Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Agodi Gardens! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agodi Gardens! (30456 Views)

Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) / Transformations At Agodi Gardens; Ibadan / Pictures From Agodi Zoological And Recreation Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Citadelbot: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
[s]
BuddahMonk:
Pls if your tired arguing with facts and figures tell me, posting some internet pictures isnt aguement neither will it stop the facts from emerging but i know your stock in trade is to derail this thread so that further facts will not be made available.

I know your antics, its either we argue now or you accept defeat so that i will go and look for something meaningful to do before the day break.

[/s]

You think i have the time to waste on you. Ahahahahaha. You will know what hit you soon, we are only laughing at you people cos you dont know whats up. Hehehehehe. Continue!!!
Re: Agodi Gardens! by semit: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
wow
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Shinatu: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please, let someone confirm that tis place is open,
If it is not, someone should please tell the authoriities that it musty open this Chritmas season, I beg!
Re: Agodi Gardens! by precisionindepth: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
django1:

Its very very close to mokola, you can take a bike and just tell them you're going to agodi garden, can't be more than 50naira.

Its just before getting to secretariat (parliament road).
pls can one visit anytime or there are specific days to visit. will really love to visit
Re: Agodi Gardens! by ymom07(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
abeg... how much to enter there... abi na free...and hoe much for swimming
Re: Agodi Gardens! by enomakos(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:

just 1750
d 50 for tax
is the brothel in agodi?
Re: Agodi Gardens! by holatin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
enomakos:
is the brothel in agodi?
yeah
Re: Agodi Gardens! by enomakos(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
yeah
ok thanks
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is nice but they are only key indices of modernisation coupled with economic growth it is in no way development.

Most of the facilities installed were prolly done by expatriates. until we can have indigenous project embarked by the locals we cannot talk of development but growth Ijare (1992)
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
precisionindepth:
pls can one visit anytime or there are specific days to visit. will really love to visit

http://www.agodigardens.com
Re: Agodi Gardens! by delpee(f): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Beautiful! tongue
So different from the Agodi gardens of old. It was our regular venue for Easter picnic.
Must check it out on my next visit to Ibadan. God bless Ajimobi. Ibadan a sin eleyi lemeji o. Amin.

@semitunde
Long time!

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Geeman74(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
semitunde:

Is it now open?

Tried taking my parents there around July and we were turned back at the gate.

Delpee, MsNas, come see this...
Are you sure this is Agodi garden? I pass by and it has a large sign in front of it appealing to public to Bear That Its under Construction. so where did you get all this pix? I spell a rat
Re: Agodi Gardens! by delpee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Geeman74:
Are you sure this is Agodi garden? I pass by and it has a large sign in front of it appealing to public to Bear That Its under Construction. so where did you get all this pix? I spell a rat

Why don't you step inside and give us your view?
Re: Agodi Gardens! by bxcode(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
pazienza:

You must be a tout yourself to know about Anambra touts.
Gbam!!gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Geeman74:

This is just phase1, there are still two more phases before it would be fully finished. Its a very extensive project.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by semitunde: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Geeman74:

You obviously got the wrong address. It wasn't opened the last time I checked but we could see some of what was in the pics from outside when we came there.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by semitunde: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
delpee:
Beautiful! tongue
So different from the Agodi gardens of old. It was our regular venue for Easter picnic.
Must check it out on my next visit to Ibadan. God bless Ajimobi. Ibadan a sin eleyi lemeji o. Amin.

@semitunde
Long time!

Yeah. Lol, real long time.

I mentioned you cos I knew you were also following from the other Ibadan thread that was erased.

Spending Xmas in ib? Most likely I will too. Maybe I'll do a detour after saying hi to django1's sis. tongue
Re: Agodi Gardens! by semitunde: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Phinity318:
This is nice but they are only key indices of modernisation coupled with economic growth it is in no way development.

Most of the facilities installed were prolly done by expatriates. until we can have indigenous project embarked by the locals we cannot talk of development but growth Ijare (1992)

True that. But its a nationwide problem though. Caused by mostly leadership failure.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by DOD1: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
django1:
I think this place can compete favorably with obudu resort minus the natural advantage of the mountain which is also a disadvantage as it makes the resort remote.
Re: Agodi Gardens! by alex406(m): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2014
MsNas:
Woww! This is cool shocked I know this place well, my secondary school was around there. Big transformation indeed! Will be sure to visit when next job come around! Wow!
you must have attended oba akinbiyi high school 1
Re: Agodi Gardens! by MsNas(f): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2014
alex406:
you must have attended oba akinbiyi high school 1
Huh? No, I didn't

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by Olaone1: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Useless Ajimobi undecided

Maybe the place is meant for just his family members. Always closed. Yet na taxpayers money ooo angry angry

HE'S A GONER
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Olaone1: 2:11am On Dec 05, 2014
MsNas:

Huh? No, I didn't
OBMS babe grin
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2014
semitunde:

I mentioned you cos I knew you were also following from the other Ibadan thread that was erased.

Spending Xmas in ib? Most likely I will too. Maybe I'll do a detour after saying hi to django1's sis. tongue

Lol. Where u wan take see my sister? cheesy
Re: Agodi Gardens! by semitunde: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
django1:

Lol. Where u wan take see my sister? cheesy

Dey dia na, u tin sey we no know you? tongue

She fine sha wink cool
Re: Agodi Gardens! by kemdee1: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Missing IB greatly sad
Re: Agodi Gardens! by delpee(f): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
semitunde:

My last experience on the Lag-IB express was traumatic. Won't visit in December cos of the heavy traffic. Have a wonderful time.

Treat Djangos sister jejely if you don't want red eyes o. wink

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by alex406(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
MsNas:

Huh? No, I didn't
so which of the schools did you attend?
Re: Agodi Gardens! by semitunde: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2014
delpee:

My last experience on the Lag-IB express was traumatic. Won't visit in December cos of the heavy traffic. Have a wonderful time.

Treat Djangos sister jejely if you don't want red eyes o. wink

Especially the Ibadan to lag part of the road, seriously terrible!!! But it can't be an excuse for people like us jare.

I usually go to ib on Xmas or new year day. Better for avoiding traffic.

I'm sure django1 wont mind. We are preparing something special to to keep him happy. lipsrsealed
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
semitunde:

Especially the Ibadan to lag part of the road, seriously terrible!!! But it can't be an excuse for people like us jare.

I usually go to ib on Xmas or new year day. Better for avoiding traffic.

I'm sure django1 wont mind. We are preparing something special to to keep him happy. lipsrsealed

Lol. I hear

1 Like

Re: Agodi Gardens! by chinkichun: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wait a minute... is this Nigeria?
Re: Agodi Gardens! by Ejiod(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Choi! Dis na small Paris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makurdi Hotel In October / Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) / Major Cities Of The World: {pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.