Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42836 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by farano(f): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
lol

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
lol
pasqual come and ban this aunty oo

She's. Booking space and that's against the law of nl

grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2014
samflexxy:
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution
niqqa please stop making we black lips niqqas feel bad#team black lips angry

58 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2014
@op what do you call that boy lips?

btw your lips aint red them chololate smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by nickz(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2014
always thought it was weird or a family trait like my thick eyebrows....
until people started saying they like itgringrin
but i don't see anything cool in it sha....its a ladies tin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2014
yhomz093:
niqqa please stop making we black lips niqqas feel bad#team black lips angry
lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by dudesexy1111(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2014
wetin consign us if u get pinklip.

11 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
@op what do you call that boy lips?

btw your lips aint red them chololate smiley
this one na confam red oo
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2014
dudesexy1111:
wetin consign us if u get pinklip.
am asking if ladies find it attractive I guess you didn't read the post b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2014
samflexxy:
this one na confam red oo
my litl cousin...

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Davotee(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Diaris nufin special abt it. Gurls luv kissin me mst atimes sha bt i dnt fink iz bcoz of dat. Spacebooked anywayz. Cos i knw we wld definitely make it 2 fp nd congrats 2 u n us @ op for makin it in advance i said it nd we made it 2 fp. 4 gbosa 4 me
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
my litl cousin...

I don't think its cute
It doesn't suit his color
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by AfricanApple(f): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2014
I'm indifferent to them undecided but if u fine die undecided my eyes fit just gum for the mouth grin

kulboy, last night I dreamt of kissing u, I hope dat dream comes true ASAP embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2014
samflexxy:
I don't think its cute
It doesn't suit his color
undecided
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by 1stdami(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2014
bro ...same thing with me ho they even use it to describe me "the slim guy with red lips" i think they find it attractive cos good looking ladies av complemented me abt it. she likes it infact op she wan kiss me ho am single sha.....sometimes if am talking to a girl she only looks at my mouth instead of my face actually i was able to notice dat cos i observe a lot.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Davotee(m): 12:41am On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm indifferent to them undecided but if u fine die undecided my eyes fit just gum for the mouth grin

kulboy, last night I dreamt of kissing u, I hope dat dream comes true ASAP embarassed grin
ah! So romantiQ. Remunds me ov so many fins. wink justsaying tho
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by AfricanApple(f): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Davotee:
ah! So romantiQ. Remunds me ov so many fins. wink justsaying tho
shocked shocked guys with pink lips are romantic to u? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by femmysin(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2014
I once had pink lips, but all tanks to igbo, dey re now blqk

40 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by dudesexy1111(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2014
femmysin:
lol why u self dey smoke igbo na

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 04, 2014
1stdami:
bro ...same thing with me ho they even use it to describe me "the slim guy with red lips" i think they find it attractive cos good looking ladies av complemented me abt it. she likes it infact op she wan kiss me ho am single sha.....sometimes if am talking to a girl she only looks at my mouth instead of my face actually i was able to notice dat cos i observe a lot.
picture? cry
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:

I pray it never comes true

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2014
femmysin:
grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2014
femmysin:
tips on how to make it red? smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Davotee(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
shocked shocked guys with pink lips are romantic to u? lipsrsealed
not da guyz wif pink lipz buh ur comment iz romantic

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1994365/december-born-lets-meet-here/6

Africanapple go over to this thread and find your birthday mate here asap
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by 1stdami(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
picture? cry

no MB for pix 2nite but 2moro i will update
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by nnadychuks(m): 1:33am On Dec 04, 2014
picture or I...... ...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by temmyt20(m): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2014
girls kinda like it....although some of dem wnt admit they like it when u ask dem.....some do ask me self say wetin i dey use and whenever i tel dem mine iz natural dem go think say i dey lie
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by datjohn(m): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Well, I neva knew dat dose red-lips stuff cud b a major selling-point, till I got to d university.

I alwaiz catch a lot of girls absent-mindedly staring at ma lips rather. Alot confessd crushing ova, some even askd how I got dem, n am like.... well, y'knw... it doesn't come easy, its d reward for bein a gud kisser of alot of Angels, datz-how wink

Well, but dose remaind ma glory daiz coz now I've almost lost d color already. SMH!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2014
I luvvv pink lips grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by nairalife2013(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Am sure ya shaft head is pink too! grin well, black is macho and macho is metal and metal is adamant and adamant is cool and cool always would bring a lady to tears when u are done and u want to go! When u become a man u ll become black all wheres! Tis comin lol

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.