Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious (3013 Views)

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
You

might Call it a counter Thread,buh
dt ur Opinion,am Also here to advice the broke ladies to also work for
there Living

here are my points:

1: You Dont Have Anything To Offer-
The rich guys see's a broke girl/lady has someone who has nothing to
offer apart from sex,sex which dy can also get from millions of girls
with there money so therefore dy dont take You serious(Rich Guys)

2: BURDEN-
Your like a burden to them.A broke girl will always Expect the rich Guy
to buy her everything,her own is just to open Leg,therefore the Rich
guys jus see's you like a burden and dont take you serious.

3:FAITHFULNESS-
The broke ladies will always want there Rich bf to be faithful to them
and that can never happen,bcus this rich guys also have plenty Rich
girls lyk them who is also crushn on them.

4: CARERING-
Broke Ladies Also want there Rich guy to be very caren,my dear am sorry
thatz not possible,they have so many people to care for especially wen
he has junior ones hez training,and u cant even offer any help by
atleast buyn the least tissue for urself,u always want him to give and
urs is to collect,my dear forget it,he cant serious.

5: GOLD DIGGER-
So Many Rich guys will see u as a Gold digger bcus u only came into
there life wen they are rich,especially were he has a gf who has always
be with him through out is broke days till naw wen his rich,my dear
broke girl 4gt it ur just a Gold digger he cnt take you serious.

6:FAMILY-
Mostly in Nigeria Rich parent always want there son to also Marry a From
a rich Family...hmmm My dear Broke lady am sorry for u.he cant take You
serious your to broke for his likeness.

7:HEART BREAK-
Sorry he has a gf who has been there for him when he was broke so there for he will bleep your silly bottom and dump u nd u come to nairaland and start yelling "Heart break, heart break,All men are the same"

Ladies/Girls Learn how to Work and Make Your Own Money.We call it Relationship not a Job Opportunity. after all una say..."WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by farano(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Broke ladies in 9ja? I don't think we have any hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Exjoker(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
And what was that a rich lady can offer to a rich guy
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by dechandel(f): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2014

Hehehehe.. Pls we are blessed with hussling babes jare.. No broke girl for naija o

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Complete d list OP
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Op it is guys that get broke not girls.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by geedot: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
firstEVA:
Op it is guys that get broke not girls.
Girls too re termed broke!
Whenever †ђξ broke-a$$/bitc.h decided to turn a boyfriend to a father.. ℓ dislike broke girls, infact ℓ loathe 'em.. ℓ can't ask for financial assistance from U̶̲̥̅̊, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o ℓ expected U̶̲̥̅̊ not to ask ♍ƺ as well.. ℓ know my duty as a bf ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o ℓ don't need to be reminded/forced into doing it.. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
geedot:
Girls too re termed broke!
Whenever †ђξ broke-a$$/bitc.h decided to turn a boyfriend to a father.. ℓ dislike broke girls, infact ℓ loathe 'em.. ℓ can't ask for financial assistance from U̶̲̥̅̊, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o ℓ expected U̶̲̥̅̊ not to ask ♍ƺ as well.. ℓ know my duty as a bf ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o ℓ don't need to be reminded/forced into doing it.. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ
it's the stingy ones like you that can say there are broke girls, a man who values his girl will not wait for her to ask for anything before he gives her. Once you start dating you should show care in every respect. I hope you don't jam a stingy woman like you too

1 Like

Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by geedot: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
firstEVA:
it's the stingy ones like you that can say there are broke girls, a man who values his girl will not wait for her to ask for anything before he gives her. Once you start dating you should show care in every respect. I hope you don't jam a stingy woman like you too
what y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и mean by "stingy"? By not being a fool to take over heя father's responsibility even though she wasn't my wife but Jυƨτ gf?
By not spending like a fool ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o as to be sure she was Jυƨτ not with ♍e only because of †ђξ financial assistance she's getting from me?
Mσηєу aint easy to come by mam, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o there's every reason to spend wisely Ãήϑ not being fooled I̶̲̥̅̊n †ђξ name of "l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ve"..
Ãήϑ about ur prayer, ℓ say a big A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊N to tha̶̲̥̅̊t..

