Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296370 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by hapholahbi: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
dste:
my whatsapp number is in my profile

Thanks, will send you a message on what's app
Re: Nigerian Students In China by otoboson: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Students In China by trendygirl: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello guys please is there anyone schooling in Guangzhou here? I just got admitted to study in South China university of technology Guangzhou although I have not got my Jw202 form yet I am hoping I can still meet up with registration if given an extension.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by demo4ril97(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
ademolafunmiayo1@gmail.com I appreciate your efforts.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ndukweagwu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
please what are the requirements for visa application for bsc,its a self sponsorship program,i already have my jw202 form
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ndukweagwu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
have they sent you your admission notice to your email
trendygirl:
Hello guys please is there anyone schooling in Guangzhou here? I just got admitted to study in South China university of technology Guangzhou although I have not got my Jw202 form yet I am hoping I can still meet up with registration if given an extension.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by trendygirl: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Yes I have my admission notice already
Re: Nigerian Students In China by trendygirl: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
ndukweagwu:
have they sent you your admission notice to your email

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ndukweagwu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
they should indicate the deadline for registration,they did in mine
trendygirl:

Re: Nigerian Students In China by trendygirl: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
ndukweagwu:
they should indicate the deadline for registration,they did in mine

Deadline for registration is 22nd of September and I was told my Jw202 form would Not be ready until October. Don't know what to do about this
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ndukweagwu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
they should grant you an extension and you should also write to the school to let them know about the delay
trendygirl:

Deadline for registration is 22nd of September and I was told my Jw202 form would Not be ready until October. Don't know what to do about this
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Joiceee(f): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
hello
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please who is studying in shenyang Institute of engineering, or who knows the school,how is there English taught courses, and how is the school in general, please answer ASAP, have been offered admission
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2017
hi
Joiceee:
hello
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017
im in shenyang, but have no info on that school
Kaybeeeee:
Please who is studying in shenyang Institute of engineering, or who knows the school,how is there English taught courses, and how is the school in general, please answer ASAP, have been offered admission
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Absolutep: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
@intelligentdude,here is my e-mail, Oguntadeolayemi@gmail.com, help me with the lunk for the scholarship.thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by kidakudz133: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
I have just 'average grades" in my NECO certificate ''ALL Cs"i intend to continue my studies in china (economics or internationl trade)i have spoken to some online consultants but they haven't been really helpful;i have been surfing the Internet looking for a standard university that fits my profile.
Considering my "average grade sheet" and the fact that Chinese universities require application fee;i'd really like if anyone could recommend a top ranked(standard) university with less strict academic requirements.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Students In China by shegzeal: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
kennynelcon:
Interested, kennynelcon@gmail.com

Please,forward to me too.Tnks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 3:42am On Sep 16, 2017
even with good grades its difficult to get into a "top ranked" chinese university, not tryna rain on your parade but you can try to sette for an average school if you really wanna come to china. with your grades you should be able to get some part of your tuition fee waived if you're lucky.
kidakudz133:
I have just 'average grades" in my NECO certificate ''ALL Cs"i intend to continue my studies in china (economics or internationl trade)i have spoken to some online consultants but they haven't been really helpful;i have been surfing the Internet looking for a standard university that fits my profile.
Considering my "average grade sheet" and the fact that Chinese universities require application fee;i'd really like if anyone could recommend a top ranked(standard) university with less strict academic requirements.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Students In China by shegzeal: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
glacius:

I'd like to appreciate @intelligentdude for his humbleness. He sent me an email wrt Chinese government scholarship application in January. I followed up and emailed several profs in my proposed department in shandong university and got an acceptance letter directly from the department. Intelligentdude saw my post about the acceptance letter and sent me a guy's contact in the school (shandong university)I applied to who was a student. The guy advised me to apply myself that they appreciate transparency. I did so. He kept me updated on proceedings. I also joined a few Facebook CSC groups. They were of great help to me ( Be prepared for the hyperactive Pakistan's. They're an interesting bunch). I made some good friends and some have become my classmates automatically.( When I arrive in China next month).
I made a 2.2 and got Chinese government scholarship fully funded for an MSc in international project management in shandong university. Yes, it's possible to get a foreign scholarship with a 2.2. I applied to only one school which is risky but I put my faith in God. God surprised me. I've written nddc exams twice and ptdf also to no avail.
I casually stumbled upon this thread in January but didn't take it seriously. After I received my acceptance letter I found confidence to complete the application.

I want to encourage all to never give in to despair nor quit whatever one starts no matter how tedious and unfruitful it may look initially.
Whatever challenges that will arise should not be enough to discourage you. Overcome tough situations, wriggle out of them and they'll become milestones​.

God bless all successful Chinese government scholarship 2017 winners and to those who will apply next year, God will favour you .Keep the faith.

I read here that xiamen university doesn't accept Nigerians( I may be wrong), but I have a friend who was nominated by xiamen​ university for Chinese government scholarship this year.# Your case is different#

God bless you intelligent dude

Cheers all.

Bro,pls I wud like to ask u some questions.This is email: Segun.agbetunsin@gmail.com.Tnks in advance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by kidakudz133: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
dste:
even with good grades its difficult to get into a "top ranked" chinese university, not tryna rain on your parade but you can try to sette for an average school if you really wanna come to china. with your grades you should be able to get some part of your tuition fee waived if you're lucky.
I get that bruh,then I guess I have no choice;besides which university do you study?and do you have any recommendations?...and about the possibility of getting a partial scholarship;can you expatiate on that?I appreciate your response bruh.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by shegzeal: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Pls,kindly forward the documents to me too. Segun.agbetunsin@gmail.com.Tnks in advance and God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Arshavin02349(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2017
arshavin02349@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Arshavin02349(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2017
arshavin02349@gmail.com

Intelligentdude
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayokhun(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Please, is there anyone here studying medicine at Jilin university, Changchun?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Horluwarsheun: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls send to Horluwarsheun@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by HarryKevin35: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Pls send to this email address okechukwu152@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2017
i have few folks there
mayokhun:
Please, is there anyone here studying medicine at Jilin university, Changchun?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emenik08: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Intelligentdude:

Please I will be grateful if you can send it to my mail. emenik4u@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayokhun(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2017
dste:
i have few folks there
Please, can you link me up with one or two of them.. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.