanatory  and common sense.

9. Meet his Standards

If you're dressed exposing your body, do not expect your ideal guy who let's say is a business man, to want a girl like you. What I mean by that is if you want a man to be about something you must display that you deserve it. You have to be the type of woman who a man can see himself interacting with daily.  Basically, you have to meet his standards too. Some women who never have a man in their life it is because they do not have any qualities worth it. If you want a man who is in shape, well you better be in shape yourself, and if you want a man who is well off financial well you better have something to bring to the table.

8. Matching your standards

You want a man who is making six figures, but you’re not making even close to that. You want a man who is really intelligent, but you can’t even add 2+2. What I mean by this is that, men also want a woman who can bring things to the table other than physically. Are you able to match those standards that you set? Do you have the qualities that your ideal guy would like?

7. Having Your Man's Back

Not telling you to go learn to box so you can fight people who attack your man, but what I mean is being by his side. Be prepared to go to war for your man just so you can help take some of the stress off his shoulders. Support him at all times throughout the ups and downs so you can later reap the benefits. It’s become very common for women who are not there yet financially to want a man to be there. She isn’t willing to stay by his side as he climbs the corporate latter but wants to reap the benefits. Depending on your age bracket, not a lot of men are going to be established financially. You want an Obama but you’re not willing to be a Michelle.

6. Never Be 100% Dependent

Relationships do not always last; a real woman will support her man but will also bring value to the team. It makes you more attractive when you have the ability to stand on your own two feet. When you become this way you never depend on him and if the relationship doesn’t work out guys will always line up to try to get with you because you bring value unlike a lot of females these days that are looking for a rich man to take care of them forever.

5.  Be supportive and Subjective

The male ego makes a lot of men think they are always right. For instance, if you’re lost some guys hate asking for direction because they think they're right and never wrong. A real woman will support him in the things he is doing but if his ideas are on some B’s she will let him know without talking down on him.

4. Believing What You See and Not What You Hear

You have to be like a filter, since the world loves failure. Misery loves company so people hate to see others happy. If you’re in a happy relationship with a guy people will start throwing in their two cents just to break you up. A good wife/ woman will be able to filter that out and be about her man.

3. Unpretentiousness

Being unpretentious means being down to earth. I bet you,if you interviewed guys who are in long-term marriages that they like that their wife are down to earth. Men like a woman who is down to earth and not Nagy or needy.

2. Staying in your Lane

Don’t you hate it when you’re driving and someone keeps cutting through the lanes from left to right? The person needs to stay in their lane right? Well, this applies to women. What I mean by staying in your lane is knowing what you are. A lot of women are delusional about what they are. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, are you truly wife material? In this generation, a lot of females think they are wife material when they really aren’t. If you’re a gold digger, groupie, or have a bad attitude, know who you are and stop saying that you’re wife material when you really aren’t. You’re just setting yourself up for failure.

1.      Be coachable

What I really wanted to say was to be more submissive, but I know a lot of women hate that word, so I don’t need a gang of angry females to write angry comments. What I mean by being coachable is that you need to be more of a Kobe Bryant. You need to be Kobe and let your man be Phil Jackson (Kobe’s coach). You need to allow your man to be a man at times and stop being competitive. Not all men are Phil Jackson’s but when you recognize that your man has those qualities (leadership), you have to follow him and let him guide you.

.5 Accepting the truth

One of the main thing's women says they hate about men is he not being able to communicate. I’m not going to make an excuse for every guy out there, but one of the main reason's guys hate communicating with women is because they can’t handle the truth. Sometimes the truth is just giving you constructive criticism but when a guy tells a woman about her flaws, he is labeled as insensitive or woman basher. What men want to spend their rest of their life with a woman who always gets defensive or emotional whenever he gives her criticism?

For instance, guys have a hard time telling a girl to lose weight. The reason is women tend to get defensive about it if you tell them. What else is he going to do? Even if a man loves you, he still can leave you if he doesn’t find you attractive. Another thing women love to do is deflect things. Even though what I have stated is true, I bet you that some women will deflect it and start talking about how this article is mean.

http://www.top10point5.com/2011/06/top-105-must-have-qualities-for-women.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid, how big is ya badonkadonk?

That is the only standard I care about in women lol.

Most women have fish brains. Some of them might be book smart, but very few of them are problem solvers. So, the appearance is the only thing I care about in women loool.

