Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. (4825 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House / Why President Buhari's First Wife Packed Out Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2022
Hello There ��
I'd like you guys to help me on this... My wife packed her belongings from the house exactly a month today. Now she wants me to come bring her belongings back to the house from her parents.

As a man, is this right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by yomi007k(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
Why did she leave in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Mindlog: 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
Like earlier asked, why did she leave in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by HeRulesMen: 7:53pm On May 20, 2022
What happened in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:
Hello There ��
I'd like you guys to help me on this... My wife packed her belongings from the house exactly a month today. Now she wants me to come bring her belongings back to the house from her parents.

As a man, is this right?

100% So. Yes

If you rely on advice here, you'll get it wrong.

She has already figured the part she got wrong in your issues so you don't need to overflog it or play the ego card by saying, you left yourself, return. She wants to be needed and as such, you're almost re-proposing to her. Hence you need to reach out, while she meets you mid way

Any other counsel about from this counsel here is to scatter your marriage patapata. The choice is yours. I have spoken

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Emma2Seconds: 8:03pm On May 20, 2022
What's the matter first??
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Baba40(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:
Hello There ��

As a man, is this right?

This people are the same thing... If you go and help her pack , she would pack out again

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Baba40(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
JRichards:

100% So. Yes

She has already figured the part she got wrong in your issues so you don't need to overflog it or play the ego card by saying, you left yourself, return. She wants to be needed and as such, you're almost re-proposing to her. Hence you need to reach out, while she meets you mid way

Any other counsel about from this counsel here is to scatter your marriage patapata. The choice is yours. I have spoken

You are wrong bro... Mine did 4 different times, the last was the final

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
JRichards:

100% So. Yes

Hmmmmm.

I don't have issues with her coming back, where I have issues with is me been the one to come bring her belongings back to the house.

She's this nagging type, she someone who wants you to please her 100% even when she know you're not equal to fulfilling it.

She's someone who chooses other people apartment to hers, even when I've told her I don't like her sitting or doing anything in others people's home.

When I'm busy with work on my phone, that's when she wants to have a conversation.

She's someone who will not do anything for you until when she pleases.

There's alot of things she's doing which I talked out with her but she's not ready to heed.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
Baba40:

You are wrong bro... Mine did 4 different times, the last was the final

Is your marriage his marriage? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=PeerHub post=113018916][/quote]

How about talking about the issues in your marriage with a counselor rather than point out her flaws.

EXAMPLE. Panacea to her sitting down at home can be easily controlled with either getting her a shop or Dstv and Solar and a work engagement to keep her home

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

Hmmmmm.

I don't have issues with her coming back, where I have issues with is me been the one to come bring her belongings back to the house.

She's this nagging type, she someone who wants you to please her 100% even when she know you're not equal to fulfilling it.

She's someone who chooses other people apartment to hers, even when I've told her I don't like her sitting or doing anything in others people's home.

When I'm busy with work on my phone, that's when she wants to have a conversation.

She's someone who will not do anything for you until when she pleases.

There's alot of things she's doing which I talked out with her but she's not ready to heed.

You have legit points though. Make sure you state your concerns in the present of her kin before he returns

If you want to prove manly, you can act dismissive and tell her to find her way home same way she left. This way you retain your honour and dignity intact. It's also doable too. But state your needs and wants before allowing him her return oh otherwise, aluta continua

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2022
JRichards:

How about talking about the issues in your marriage with a counselor rather than point out her flaws.

EXAMPLE. Panacea to her sitting down at home can be easily controlled with either getting her a shop or Dstv and Solar and a work engagement to keep her home

The funny thing is I gave her money about a ₦100k to start something with, gave the fund to sisters husband to keep.

I don't want to go deep with this money matter.

Still gave her some money to start selling foodstuffs at home, make subscription available every month still she won't stay in the house.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2022
JRichards:

You have legit points though. Make sure you state your concerns in the present of her kin before he returns

If you want to prove manly, you can act dismissive and tell her to find her way home same way she left. This way you retain your honour and dignity intact. It's also doable too. But state your needs and wants before allowing him her return oh otherwise, aluta continua

She doesn't want to back else I come pack her things, I told her I was going to pay the the transport fare, she still insist on me coming.

Not that I can't go and bring those things back to the house, but to me It feels like I went to beg her to come back.

Is there dignity with doing that?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Richy4(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2022
<< I don't want to know what transpired between the two of you.. but if you were the one that wanted her back into the house and she accepts to come back, logically, u should be the one to help her take her luggage back because u wanted her back...

<< If she was the one that left on her own accord and decide to come back at will, then...( I won't say what I will do smiley) but conveying her luggage back into the house is not part of it..

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

The funny thing is I gave her money about a ₦100k to start something with, gave the fund to sisters husband to keep.

I don't want to go deep with this money matter.

Still gave her some money to start selling foodstuffs at home, make subscription available every month still she won't stay in the house.

She just wants to be free. Doesn't want to work, but want to be free to do as she please and go around neighborhood. Is she an Ijebu lady ?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

She doesn't want to back else I come pack her things, I told her I was going to pay the the transport fare, she still insist on me coming.

Not that I can't go and bring those things back to the house, but to me It feels like I went to beg her to come back.

Is there dignity with doing that?

