Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296403 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
sudo1986:
I called ABUJA and asked about statement of account, the guy said you wouldn't need to present it so far it is stated on the admission notice and jw20 form that you are on full scholarship

I called Lagos consulate, alas, the girl that attended to my call said you'll need to present statement of account because you'll need someone to help you in case of emergency.
But I guess the lady was saying rubbish because your standard of living as a single man or woman is 1,500rmb as the case may be and government will be giving 3,000rmb for MSC and 3,500rmb for PhD. So what kind of emergency was she talking about.

Please can someone else call that Lagos and make another enquiry about statement of account may be the lady was dreaming then.

If we also have someone in the vicinity, they can help to visit church gate to confirm the information.

Last year, Lagos asked for statement of account even though he got CSC Full scholarship.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
DMainMan:

Last year, Lagos asked for statement of account even though he got CSC Full scholarship.

They are bunch of sadists
Re: Nigerian Students In China by thebrainyfox: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Follow this thread, it is meant for students who are having study challenges.

If you aren't having challenges while studying, follow too, you can guide people or learn from the guides there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5247247/study-tips-tricks-hints

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Please if someone secures admission, how easy is it to get student visa?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
achidisucre:
Please if someone secures admission, how easy is it to get student visa?

With enough money in your bank account.......very very easy

Money answereth all things
Re: Nigerian Students In China by noblealuu: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
DMainMan:

ya
Any scholarship for Medical related courses? CGPA 3/5
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2019
sudo1986:

With enough money in your bank account.......very very easy

Money answereth all things

Please must the money be in my own account? what if I present a sponsor's statement of account? And the sponsor am talking about is a friend who doesn't share the same surname with me, will they accept it?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
noblealuu:
Any scholarship for Medical related courses? CGPA 3/5
Yes. Just google and read up.

Also check here for the guidelines:

https://www.nairaland.com/4943935/apply-2019-bsc-msc-phd
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Contact for your admissions now as soon as possible..

Admissions out within 7days
Scholarship out in 3 weeks.

You can also contact if you need business visa.
WhatsApp message/call: +8618340315440

Re: Nigerian Students In China by nuggybabe(f): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2019
effissyman:

Please, is it that scholarship processing takes more time than normal admission?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
nuggybabe:

Please, is it that scholarship processing takes more time than normal admission?

Yes ,, it takes time for school to select candidates and forward names to the necessary department or to Chinese Government if it’s CSC
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
effissyman:

Please do you know about schools in the Shenyang Province, and when they release admission notice for September session?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by nuggybabe(f): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
effissyman:

Yes ,, it takes time for school to select candidates and forward names to the necessary department or to Chinese Government if it’s CSC

Thanks for ur prompt response
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
cooliyk2:

Please do you know about schools in the Shenyang Province, and when they release admission notice for September session?

Sorry am responding late,,,
Firstly Shenyang is not a province, it’s a city in Liaoning province,, the capital of Liaoning, the biggest and the most popular city in Liaoning province..

Am very familiar with most universities in Shenyang,, Admission notice depends on
1. Time you process your admission
2. Through how you process. Either yourself or through accredited agent
3. What program and your admission type determines as well.

If you process quick you get it faster so you can have more time to process your visa.also your agent can solicit on your behalf to your intending school to help quicken to give you admission if they are sure of giving you admission. So also if you are applying for scholarship this can take some time before you get your admission due to the process and procedures.
Lastly each school have their policies and when to issue admissions,so if they delay then you have no other choice than to wait for them.
I process admission for some of my students to shenyang urban construction university,the school admission letter always takes me 3days to get and jw202 comes out later..
So speak to your intending school..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
effissyman:

Sorry am responding late,,,
Firstly Shenyang is not a province, it’s a city in Liaoning province,, the capital of Liaoning, the biggest and the most popular city in Liaoning province..

Am very familiar with most universities in Shenyang,, Admission notice depends on
1. Time you process your admission
2. Through how you process. Either yourself or through accredited agent
3. What program and your admission type determines as well.