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by coogar: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Most women have fish brains. Some of them might be book smart, but very few of them are problem solvers. So, the appearance is the only thing I care about in women loool.

bwahahahaha
bait is well placed & well articulated. let's see who bites it this time. grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

What's badonkadong?
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

bwahahahaha
bait is well placed & well articulated. let's see who bites it this time. grin

Lol, just keeping it real.

Someone has to tell these women the truth, with no holds barred.

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

What's badonkadong?

That is batty/ar.se/bum.

The almighty word was coined by the super lyrical Keith Murray lol.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by crackhaus: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

1.      Be coachable

What I really wanted to say was to be more submissive, but I know a lot of women hate that word, so I don’t need a gang of angry females to write angry comments. What I mean by being coachable is that you need to be more of a Kobe Bryant. You need to be Kobe and let your man be Phil Jackson (Kobe’s coach). You need to allow your man to be a man at times and stop being competitive. Not all men are Phil Jackson’s but when you recognize that your man has those qualities (leadership), you have to follow him and let him guide you.
cheesycheesy

You don't need to mince words, they gots to be submissive - however they choose to interpret that is not your problem and if the claws come at you, I got your back grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

*sights*
Sometimes, I wonder if you really mean all these stuffs you write.

Badonkadonk's are every where you look, so when making a list of standards, it should be left out.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Another "submissive" thread? cheesy

Una go wait taya o! cheesy

Me sef LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE "submissive" boys and men o!

They make me VERRRRRRRRRRRRY "wet"! wink

5 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

*sights*
Sometimes, I wonder if you really mean all these stuffs you write.

Badonkadonk's are every where you look, so when making a list of standards, it should be left out.

Nah, I'm asking about ya badonkadonk lol.

Really and truly, I mean it. My standards are very high, and using those standards as a premise for women would be extremely harsh, cos most women can't meet them. Er, let me use this medium as a case study, since we are both members - how many female posters can make logical arguments about reality? - very few, maybe a handful lol. So, what is the point of having standards that can never be met?

Anyway, badonkadonk can't be left out - it is very important. Err, let me add connection to it.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lemme just grab a chair
No mat again sad
Coogar burnt my mat lipsrsealed angry
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

They make me VERRRRRRRRRRRRY "wet"!
wink

hahahaha.................. cheesy grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, I'm asking about ya badonkadonk lol.

Really and truly, I mean it. My standards are very high, and using those standards as a premise for women would be extremely harsh, cos most women can't meet them. Er, let me use this medium as a case study, since we are both members - how many female posters can make logical arguments about reality? - very few, maybe a handful lol. So, what is the point of having standards that can never be met?

Anyway, badonkadonk can't be left out - it is very important. Err, let me add connection to it.

Both genders have the same goal of solving problem,fighting for what they believe in etc and they will often go about finding a solution in very different ways . These differences are often unconscious - so I would say A lot of women are emotional and idealistic but that doesn't mean they have fish brains.

It would take a lot of self-discipline and continuous practice for a woman to make more logical/realistic decisions independent of emotional impulses and it is achievable.

Am a firm believer that women and men are different.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

You don't need to mince words, they gots to be submissive - however they choose to interpret that is not your problem and if the claws come at you, I got your back grin
grin grin

But I think the word submissive is kinda outdated

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

undecided undecided
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by coogar: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

Both genders have the same goal of solving problem,fighting for what they believe in etc and they will often go about finding a solution in very different ways . These differences are often unconscious - so I would say A lot of women are emotional and idealistic but that doesn't mean they have fish brains.

It would take a lot of self-discipline and continuous practice for a woman to make more logical/realistic decisions independent of emotional impulses and it is achievable.

women are mostly emotional & men are mostly practical. it's the MNS & TPJ systems at play. women use the latter more, men use the former more. a man's way of showing that he cares is to try to solve the problem while the woman stays in the sympathetic mode for far too long saying "aiyya aiiya" while weeping profusely. grin

women don't snap out of their MNS....men snap out of it & quickly stick to the TPJ which prevents their thought processes from being clouded by emotions, strengthening their ability to find practical solutions, but at times, it can make them appear to be uncaring.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

You just added credence to my assertion about most women. So if they are mostly idealistic, illogical, and emotional - without self-discipline - why should I, as a practical and passionate guy, set standards most of them wouldn't be able to attain in this lifetime?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by zeb04(f): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Don't you all get tired of opening all these threads.

