Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294947 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Asyvin1: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2019
No time to say no time. +8615941206717. That's my contact. Call, WhatsApp, video call me any time. I remain an admission representative.
admission comes in 2weeks or less, jw202 comes in another 2weeks or less,making it 4week total or less.

Some students can already speak good from this page.
September 2019 admission and scholarship is here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayowa94: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2019
good day guys.
please how can i solve the problem of not getting to potential supervisors. Their mail is not going through same with phone no. Is supervisor acceptance letter a criteria for winning the CSC scholarship ?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
jerryvyne:

Hello..what do you mean by first yr performance?
Pls can u give more lightening..and which of d universities do take that..thanks
your first year academic results... can't list them mate cause I don't know them.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by IFEBARBIE: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello peeps, I just got informed that I will be going to China soon for masters study, all expense paid by my organization. City of study unknown yet. I'm apprehensive. For those on ground, kindly advise and post pictures of your area in China. What kind of business can one engage in?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
IFEBARBIE:
Hello peeps, I just got informed that I will be going to China soon for masters study, all expense paid by my organization. City of study unknown yet. I'm apprehensive. For those on ground, kindly advise and post pictures of your area in China. What kind of business can one engage in?

https://www.nairaland.com/4596404/experience-living-china-4-months
Re: Nigerian Students In China by BoleAndFish: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
IFEBARBIE:
My guy! grin grin
Your organization is sending you to China for studies, you are going for business. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2019
mayowa94:
good day guys.
please how can i solve the problem of not getting to potential supervisors. Their mail is not going through same with phone no. Is supervisor acceptance letter a criteria for winning the CSC scholarship ?

Hello,
Most of the time, the potential supervisor is needed to finalise your CSC scholarship.

I hope you contacted quite a number of them. Some will not respond, Some will after many mails, Some might immediately. The more you contact, the higher your chances.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Good day house

I need a partial scholarship

That's tuition free

I can manage to pay for accommodation and feed myself

MBA

Low service charge

And an agreement of payment after jw202 is ready

If any I'm interested
Re: Nigerian Students In China by IFEBARBIE: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
BoleAndFish:
My guy! grin grin
Your organization is sending you to China for studies, you are going for business. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Dangote still dey find moni na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by IFEBARBIE: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ndukweagwu23: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please does anyone have a prototype for a no drug addiction statement
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
okcharles7:
CHINA VISA +WORK FOR JUST 600K
WHATSAPP OR CALL 08165502147 �
PAY AFTER INTERVIEW

Am interested
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Asyvin1: 3:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Student admission both undergraduate and masters degree / possible chance of a scholarship,
Pay application fee before and service fee after.
If your terms are not met, application fee will be refunded 100%
+8615941206717
call, WhatsApp, video calls
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ndukweagwu23: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please does anyone know anything about hebei university of economics and business
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
SCHOLARSHIP AND ADMISSION ALERT!!!!

School
�Civil Aviation University of China�

�City: Tianjin, China
�Country rank: 113
�University type: Govt. University

✈️Intake: September

�Major �
�1. Information & Communication Engineering
�2. Business Management

�Tuition fees: Free
�Hostel Fees: Free

�BE EDUCATED , BE A GOOD ACHIEVER�

ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIP GUARANTEED
Check my signature for contact

� LOWEST SERVICE CHARGE

SCHOLARSHIP TAKES 3WEEKS TO PROCESS
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Asyvin1: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Have above 3.0 cgpa for masters scholarship
And a good waec for undergraduate

+8615941206717

Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Kaywise726:
I'm a Nigeria student studying here in china, i was opportune to get close to a professor, and he was given quota for international students, so if you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp, closing on the 30th of April, so u have to be fast

Scholarship coverage
Exempt from Registration fee, Medical Insurance fee, Tuition fee, and Accommodation fee for dormitory on campus, Monthly allowance =Bachelor’ degree students: CNY 1,000 Yuan per month(4 years)
Master’s degree students: CNY1,200 Yuan per month (2.5 years)
Majors for Bachelor(English-taught, Four years):Business Administration; Electrical Engineering and Its Automation; Mechanical Design, Manufacture & Automation; Computer Science and Technology;