This is more of a personal decision and desire oh. Only you know what you want and only you know what it feels like being in your shoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
Richy4:
<< I don't want to know what transpired between the two of you.. but if you were the one that wanted her back into the house and she accepts to come back, logically, u should be the one to help her take her luggage back because u wanted her back...

<< If she was the one that left on her own accord and decide to come back at will, then...( I won't say what I will do smiley) but conveying her luggage back into the house is not part of it..

Hmmmm.

Both parents want us to resolve, I keep saying I didn't send her packing, when she feels dim she can come.

I'm not not comfortable with the part where I should be the one to go bring her luggages back to the house.

This is why I've come to ask if that's not foolishness.

If I do go, what could be the possible consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2022
JRichards:

She just wants to be free. Doesn't want to work, but want to be free to do as she please and go around neighborhood. Is she an Ijebu lady ?

She's from kogi... Egbira Okenne
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

She's from kogi... Egbira Okenne

Don't be quick to take her back. Go ad tell her kins-people all you dislike about the marriage in heir presence first and foremost. Prioritize your needs. She should be the one serving, not asking you to worship her

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by ojun50(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Don't go let her bring her tins by her self, if her parents can allow her to stay that long without sending her back since all this while, oga you might see worst of her to come oh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
JRichards:

Don't be quick to take her back. Go ad tell her kins-people all you dislike about the marriage in heir presence first and foremost. Prioritize your needs. She should be the one serving, not asking you to worship her

I've met kins-people. They're also saying I should come bring her belongings.

That I should act like a man and just over look her childish behaviour and manners.

I called one this evening that It doesn't sit well in me to come over to bring her belongings. What he said was he's not interested in this anymore and hanged the phone on me, I took time to call back and he didn't answer.

I had to call my woman and talk things out that I can only provide her with the money to get back home. She went silent and could not alter words afterwards.

We have a son together though. And I'm concern about my child.

He's just clocked one March 30th.

sad

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Richy4(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

Hmmmm.

Both parents want us to resolve, I keep saying I didn't send her packing, when she feels dim she can come.

I'm not not comfortable with the part where I should be the one to go bring her luggages back to the house.

This is why I've come to ask if that's not foolishness.

If I do go, what could be the possible consequences.

If I was to be in your shoes, God knows that I will not go... If she knows how she managed to fit her luggage into a car while leaving, she should also try and fit it back while coming back...

This is just me being me...If that's just how every couple behaves, packing out once there is misunderstanding, how would one solve their issues...

But you can be a better man buddy and bring her stuffs back... See it as a sacrifice for reconciliation smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
ojun50:
Don't go let her bring her tins by her self, if her parents can allow her to stay that long without sending her back since all this while, oga you might see worst of her to come oh

I've used that against them. If they really meant well for her, the same day she came with her belongings, she should have been sent back.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
Richy4:

If I was to be in your shoes, God knows that I will not go... If she knows how she managed to fit her luggage into a car while leaving, she should also try and fit it back while coming back...

This is just me being me...If that's just how every couple behaves, packing out once there is misunderstanding, how would one solve their issues...

But you can be a better man buddy and bring her stuffs back... See it as a sacrifice for reconciliation smiley

God

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Danibonk(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
As a Yoruba man if your wife dare pack her things out by herself if she want to pack in her parents will come and beg for her to come back. She will beg with her two knees on the ground

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by slan87(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
Did you sent her packing out of the house, if NO.
Let her find a way to bring back her belongings the way she did when she was packing it out.
But if you are the one who sent her packing then do the needful

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by boxer022(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2022
The fact that she moved her things out of the house back to her parents and you not sending her packing herself, is to be settled by her moving her things back by herself the same way she moved them out. You do not need to go there to carry her things. According to tradition, it is the man that can send his wife packing only due to infidelity from her and not the woman moving out her things. If you have older relatives confirm from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

I've met kins-people. They're also saying I should come bring her belongings.

That I should act like a man and just over look her childish behaviour and manners.

I called one this evening that It doesn't sit well in me to come over to bring her belongings. What he said was he's not interested in this anymore and hanged the phone on me, I took time to call back and he didn't answer.

I had to call my woman and talk things out that I can only provide her with the money to get back home. She went silent and could not alter words afterwards.

We have a son together though. And I'm concern about my child.

He's just clocked one March 30th.

sad

You dont get it still.

Go and tell her parents what you hate in her, first and foremost. leave every other thing. Go and establish that so you can know you will be getting a redemmed soul not the same crude one that misbehaves

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
slan87:
Did you sent her packing out of the house, if NO.
Let her find a way to bring back her belongings the way she did when she was packing it out.
But if you are the one who sent her packing then do the needful

I didn't! As a matter of fact I wasn't at home when she packed

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Richy4(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

I've used that against them. If they really meant well for her, the same day she came with her belongings, she should have been sent back.

I disagree with you on this one man... I can't send my daughter that came to take refuge in my home away in the name of marriage... God forbid.. Why am I her father?

I will advise her to settle with you or find ways to reconcile with both of you and bring the issue to an end... But asking her to leave my house because she's married.. that will never happen... Sorry

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by slan87(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
PeerHub:

I didn't! As a matter of fact I wasn't at home when she packed

Let her find a way to bring her belongings back, she made her choice going & let her decide her coming back.
Going to her parents place to help her bring it looks like you are desperate of having her back, let her find her way back

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. / Pains Of A House Wife / 5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.