These list not changing anyone's opinion about marriage or life so what's the point undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by coogar: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

You just added credence to my assertion about most women. So if they are mostly idealistic, illogical, and emotional - without self-discipline - why should I, as a practical and passionate guy, set standards most of them wouldn't be able to attain in this lifetime?

hahahaha
lord chesterfield captured your thoughts when he made this comment....

A man of wisdom only trifles with women, plays with them, humours and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with a serious matter.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

They make me VERRRRRRRRRRRRY "wet"! wink
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha
lord chesterfield captured your thoughts when he made this comment....

A man of wisdom only trifles with women, plays with them, humours and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with a serious matter.

Words on marble!

Lord Chesterfield is a genius! Lool

Not sexist nor chauvinistic, that is the truth. And most times, that is how you deal with women, so as to get along with them. Also I'm learning the science of telling them what they want to hear lol.

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
why is it dat most of u here, when u hear submissive, ur blood will just rise grin HBP is real o grin

if u want a woman who is independent stop waiting for submissiveness like its a ticket to heaven undecided

and vice versa
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by coogar: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Words on marble!

Lord Chesterfield is a genius! Lool

Not sexist nor chauvinistic, that is the truth. And most times, that is how you deal with women, so as to get along with them. Also I'm learning the science of telling them what they want to hear lol.

learnt that since age 12.
if you want less arguments & squabs, tell her what she wants to hear - what you gotta do should be locked safely in your heart. grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol @ in this lifetime.

Shine ya eyes grin take your time and you'll find one or two or three grin lol.

No one is perfect you know. What if you find one that meets all your "standards" and her badonkadong is as flat as a board?
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
zeb04:
Don't you all get tired of opening all these threads.

These list not changing anyone's opinion about marriage or life so what's the point undecided

I saw it and I just thought to share.
It is not in my interest to change anyone's opinion about anything.
And the point is, you don't have to like it, just ignore. smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by crackhaus: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
AfricanApple:
why is it dat most of u here, when u hear submissive, ur blood will just rise grin HBP is real o grin

if u want a woman who is independent stop waiting for submissiveness like its a ticket to heaven undecided

and vice versa
And this is where some women (and men) who feel like sounding modern get it wrong.

Being independent and submissive are not mutually exclusive - think about it!

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by zeb04(f): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

I saw it and I just thought to share.
It is not in my interest to change anyone's opinion about anything.
And the point is, you don't have to like it, just ignore. smiley
oh yeh,you are so right.
There are other better things to be intrested in,not one yeye recycled piece of trash.
Goodluck being all that.

Am out lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

women are mostly emotional & men are mostly practical. it's the MNS & TPJ systems at play. women use the latter more, men use the former more. a man's way of showing that he cares is to try to solve the problem while the woman stays in the sympathetic mode for far too long saying "aiyya aiiya" while weeping profusely. grin

women don't snap out of their MNS....men snap out of it & quickly stick to the TPJ which prevents their thought processes from being clouded by emotions, strengthening their ability to find practical solutions, but at times, it can make them appear to be uncaring.

@ the bolded. That's not always true.
But of course, people see what they want to see.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by crackhaus: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

grin grin

But I think the word submissive is kinda outdated
Noted.

What's the modern word for it? Coachable?

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by coogar: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Joavid:

@ the bolded. That's not always true.
But of course, people see what they want to see.

#sighs
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB

I bookmarked this thread specially for you. Check out. grin

NB:it was created by a lady. cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2014
crackhaus:

And this is where some women (and men) who feel like sounding modern get it wrong.

Being independent and submissive are not mutually exclusive - think about it!
now tell me, why do u guys feel we should be submissive to you, because you have stronger muscles? because the bible said so? because it is generally believed men were created first? or because of the thing dangling between your legs? I really don't get, tell me what makes us less to u men, make me understand
men and women are not the same, agreed but we are humans right? and not some sought of animals bought from the market and trained to be humble and obedient, and that must do whatever its master says

imagine someone comparing a woman's brain to that of a fish shocked how dire undecided

men cannot do without women, women cannot do without men, we all have power enclosed in our genders. its not a man's world or a woman's, it a world for us all

like someone once trashed dis issue, being submissive means u are being dominated, a supremacy is being exercised over you, blahhhh, u know what it is...

imagine when a man says: don't make friends, don't go to weddings, don't do this don't do that, his words are final even when they are wrong

or even when his mendulla oblangata is decaying grin

make una joor o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics / Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.