If you process quick you get it faster so you can have more time to process your visa.also your agent can solicit on your behalf to your intending school to help quicken to give you admission if they are sure of giving you admission. So also if you are applying for scholarship this can take some time before you get your admission due to the process and procedures.
Lastly each school have their policies and when to issue admissions,so if they delay then you have no other choice than to wait for them.
I process admission for some of my students to shenyang urban construction university,the school admission letter always takes me 3days to get and jw202 comes out later..
So speak to your intending school..

Thank you for your response boss. I appreciate �
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
wildchild1:
I want to study Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) in Southern Medical University China, but i the university's application portal is not available, i tried CUCAS agency but they said they dont have partnership with the University again. Please who can help me out, i want to enroll by August/September 2019.

I can. ..but i hope you know that mbbs is usually partial scholarship and in most cases self sponsored
Re: Nigerian Students In China by wildchild1: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
suavecool:

I can. ..but i hope you know that mbbs is usually partial scholarship and in most cases self sponsored

Yes i know, please how can i contact you or you can reach me via my signature. Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
wink
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
SHENYANG URBAN CONSTRUCTION UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS FOR SEPTEMBER IN TAKE !!!!

Admission letter in 3days

Processing fee: #115k (no other fees attached)
Interested candidates kindly message me , check my signature for contact info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
iyke.sammy@yahoo.com

quote author=wildchild1 post=79661997]

Yes i know, please how can i contact you or you can reach me via my signature. Thank you sir.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mzjokky16: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

Adejokesoyombo@gmail.com
This is my mail sir, pls send me details.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mzjokky16: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
effissyman:

How much will it cost to study in china
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kingdave007: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
madakiagwom:
I was nominated by China University of Geosciences Wuhan for csc Scholarship
hello,bro have you gotten to china yet? I need info on that school please.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Admissions still coming in,,,,,you can still call for yours.

SEPTEMBER IN TAKE IN PROGRESS!!!!.

Check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by WhyNa: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
effissyman:
Admissions still coming in,,,,,you can still call for yours.

SEPTEMBER IN TAKE IN PROGRESS!!!!.

Check my signature for contact

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ksucre19(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
cnwamo:
Dude!!!!
You posted a picture of the police doing the facial recognition capture that was done in Shenyang Medical College 2 days ago. grin. They’re not checking results they’re just doing data capture for all international students. I’m graduating next month and a class Rep and I’m much aware of all going on in this city.
sell your market without adding sweetener, no need for Bobo cheesy
Peace.
For real it’s hard to get admission in liaoning but don’t add extra Bros, I’ve been in China since 2013 so I know what I’m saying.

Please how can I contact you? I will appreciate if you can send your email address or mobile number. Thank you Sir.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hello all! Please I'll need answers from anyone who knows...

Visa application for Msc, is it advisable to use a sponsor's account? - Would it affect visa chances and how much is the expected minimum in the account?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2019
penOtim:
Hi all, So I got accepted into Fujian medical uni for MBBS for October this year. I had to pay the application fee and tuition deposit of 20% , all totalling 7800yuan to confirm acceptance. I am hoping to get scholarship on merit after first year (I have a degree in Human anatomy and I'm beleiving that would give me an edge). I am currently waiting to get the official admission package which includes the Jw202 form. I was however trying to prepare for the visa application before the package gets here so i came across the thread. I was first scared that people actually get denied..like oboy...ontop all the money wey i don spend?..God forbid lol..I am confused about the issue of authentication at MOFA Abuja, if it's actually neccessary..All my documents are notarized and I plan to go to the consulate in lagos as I'm based in the southwest. Please i need an update on the status quo and would appreciate info from anyone that has been there recently.Thanks

Hello bro! How far have you gone with the authentication, legalisation and the entire visa application process?

Please, I would love if I can discuss with you personally
Reach me with:

https:///+2348131207309

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2019
cnwamo:
Your Fav Med Student has now graduated.
Let’s talk business
Hit me up
Congratulations ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by philchudi: 3:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello, Good morning. Please any Zhengzhou University student in the house?

Please I seriously need a help. Please and Please save a friend. +2348038392114.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.