Majors for Master (English-taught, Two and a half years):Business Administration; Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Computer Science and Technology;

The best part is I would do it for a token and I won't collect any money in advance, you would pay after you have been giving the scholarship is granted, i would get your documents, you would confirm from the school and you would pay me, no scam or anything
Contact me on WhatsApp +. 8.6.1.5.5.3..0.1.4.9.4.2.5

I see you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
uckennety:

I see you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Chukason1:

I want to apply for my brother 'is he legit

Pm me but I just tried him (paid him) now

Although his time frame (July which he told me that my partial scholarship will be out)

But totally he is jovial, sociable, chatty, and simple

I can't say if he is legit or not till july
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaywise726: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
effissyman:

Hey bro, have been following your post and the discussion,, I see you spoke about the requirements of getting scholarship base on your school which might not be lie,, kudos..
Let me quickly say this, there are two ways a student can get admission in China , either he apply by himself or through agent,
Now if you are applying yourself, you make sure your application is so strong with good grades (you pass excellently in important courses),,
Secondly, through agents, in applying for scholarship,agents have upper hand in influences applications to be considered for scholarship (I mean real agents that have connections and relationships with schools ,not fake agents) I have some students that I have secured scholarship for which their results are average. But school will tell me when they start their course they must read well. That’s another way.
The issue of immigration checking results before giving jw202 or jw201 might not be too correct for all provinces , once the school offers you admission or scholarship they process the application to applying for jw202 or 201 which they have the power to do,. No one deny giving jw202 without no reason just as immigration can’t deny a student applying for resident permit processed by the school unless there is a problem with the student..
Lastly all provinces and schools have their rules , regulations and requirements pertaining to giving admissions and scholarships so it differs by provinces all over China. It all depends on what your school want and requires. Currently now as I speak, immigration is going from school to school in Liaoning province checking results of students and other stuffs. Now it’s hard for Nigerians to get admissions in Liaoning province now because some Entered with fake results which the Abuja consular reported to liaoning immigration to start checking mostly Nigerians.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Well, I agree to this, if u are applying urself u need good results and documents but real agent have the connection to get u scholarship even if ur result is average, if u can do it as an agent or u don't have the right connection does not mean others can do it, speak for urself, everything is about connection, not money, u can have money and u won't be lucky to get a good connection
And about not giving jw202 becos of results, i have not heard it before, so far they grant u admission, u wud get ur jw202, immigration don't put eyes much, once the school accepts, even in Nigeria embassy they don't care once the school accepts, that is the important thing, the school own is just to come and pass ur exams
And about immigration going to schools, its very true i don't know of liaoning shenyang but I know of some universities in South, when there is too much foreigners, let's say black, they try to find the criminals and they home, the pictures below is immigration checking attendance in a school, people who don't come to class regularly wud have problem, i don't know if they check results too but i know for attendance because in China, attendance is more important than passing sometimes sef
So the Asyvin guy, speak what u know and don't rebuke what other knows
Peace

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaywise726: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
And another thing the Nigeria guys doing fraud in China are spoiling things for y'all coming, making it difficult to get admission is some city, now many schools are been selective
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaywise726: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2019
You can pm me for msc or bsc admission, if you are ready and have ur complete docs
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Asyvin1: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Kaywise726:

Well, I agree to this, if u are applying urself u need good results and documents but real agent have the connection to get u scholarship even if ur result is average, if u can do it as an agent or u don't have the right connection does not mean others can do it, speak for urself, everything is about connection, not money, u can have money and u won't be lucky to get a good connection
And about not giving jw202 becos of results, i have not heard it before, so far they grant u admission, u wud get ur jw202, immigration don't put eyes much, once the school accepts, even in Nigeria embassy they don't care once the school accepts, that is the important thing, the school own is just to come and pass ur exams
And about immigration going to schools, its very true i don't know of liaoning shenyang but I know of some universities in South, when there is too much foreigners, let's say black, they try to find the criminals and they home, the pictures below is immigration checking attendance in a school, people who don't come to class regularly wud have problem, i don't know if they check results too but i know for attendance because in China, attendance is more important than passing sometimes sef
So the Asyvin guy, speak what u know and don't rebuke what other knows
Peace

