Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Agodi Gardens! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agodi Gardens! (30468 Views)

Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) / Transformations At Agodi Gardens; Ibadan / Pictures From Agodi Zoological And Recreation Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Merlissa ...did you ever get to visit this place?

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by dridowu: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Omo ds place don make sense ooooo, dat place na rubbish wen i enta dr in 2010

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by omokab: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Some fools will still believe in the old useless slogan that "ibadan kii sinyan lemeji"(ibadan people does not serve any leader two times).If a leader deserve more than two time we should give him.Initially I did not believe that this man can do something Tangible in Oyo state but I was surprise to see all his development.Despite the fact that the federal allocation is been short paid he is stil doing better compare to the era of our great Akala who did nothing apart from unrest security in the state.I thought Ladoja is better before but with this development Ajumobi should continue in office for the second time.

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by follaj: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Good job. This man is transforming Ibadan. The next governor should build on all his has done. By now Ibadan should be competing with Lagos even though their allocation differs.

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by enomakos(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=holatin post=28583750]if you visit Ibadan and you no visit lucky
mother brothel than you no come Ibadan at all[/quote]lucky mother brothel?are you the manager?

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by enomakos(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=holatin post=28583750]if you visit Ibadan and you no visit lucky
mother brothel than you no come Ibadan at all[/quote]lucky mother brothel?are you the manager?how much for still day break?

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by omenka(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Looks very serene I must admit. Never thought a place like this existed. Would definitely check it out next year.

We need more relaxation spots like this. Wish it could be reproduced across all states. Enough of the clubs and hotels and beer parlours.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by slikcipher(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
HopeAtHand:
If this was in Onitsha, only heaven knows what those Anambra touts would av been upto by now.

Nice one..Port Harcourt desperately needs one or two of these spots.

shutup!!! enter your mud house and hide. if you have nothing important to say , just close yours smelling mouth. BIGOT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by anonimi: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
django1:

Well I don't know, he seems to have completely slowed down of recent, dirts are piling up on the roads un removed for days and not much development in education.

Thanks for sharing these pics and your honest assessment of Ajimobi.
Can you confirm if the gardens have now been privatised or still run by government?

The key is maintenance, which is DEPENDENT on having a well motivated workforce. One key element to motivation is workers not only being well paid promptly but also FEELING they are well paid vis-a-vis their efforts.

It can be well!

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by anonimi: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

And akpabio's own is irrelevant

You see why people hates apc

Hypocricy

HYPOCRISY is what is driving many people away from the Arewa People's Congress, APC.

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by anonimi: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
laurel03:
e-politicians lying since 1999...Pls ds project was not financed by govt its now private project only dt govt privatized it... oyo state governor lying since 2011.

I thought as much.
Privatisation is not bad at all as it makes government receive licencing & tax REVENUE rather than pay subsidies for entities it cannot sustain as everyone feels it is their opportunity to "chop" with wrongly assigned staff based on considerations other than merit.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
If its open to public , I have to be there with my chicks grin

I hope they won't allow amugbos and beer there

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by npn001(f): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
where is the Garden located?.... How do i get there from UI

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by holatin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
enomakos:
lucky mother brothel?are you the manager?how much for still day break?
just 1750
d 50 for tax
Re: Agodi Gardens! by dre11(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Have being there. ......

And the place is woa and beautiful........

A nice place to visit during weekends
But when it's public holidays.. ..... The place is crowded and keeping up with crowd is something they have to upgrade on

Apart from that.. ... It's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by dre11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
npn001:
where is the Garden located?.... How do i get there from UI

Take a cab to bodija oja from ui
Then from there u can take a cab going to mokola roundabout..........

Tell the cabman u wanna stop at agodi gardens after the legislative house before the dandawo area(where the traffic light is).

That's the place

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for sharing these pics and your honest assessment of Ajimobi.
Can you confirm if the gardens have now been privatised or still run by government?

The key is maintenance, which is DEPENDENT on having a well motivated workforce. One key element to motivation is workers not only being well paid promptly but also FEELING they are well paid vis-a-vis their efforts.

It can be well!

Its some kind of a partnership, between legacy gardens and the state government.

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by jaylorde(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
I wish someone could come and check fish pond he created in ogbomoso(precisely takie square)

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
jaylorde:
I wish someone could come and check fish pond he created in ogbomoso(precisely takie square)

How is it like? Can you describe it or better still take pictures?
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
dre11:

Tell the cabman u wanna stop at agodi gardens after the legislative house before the dandawo area(where the traffic light is).

That's the place

Dandaru.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
LOVELY I MUST VISITsmiley
cc lero15

2 Likes

Re: Agodi Gardens! by dre11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
django1:

Dandaru.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Adedayo516(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
dhammyg:
LOVELY I MUST VISITsmiley
cc lero15
FrancisTony... Got something to say??... Lexxybooy, you owe me one.. Let's go decorate this place with coke smiley

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Adedayo516(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
dre11:

That's the place
Why not simply tell him to take a bike from the school gate to agodi garden... It's just 100naira...

BTW.... It is not open to the public yet... We're all hoping it would open before Christmas.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Before renovations! Circa 2010.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adedayo516:
FrancisTony... Got something to say??... Lexxybooy, you owe me one.. Let's go decorate this place with coke smiley
Ibadan is foine.
Are you happy? undecided
Re: Agodi Gardens! by lewoyo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
django1:

Its some kind of a partnership, between legacy gardens and the state government.
dridowu:
Omo ds place don make sense ooooo, dat place na rubbish wen i enta dr in 2010
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
dre11:

Thanks for the correction

No problem
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adedayo516:
am i invited tongue

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Adedayo516(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

Ibadan is foine.
Are you happy? undecided
Oh well... You said that so innocently with a pinch of salt apparently...

Are you happy too??
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adedayo516:
Oh well... You said that so innocently with a pinch of salt apparently...

Are you happy too??
Touché! grin
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Omotall(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Infact I like Gov Ajimobi,this coming election,I will canvass all my family member living in ibadan to vote for him wink teamajimobirocks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Lagos Gas Explosion: LASEMA Gives Updates, 8 Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.