Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice (1229 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Tired Of This Relationship / Having Relationship Issue, Dating A Nigerian Man, I'm An African American Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
there is this girl, i once had as a girlfriend, she was my girlfriend for a pretty long while though , then one day we decided to go buy fuel together at the filling station, then we passed by my best friends place who wanted to so much meet this my girl, then they met , said hi.. then we left... we three all started talking and talking, then it happened, i and her had a split, we were still saying hi to each other, but nothing more than that, she staying in my street, my best friend though had no problem with girl kept talking to her as if we were still the same three friends we were, then jokingly, which he told me it was, he said he like her, started calling her "my wife" and all that, then it got serious, he happened to love this girl which he made me believed he did, then he started visiting her and all that, less i forget, her phone recently had a lil problem, since i could repair it, i fixed it for her, he was so serious he had already bought her a phone which he has not given her though, he was annoyed when he found out, though i've always known him to over-react at the slightest thing whether he's at fault or not, he's still over-react, then today, at work, she was already talking about love to him, then she just popped up with a message, that she wanted me online, i went online on my messenger, then said we should be honest to ourselves, she started the chat until it landed on matter which said "she still had feelings for me", she asked me if i did too, though i dont hate her, i do love her, but i've learnt to always put that at the back of my mind, then this evening, i went to my best friend's place to pick my laptop, he walked down to my house, though we always play games when he's at my place, when he came we have not turned on our generator, he waited, while we were outside, he suddenly said " why didn't you tell me, you have f*cked up twice now", as at that moment i never knew what he was talking about, then he came upstairs, started to charge his phone, then within a few moments he just took his charger and left my house, i was till trying to figure out what was going on, then my instincts told me to ask the girl, she said she told him the truth, and broke up with him, i asked her what truth it was, she said she told him she still has feelings for me, then i decided to meet the girl since she stays in my street, she said she couldn't continue with relationship because., she sees me whenever they talk about certain romantic issues, she said she was feeling guilty because she loved me and was with my friend, now i so don't know what to do, my best friend is annoyed, worst enough i wanted to tell him before she did, but i forgot, what do i do now please help me please, my best friend is the only best friend i have and The thing there is no way I wanna jeopardise our awesome friendship...
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
This story no sweet sad

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by faithugo64(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
hmmm op,this your writeup eh can make someone blind!

someone pls explain the whole writeup,i don't understand a thing here

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by bigiyaro(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Let me grab a front sit first. Hmmmm!! Op calm down! grab gala n pure, the technical advisers will soon be here.
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
faithugo64:
hmmm op,this your writeup eh can make someone blind!
someone pls explain the whole writeup,i don't understand a thing here
in a simple context, we were lovers, we broke up, she loved my friend, she broke up with him saying she still loves me now, my friend is annoyed, how do i get my friend and i back together ?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Janet101(f): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls start again... I was looking for my glasses before

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
please i need a lil seriousness here.
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by farano(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
jes passing
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Goodquestion(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you love her you have to live up to it your friend will learn and understand that there were not meant for each other. That is my opinion.
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Greyworld: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eya........if yu lyk d gal or shud I say luv d gal yu 2 shud give it a trial again and I guess yur guy ll undastnd......... Bro undastnds... But if yu don't want her just tell her openly n advise her 2 stick 2 yur frnd nw dat she stil can.............

Yu guys shudnt fight cux of a gal o, bros b4 hoes

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by faithugo64(f): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Swiftinfo:
in a simple context, we were lovers, we broke up, she loved my friend, she broke up with him saying she still loves me now, my friend is annoyed, how do i get my friend and i back together ?
get the girl out of the picture!
she loved you,she loved your friend,and now she is trying to make you loose your best friend,mehn....she is not loyal

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Greyworld:
Eya........if yu lyk d gal or shud I say luv d gal yu 2 shud give it a trial again and I guess yur guy ll undastnd......... Bro unstnds... But if yu don't want her just tell her openly n advise her 2 stick 2 yur frnd nw dat she stil can.............

Yu guys shudnt fight cux of a gal o, bros b4 hoes
thanks for your advice

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
faithugo64:
get the girl out of the picture!...
she is not loyal
thanks for speaking sense, thank you
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:
This story no sweet sad
indeed !
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
faithugo64:
get the girl out of the picture!
she loved you,she loved your friend,mehn....she is not loyal
At all.....She's not a good girl

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by OohMpa: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is a serious case but always a solution. Bring forth these things:

1)A witch's broom....
2)2 bottles of alomo...
3)2 rolls of weed...
4)A packet of durex...
5)An R.Kelly CD

Bring the chick to Ooh Mpa's place. She must come with bumshot and extra pant angry
The alomo and igbo will take care of föreplay and durex will lube the orgäsm...
Bring your best friend by 11:59pm and make sure say hin catch ooh Mpa. Prepare the witch broom for the great escape angry

If the guy no hate ooh Mpa pass you, call yourself bascard angry

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
bigiyaro:
Let me grab a front sit first. Hmmmm!! Op calm down! grab gala n pure, the technical advisers will soon be here.
get a life !
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
OohMpa:
This is a serious case but always a solution. Bring forth these things:

1)A witch's broom....
2)2 bottles of alomo...
3)2 rolls of weed...
4)A packet of durex...
5)An R.Kelly CD

Bring the chick to Ooh Mpa's place. She must come with bumshot and extra pant angry
The alomo and igbo will take care of föreplay and durex will lube the orgäsm...
Bring your best friend by 11:59pm and make sure say hin catch ooh Mpa. Prepare the witch broom for the great escape angry

If the guy no hate ooh Mpa pass you, call yourself bascard angry
so there are still mentally faulty people who could use the internet!

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by coolzeal(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Your write up gave me migraine. F*uck
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Swiftinfo: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
coolzeal:
Your write up gave me migraine. F*uck
what's up with the write up
, it's English....
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by chymystique(f): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
@OP, ur best friend should be kept aside now cause you can't serve two masters @ a time.
Remember Why you brokeup in the first place with the gal??

Then Ask yourself these questions;

Is she worth being with??

Do I still love her enough to be with her and face ma friend's wrath??

Does she really love me like she claimed??

If you are satisfied with the answers and its a Yes..

Then give your friend a break for the mean time, later you can try talk things over with him.. and also keep your renewed relationship with the gal on low key too. Time heals most wounds and I believe if your bestfriend truly cares for you as a friend he will accept that he and the gal are not meant to be even though it will always hurt.

P.S In my own opinion, that gal is confused and doesn't know what she wants. You both might just be pawns to her.. So be careful or you might be dumped for another new love cool.. #jstsaying

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by IamLEGEND1: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
broz b4 hoes man.
Always

Y can't we just listen for for once eh?see?

now u no dey nack
ur friend no dey nack
una no dey play una FIFA15 in peace again

bro

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by berylLOL(f): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2014
but your supposed Friend had no problem dating your ex. what sorta Friend does that?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 04, 2014
iceberylin:
This story no sweet sad
ah dinnor lyk d story atallz,I ws jez readin to fufil all righteousness
Re: Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice by bigiyaro(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Swiftinfo:
get a life !
u have no idea the kind of life am living n pls Stop displaying ur mumucious talent here, it's irritating.

(1) (Reply)

Nsukka Babes / “A Relationship Is More Interesting If You Can F**K Well” Says Maheeda / Naija Babes No Sabi Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.