I'm not trying to rebuke what others know or say, I school in Liaoning province and read category, everything I said, I made reference to my school. You are not in my school and I can't speak for your school because I really don't know the policy there.
For everything I've said, quote me anywhere. That's how it is in my school.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by penOtim: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi all, So I got accepted into Fujian medical uni for MBBS for October this year. I had to pay the application fee and tuition deposit of 20% , all totalling 7800yuan to confirm acceptance. I am hoping to get scholarship on merit after first year (I have a degree in Human anatomy and I'm beleiving that would give me an edge). I am currently waiting to get the official admission package which includes the Jw202 form. I was however trying to prepare for the visa application before the package gets here so i came across the thread. I was first scared that people actually get denied..like oboy...ontop all the money wey i don spend?..God forbid lol..I am confused about the issue of authentication at MOFA Abuja, if it's actually neccessary..All my documents are notarized and I plan to go to the consulate in lagos as I'm based in the southwest. Please i need an update on the status quo and would appreciate info from anyone that has been there recently.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
penOtim:
Hi all, So I got accepted into Fujian medical uni for MBBS for October this year. I had to pay the application fee and tuition deposit of 20% , all totalling 7800yuan to confirm acceptance. I am hoping to get scholarship on merit after first year (I have a degree in Human anatomy and I'm beleiving that would give me an edge). I am currently waiting to get the official admission package which includes the Jw202 form. I was however trying to prepare for the visa application before the package gets here so i came across the thread. I was first scared that people actually get denied..like oboy...ontop all the money wey i don spend?..God forbid lol..I am confused about the issue of authentication at MOFA Abuja, if it's actually neccessary..All my documents are notarized and I plan to go to the consulate in lagos as I'm based in the southwest. Please i need an update on the status quo and would appreciate info from anyone that has been there recently.Thanks

I feel your fear my brother we are on same boat

But I had if u v confirm document and fat bank account you v nothing to worry about
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nelson360(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
pls what documents are needed for a chinese student visa?. is it required to submit a statement of account?, if so what's the minimum amount allowed?, thanks alot.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by penOtim: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
If na that one, we go dey alright by God's grace
uckennety:

I feel your fear my brother we are on same boat

But I had if u v confirm document and fat bank account you v nothing to worry about
Re: Nigerian Students In China by penOtim: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
I think it is necessary. However, there might be some exceptions in the case of scholarships..I'm not really sure
You can go through the thread from older pages for info
Nelson360:
pls what documents are needed for a chinese student visa?. is it required to submit a statement of account?, if so what's the minimum amount allowed?, thanks alot.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nelson360(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
thanks for your reply. what about documents that are required b4 applying?. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by penOtim: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2019
Have you gotten admission yet?
Nelson360:
thanks for your reply. what about documents that are required b4 applying?. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by salemdv(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2019
penOtim:
If na that one, we go dey alright by God's grace
I will advice you go to abuja embassy. lagos wahala is too much
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=penOtim post=79170985I am confused about the issue of authentication at MOFA Abuja, if it's actually neccessary..All my documents are notarized and I plan to go to the consulate in lagos as I'm based in the southwest. Please i need an update on the status quo and would appreciate info from anyone that has been there recently.Thanks[/quote] you have to authenticate your documents. For educational documents, go to ministry of education first, then foreign affairs. For noneducational, just go to foreign affairs. I would advice you do these processes yourself to ensure the right procedure is followed. If you legalise at Lagos, be prepared to do visa interview at Lagos. I hope that helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.