Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295319 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Durosure:
Are you in China.. Planning to send money home or

You want to pay your school fees.

Let help you acheive all this.

Our rates are Buyer ans seller friendly.

Payment is instant..

No deal

Whatsapp my signature for more.

Am interested
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
dste:
This is for those who are interested in the importation and exportation of goods between Nigeria and China, as earlier mentioned Im in China and i can get you a cheaper shipping agent to nigeria at $4.1 /kg and you pay 300/kg for clearing in Nigeria, get your good between 5-7days.. contact me for more info. If you are into wholesale and would like to get goods directly from the factories you can contact me as well. And if you have goods in Nigeria fro export to China, Holla at your boy.. Do mention me or send me a message. You ca drop your email as well, but beware of spammers and scammers.

Are you serious pls I just pm'ed you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wizard001:
hello everyone how genuine is this admission please....and how good is the school?

Finally was it fake or real
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
effissyman:

Every thing is fine bro..concerning your visa,it all depends on you,if you go to the embassy immediately your documents arrive and you got your visa stamped fine..just to let you know that your visa expires after 3months of stamping which means it start counting from the day 1 it got stamped..so you have to make ur choice and be on the safer side and do ur calculation, findings and targeting well.
2nd question: you don't need ur own personal acct so far you are using sponsor,,you present your sponsor statement of account at the embassy which should not be more than 3months and attach some other sponsor documents that will help in getting your visa easier..i always advise students to make sure their sponsor's account reads 6m and above so as to have better chances of getting visa....if you need help with sponsor statement of account, you can message me just for a token.
3rd question: use Ethiopia airline for ur itinerary, you dont need to pay before you book with them..just book and choose pay later option and proceed in printing ur itinerary,, this is what you will present to them at the embassy.
4th question: your itinerary doesn't affect and concern them..adding it to ur documents is like you are asking for a favour from them that they should stamp your visa that you have already booked your flight..so they are less concern about ur itinerary.. You can stop at any airport in China as you so wish..and moreover, stopping in Beijing is ok, you can get a subway from Beijing to Shenyang.. The subway is 5hours to Shenyang using fast train while it's 7-10hours rhere about using slow train

So if you need pick up from any airport in China to your school or any destination inside China, you can message me

Hope this helps

I'm scared of you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
effissyman:
Contact for your admissions now as soon as possible..

Admissions out within 7days
Scholarship out in 3 weeks.

You can also contact if you need business visa.
WhatsApp message/call: +8618340315440
Am interested in shantou medical college can you process that or what medical college can you recommend
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
manlawal:

Am interested in shantou medical college can you process that or what medical college can you recommend

I don’t have connection in that school but if you need admission to medical college I can secure for you,, feel free to contact
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
effissyman:

I don’t have connection in that school but if you need admission to medical college I can secure for you,, feel free to contact
any admission going on
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uniquehealth: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
effissyman:
Admissions still coming in,,,,,you can still call for yours.

SEPTEMBER IN TAKE IN PROGRESS!!!!.

Check my signature for contact
@effissyman, can you help me get an admission to any of these schools (with scholarship)?

Tsinghua University
Peking University
Fudan University
University of Science and Technology of China
Zhejiang University
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Nanjing University
 Sun Yat-sen University
Wuhan University
Harbin Institute of Technology
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
uniquehealth:

@effissyman, can you help me get an admission to any of these schools (with scholarship)?

Tsinghua University
Peking University
Fudan University
University of Science and Technology of China
Zhejiang University
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Nanjing University
 Sun Yat-sen University
Wuhan University
Harbin Institute of Technology

Can get for you in Zhenjiang University but will be partial scholarship ( full tuition but you pay ¥4500 for accommodation)
Too late to get full scholarship

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
manlawal:

any admission going on

Yes there is
Re: Nigerian Students In China by obioraop(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
How much is tuition? Are there scholarships available
and what documents are required?
effissyman:
SHENYANG URBAN CONSTRUCTION UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS FOR SEPTEMBER IN TAKE !!!!

Admission letter in 3days

Processing fee: #115k (no other fees attached)
Interested candidates kindly message me , check my signature for contact info
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
obioraop:
How much is tuition? Are there scholarships available
and what documents are required?

No scholarship in this school,, their tuition is 12000 rmb for business admin, civil engineering 13000 rmb while architecture is 15000 rmb. Only this 3courses available
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ladycas: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
So an agent told me that from next year Wenzhou Medical University will no longer accept Nigerian applicants. Please who is in Wenzhou now, can you confirm this info.

Also are admissions still ongoing? Can I still apply for September in take? I intend applying for pharmacy. I can send all my documents within minutes
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Dolakinz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good day everyone... I just found this thread.
I graduated from a Nigerian University with a Second class lower IN ANATOMY
. Please which chinese university can i apply to for my Masters... i ll also be happy to know if scholarship is possible too
Re: Nigerian Students In China by powelldabig: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good day to y'all. Please anyone in the house that applied for CSC scholarship at University of Science and Technology of China? Any news or information the scholarship?
Thanks for your response in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2019
Ladycas:
So an agent told me that from next year Wenzhou Medical University will no longer accept Nigerian applicants. Please who is in Wenzhou now, can you confirm this info.

Also are admissions still ongoing? Can I still apply for September in take? I intend applying for pharmacy. I can send all my documents within minutes

Most likely true because the same has happened in Liaoning.
Send me a PM
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ladycas: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2019
cnwamo:

Most likely true because the same has happened in Liaoning.
Send me a PM

I can't find any contact details on your profile...my WhatsApp is zero eight zero six seven three eight one six six five. Would appreciate it if you can send me a message. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bettymi: 2:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys,
How long does it take for d school to give admission . i applied to jiangsu university and Ningbo university,
Does any know these schools.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bettymi: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Pls guys where can one do medicals for cheap or something in lagos ?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
seen#
Ladycas:

I can't find any contact details on your profile...my WhatsApp is zero eight zero six seven three eight one six six five. Would appreciate it if you can send me a message. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Bettymi:
Hi guys,
How long does it take for d school to give admission . i applied to jiangsu university and Ningbo university,
Thanks

Have you contacted the school?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bettymi: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Yes.. I hope they respond soon. Just want ti b sure if i start now i can meet up wit September session
Chukason1:

Have you contacted the school?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bettymi:
Hi guys,
Thanks
I stay at Jiangsu University. Not a student though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Vince09: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please I want to apply for an MBA any help how to go about it and schools to apply for and scholarships
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
Can I notarize my documents in any notary public office?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
And does the date of documents notarization expire?
Pls it is urgent.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
JAK5:
And does the date of documents notarization expire?
Pls it is urgent.

No. It does not.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
JAK5:
Hi,
Can I notarize my documents in any notary public office?

Yes I think so.

Or go to any court. You will see them there.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Is anyone got china study visa on this tread ?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hi everyone, am Idoko Jude from north central precisely kogi state. I wrote 2019 jamb and scored 322 but not interested in going to Nigerian university again. pls any scholarship to china available so i can apply??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mustyy: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
effissyman:

Can get for you in Zhenjiang University but will be partial scholarship ( full tuition but you pay ¥4500 for accommodation)
Too late to get full scholarship
please help me also, I am interested in pursuing PhD in Environmental Engineering, 08064516300 my WhatsApp contact
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
mustyy:
please help me also, I am interested in pursuing PhD in Environmental Engineering, 08064516300 my WhatsApp contact
chat me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.