Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42943 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kilokeys(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Nope
I'm indifferent 'bout it

___ the only colour I am interested in, is the colour of his bank account. As long as it isn't RED___ that's all grin

u ds geh.. grin

and i be wan dash u kiss before o
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by jorhney(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
My lips changes to pink when it notice that the girls around loves it ..cheesy #TeamPink/Black lips
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Tunagee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution

GAY GUY

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by dreezybines: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
**YINMU** opuro
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by pinkycute(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
I might Cum, if DAT lips kiss me cool

I love guys wit pink lips wink

Like mad smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
They are only attracted because they believe u are gay. Ladies like to hangout with gay guys because you can never harm them or get erection, so they think.
I pity you sha mr pinky nd you dey happy. Smh
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by roxell120(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
ladies court
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think it makes us noticeable. Girls in NL pretend a lot. Don't expect truth from them. Ladies around me admire my pinky lips

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by akinlex(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Nope
I'm indifferent 'bout it

___ the only colour I am interested in, is the colour of his bank account. As long as it isn't RED___ that's all grin
chai! Aunty kachi,you sabi better tin jare.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
#TeamBlackLips embarassed tongue
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by UjSizzle(f): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided Nope. I don't notice the lips until I'm already attracted.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bridgetown:
They are only attracted because they believe u are gay. Ladies like to hangout with gay guys because you can never harm them or get erection, so they think.
I pity you sha mr pinky nd you dey happy. Smh
You are burning with envy. Stay off petrol oh. so you don't burn your papa house
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by IVORY2009(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op~ You lie, leave that thing, the most important thing in every ladies mind is "Money" my own lips black pass chacoal/ back of pot own, but with money on my pocket, I know how many ladies they kiss me per day.....lol ladies now want see pink or black lips
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by chinwepretty: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]yes Very attractive especially with fair cute guys.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by omoadeleye(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
@op mstcheeeew motherfucker, abi no be you dey dat ur pic?? Or u dey hide ur lips??

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
OnyeIbo:

You are burning with envy. Stay off petrol oh. so you don't burn your papa house

Burning Wetin? If I want to pink my lips na to collect pink or yellow lipstick from ashawo rub for my mouth na. Make una see me see wahala.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by undercat: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think ladies like pink lips. My female friends just hate it so much that I smoke; their number 1 reason is that my lips will stop being pink. Then cancer.

Then I've had some some interesting experiences. smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Wisdytech(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maybe
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by mohammedmagnus: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkycute:
I meant Cum, if DAT lips kiss me cool

I love guys wit pink lips wink

Like mad smiley
lol, so that nice rich guy that has been chasing you since, doesn't know your turning him down cos his lips are not pink
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by ddooskie(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
#Team Natural Pink lips. grin some dudes are peeling theirs to be like us.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by jaybee3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
undecided Nope. I don't notice the lips until I'm already attracted.
Hmmmmm
shocked shocked
What then do you notice?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by simdam500(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
fallacy all over the thread
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
kilokeys:

u ds geh.. grin

and i be wan dash u kiss before o
emmmm
Why u come change mind?
E good sef__ my baby say I should stop sharing kiss cry

Jennimma:

chai! Aunty kachi,you sabi better tin jare.

lolz...
Queen J, I refuse to be bothered by "frivolities".

Aii, a nigga gat pink lips and red bank account___ mbanu!
So make I convert the lips to Canadian dollars, ehn...? Oriegwu........
I really don't check out for things like that though... I am more attracted to the "voice". smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by roufy235(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lols
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
....My ex often boast to her friends that she's gona hav kids wit sexy lips cos of my red lips.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by slap1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
ddooskie:
#Team Natural Pink lips. grin some dudes are peeling theirs to be like us.
Them no go succeed at all. By the way, I can't really see the pink lip from the OP's picture.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by pinkycute(f): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin

Maybe oooo

Lolzzzzzz...

mohammedmagnus:
lol, so that nice rich guy that has been chasing you since, doesn't know your turning him down cos his lips are not pink
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

ROTFL cheesy you fit still go wash ur lips turn pink na in Gotham City. One of my guy wey dey jealous my natural pink lips travel go Lag go wash him lips, now colour of him lips be like army uniform lipsrsealed
lol grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by golddust6000(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
ladies i have pink lips pls apply, i am single embarassed
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
nickz:
always thought it was weird or a family trait like my thick eyebrows....
until people started saying they like itgringrin
but i don't see anything cool in it sha....its a ladies tin

Gosh! Same prob I face erryday. Imagine when people ask if I use Eyes pencil or ii do shave it. I'll be lk 'am I so jobless that I'll tk my eyesbrow to salon or be painting my eyes wt pencil? Or am I gay?' Lol so embarracing. But blv me, iv actually had some free pu.cz cuz of my eyebrd lips #winks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.