Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295007 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by EgaiEtta(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Josfem:
You guys can simply apply for csc scholarship and other scholarships on your own without going through these agents, I got a csc scholarship last year, and this year about 10 of my friends got as well, without going through any agent.. Don't let these guys scam you.. Just get enough information online and apply on your own, and don't decieve yourself that Chinese universities don't admit Nigerians, my sch admitted four Nigerians this year on csc full scholarship.. Common guys, we're Nigerians, we rule the world..
hi I sent you a mail, pls do check.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Josfem:
You guys can simply apply for csc scholarship and other scholarships on your own without going through these agents, I got a csc scholarship last year, and this year about 10 of my friends got as well, without going through any agent.. Don't let these guys scam you.. Just get enough information online and apply on your own, and don't decieve yourself that Chinese universities don't admit Nigerians, my sch admitted four Nigerians this year on csc full scholarship.. Common guys, we're Nigerians, we rule the world..
you are correct bro. Even the partial scholarship I got so far, I applied on my own, in less than an hour. Please do you know anything about life in Macau?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Josfem:

Hello,
please what is the process for visa application like?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
chaiks:
you are correct bro. Even the partial scholarship I got so far, I applied on my own, in less than an hour. Please do you know anything about life in Macau?

Hi bro...is it too late to apply for an IT or Business oriented B.Sc degree with scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ugwunnabasil: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please o any scholarship over there...? This Nija don tire me... How i go go school and graduate with a good result only to discover that my cause is not acredicted... What nonsense... And i have high quest for education seriously i want to go to sccool.. I believe that my destiny lies there.. Bt in Nigeria, without NYSC no masters for u... I want to start afresh o bt not in Nigeria... Pls any help will be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Hi bro...is it too late to apply for an IT or Business oriented B.Sc degree with scholarship?
yes. Application starts September.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Congrats to our students that just got their admissions in NIT..

Nanchang institute of technology

Unconditional Bachelor offer

✅Taught: English
✅After Scholarships

- Tuition fees: 6000 CNY/ year
- Accommodation fees: 2000 CNY/year

✅Major:
International trade and economic

- ALL nationality students can apply except CONGO.

Contact me if you’re interested,, closing soon

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Also if you need visa assistant (you pay for the service render)
Chat me up.
Check my signature for contact
Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Students are getting admission, China continue to refuse student visa
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lanre12388:

Have you heard of people granted or denied lately? Do you have information on that?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lanre12388:

Did u apply lately
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Uczillion: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys my sister applied for CGS scholarship in Shandong university China..

She got admitted but we are yet to hear about the scholarship.

Attached here is an image showing the Scholarship status.

Please those that applied to the same university or any other uni in china has anyone gotten the CGS scholarship yet?

Re: Nigerian Students In China by emmahoney(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Shandong University got back to their successful applicants yesterday for scholarship offer.

This screenshot shows that your sister was admitted by the university but no scholarship. As you could see "Chinese Government Scholarship/Not Passed.

Last month, the university rejected the CSC scholarship applications of many applicants who got this university admission called "E-Offer".

I got the PhD CSC scholarship offer from this university yesterday, so, I know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by whiten: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
effissyman:
Also if you need visa assistant (you pay for the service render)
Chat me up.
Check my signature for contact

please, is eligibility letter needed for China during authentication of result?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by whiten: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
effissyman:

Statement of account mostly required and accepted so you don’t get questioned more than expected by the Chinese interviewer is “sponsor account “. You can use yours if you have the fund and you are the one financing your education but it’s safer and quicker to get your visa if you use an account which is pointing that the owner/holder is your sponsor...

Hope this helps??

Hello bro!

what about if one get China Government Scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
whiten:

please, is eligibility letter needed for China during authentication of result?

No.. Chinese embassy don’t request that.. some countries do but not China .. so you don’t need it..even if you request for it at MOE they will ask you the country you are going to and if you tell them China they won’t give to you cus they know China don’t request for it.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by brayan(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2019
I would very much like answers to the following questions to those with experience
1. If i want to apply to several schools do I need to get original transcripts sent to each school or there is a way around it
2.whats the best time to start contacting potential supervisors during the year.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dammyalabs: 3:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Pathway Global Services in partnership with a leading and reputable Chinese company is recruiting.

Great Opportunity to Work and Live in China!!!

Available Position: International Trade Executives

Requirements
Minimum of Bsc Degree.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in marketing and sales
Certificate must be attested by ministry of foreign affairs and Chinese embassy

Additional credits :
Ability to speak English and fluent in any of French, Spanish or Arabic
Submit a CV in pdf format to our email address
Maximum age 35
Documentation will be done by selected candidates after interview.

You will be scheduled for an Interview with the Chinese company HR to be conducted within few days and selected candidates will proceed to documentation

To Apply :
Send CV to pathwayglobalservices@gmail.com

Offer valid till August 15th, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
kkkking:
Pla is it compulsory to fill in flight details when filling the online form?

Yeah, without it you won't be able to navigate to the next page
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Josfem:
Congrats boss.
Did you guys apply with TOEFL, IELTS or English proficiency letter from your previous institutions?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
kkkking:
Pla is it compulsory to fill in flight details when filling the online form?
Just fill in your details and attach your flight itinerary. It’s part of the application process
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Magnifico2000: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Josfem:
Hello boss, I just got the csc scholarship.. please how do I process my student visa. Do they deny Nigerians from getting the visa for scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Magnifico2000: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
hardehboy:
Pls. How many days or weeks does it take to receive Admission notice and JW202 form in Nigeria.
The school sent me DHL tracking number to track my package and they made me know it has been sent. I tried tracking to know the location but it has been on SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED for 4 days now.
I was called too, to provide my postal details that admission notice will be sent to me
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Magnifico2000: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2019
effissyman:

Congrats once again..Chat me on WhatsApp so we proceed on that .. so you can get your visa early and plan your coming
I just sent you a pm. I have just been given admission although I haven't received the package yet.

Please I would like to know how to go about the visa application
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I just sent you a pm. I have just been given admission although I haven't received the package yet.

Please I would like to know how to go about the visa application
Ok, let’s talk on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Students In China by hardehboy(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Have they sent you tracking details.
Magnifico2000:

I was called too, to provide my postal details that admission notice will be sent to me
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Magnifico2000: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2019
effissyman:

Ok, let’s talk on WhatsApp
Sir, I don't have ur WhatsApp details. How do I get it?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Magnifico2000: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
hardehboy:
Have they sent you tracking details.
Not yet. They only requested for my postal address.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lordlight20109: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.