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by mesoade(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2014
firstEVA:
when a guy is prudent in spending ,girls will say he's stingy
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2014
broke girls exist o, infact there are more broke girls than guys,the thing is just that girls pretend a lot
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
Broke ladies in 9ja? I don't think we have any hehehehe

Eh! If I hear! the ones calling guyz stingy are what
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by major466(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Broke girls and broke guys suffered this year. grin
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by major466(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2014
firstEVA:
Are you broke?
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by jmoore(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Because they see relationship as a job opportunity. 'Obiageli' mentality.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Aspireahead(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
i
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2014
OP, you sed top 7 reasons but I can only read one. Come complete am oh!

Some ppl say most naija babes are not broke. Well if dats true den its becos of any of d reasons below:

* day have a job or own a business where day earn money.

* dia papa day take care of dem.

* dia boyfriend plus oda mugus day take care of dem.

Der is notin wrong in being broke cos its temporal. But being on d collecting side of life, dats so disgusting.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by silvercute(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2014
firstEVA:

So the value a man has for his girl is majorly pecuniary? you damn funny miss. he will not wait for her to ask before he gives her money? That's ridiculous. When did a boyfriend become a telepathic or a psychic that reads before and after thoughts of girls.

dating ain't marriage. don't let another girl wreck your brother who's at home.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2014
The fact still remains that some ladies in nigeria are dead broke but I like them because sex go always sure.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2014
major466:

Are you broke?
there are no broke women don't you get it?!!!!
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Hehehehe.. Pls we are blessed with hussling babes jare.. No broke girl for naija o

[quote author=firstEVA post=28572909] it's the stingy ones like you that can say there are broke girls,

What's your definition of "hustling"? How many Nigerian females (students in this case) make money from positive means? Relatively few.

The rest? We both know the answer.

First off, I don't do broke females. No female (I'm DATING) should ever DEMAND material things from...unless I will myself to.

I could list a number of things enterprising male students do to earn money but for the females? I could count with my fingers.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2014
jmoore:
Because they see relationship as a job opportunity. 'Obiageli' mentality.
Eh eh en, take yar time, can't you write in English?
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anoda werey thread.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

Eh eh en, take yar time, can't you write in English?
Eh eh en, take yar time, can't you write your username in English?

1 Like

Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
jmoore:

Eh eh en, take yar time, can't you write your username in English?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by 100Cents: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
danbrowndmf:
You might Call it a counter Thread,buh dt ur Opinion,am Also here to advice the broke ladies to also work for there Living

here are my points:

1: You Dont Have Anything To Offer-
The rich guys see's a broke girl/lady has someone who has nothing to offer apart from sex,sex which dy can also get from millions of girls with there money so therefore dy dont take You serious(Rich Guys)

Preach on preacher.

One girl for my church, she is fine o. But if you see as the babe dey take hustle from one rich brother to another. He he.

I go just dey laugh at her sampling techniques. Yet she never graduate since 2011 way she do final year. Beautiful skin, empty brain. Seriously, guys when you see that fine girl, get to know her first before you say, " I love you "..
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by 100Cents: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
firstEVA:

My gf has 2 cars.

Isn't she selling fish?
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by 100Cents: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
mesoade:
when a guy is prudent in spending ,girls will say he's stingy

On point.

Yet they will still keep coming to you. Though you are stingy. They wanna wife you.

See, women know quality when they see it and will easily dump that mugu that wasted his own savings on them..
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by danbrowndmf(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=100Cents post=28602468]

Preach on preacher.

One girl for my church, she is fine o. But if you see as the babe dey
take hustle from one rich brother to another. He he.

I go just dey laugh at her sampling techniques. Yet she never graduate
since 2011 way she do final year. Beautiful skin, empty brain.
Seriously, guys when you see that fine girl, get to know her first
before you say, " I love you "..[/quote] lolz....have modify the topic...naw chk it out.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by danbrowndmf(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
TOPIC MODIFY check it out naw,the top seven reasons are naw complete.
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by ireneony(f): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious by danbrowndmf(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
ireneony:
Welkum Nairaland.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone / What Is Your Defination Of Love / When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.