Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294977 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2019
hardehboy:
Thanks @effisyman, I have received my package yesterday and I would proceed with the Visa processing. My uncle insists I use an agent for Visa processing.

Congrats once again..Chat me on WhatsApp so we proceed on that .. so you can get your visa early and plan your coming
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
effissyman:

Very possible If you are ready to forfeit the already done semesters of the first admission and process the scholarship.. if you will be applying yourself for the scholarship,you won’t let it be obvious in your application that you are already in China.but I will advise if you want to do this,try to get a genuine agent in China that can help you process so you get it quickly.
There's someone here who cannot renew his residence permit because he applied to another school! Anyone who wants to do this has to be very careful
Re: Nigerian Students In China by CHINASTUDY(m): 1:43am On Jul 22, 2019
HORIZONAL CONSULT PRESENTS FULL SCHOLARSHIP FOR NURSING PROGRAM

月亮]Nursing[月亮]Nursing[月亮]Confirm Admission[月亮]
[强]Admission Letter within 3-5 days
[拥抱]Bachelors-September 2019

[握手]Partial/Full Scholarship
(Exclusive seats available)
[太阳]Jiangsu, Sichuan, Zhejiang

[拥抱]Bachelors Taught in English
[月亮]Nursing

#Scholarship (Full)
Tuition Fee=0
Dormitory Fee= 4500 RMB/Year
�Transfer students also can apply Already in china

�All countries Students can apply

[握手]Agents / Associates are welcome to enjoy special discount price

[拥抱]For more details please contact us
Admissioninfo.cn@gmail.com
What'sapp +2348115734435
china line +8615884169267

NOTE: NURSING IS HIGHLY IN DEMAND IN CHINA AS WE SPEAK... PLEASE INFORM THOSE THAT NEED THIS SCHOLARSHIP

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
I shake my head
Nursing is in high demand, who dem go dey treat?
That's if they are not even quacks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Can anyone explain why some university are declining Nigerian admissions in China?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by thambolo(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2019
dste:
I am a Nigerian currently Schooling in China (Shenyang), before i left Nigeria for China i needed some information about life in China and some other things, i tried searching the web so as to see if i could find at least a forum where my fellow Nigerians that are in China interact but it was to no avail. On getting to China, i got to realize that some African Countries already have like a forum and some even a website where they interact with their fellow country-mate but the giant of Africa (my sweet Nigeria) didn't have one. Having spent some months here in China, i've decided to open this forum and i hope it helps my fellow Nigerians who are intending to come or are already in China in many ways.
Please let's come together as one for our great country.
Boko Haram no dey online.. -_- tongue grin

I tried chatting with you on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaywise726: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2019
manlawal:
Can anyone explain why some university are declining Nigerian admissions in China?

Because of some stupid Nigerians doing fraud, drugs and all sort of illegal work in china, they are spoiling China and limiting the chances of people coming
Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
manlawal:
behaviour of some past/current students
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
lightedpath:
behaviour of some past/current students
does that mean if someone visit there in person he wont be considered ? and what medical college can you recommend incase of next year
Re: Nigerian Students In China by youtee09: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Please I would like to ask where I can do the police clearance certificate in Abuja. I was told by the visa application center that it's needed
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Geopharm(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2019
youtee09:
Please I would like to ask where I can do the police clearance certificate in Abuja. I was told by the visa application center that it's needed

Fct Police force Command at Garki 2, its #7500 and u would receive it on Friday after its been done. Then head to CAC Maitama to notarize it with red stamp, then pay Remita money of abt 800# to successfully get your documents authenticated then got to foreign affairs it self I do the autentication.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dhope: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Good morning house. I intend to seek PhD admission in China on full scholarship. Do I need to get university admission before I apply for the available scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by youtee09: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Geopharm:

Fct Police force Command at Garki 2, its #7500 and u would receive it on Friday after its been done. Then head to CAC Maitama to notarize it with red stamp, then pay Remita money of abt 800# to successfully get your documents authenticated then got to foreign affairs it self I do the autentication.

Thank you so much for the answer. Am I going to authenticate the documents at CAC OR foreign affairs.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cooliyk2(m): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Please can anyone help me with the functional email address of the Chinese Consulate in Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Femmylawy: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Chinaconsul_lg_ng@mfa.gov.cn
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Cousin9999: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Those of you having trouble getting into China might want to consider Malaysia. I'm not Nigerian, so I cannot speak on everything you'll experience, but as a black American who has spent time in Malaysia, I think it's a better option. I frankly don't even trust mainland Chinese and I can't imagine sending an 18 year old kid there. The only thing bad about Malaysia is that there's a certain poor and very dumb segment of the population that's obviously racist, but they don't cause too much trouble. Most people, even stupid Indians, are pretty laidback.

But I have heard there aren't any job opportunities there for Nigerians. I don't know how true that is when there's foreign companies around.

I suspect the Malay schools should give you access to the Australian market. I think if you're willing to live in the boonies in Australia, you can get a nice salary (by American standards) and valuable, marketable experience. Then you can go anywhere with that.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats to one of our students that just got his scholarship..
You can still apply for your admission through us to universities in China.. thanks to as many that trusted us enough to process their admissions

Re: Nigerian Students In China by lightedpath(f): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
manlawal:

does that mean if someone visit there in person he wont be considered ? and what medical college can you recommend incase of next year
how will you visit? I do not know about admission...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by youtee09: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please guys i need to ask if it is OK to use the photocopy of the page that contains my finger prints together with original police character certificate for visa application center. I was mistakenly given the photocopy instead of the original
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 1:54am On Jul 26, 2019
youtee09:
Please guys i need to ask if it is OK to use the photocopy of the page that contains my finger prints together with original police character certificate for visa application center. I was mistakenly given the photocopy instead of the original
You need the original
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Please I want to study a 6month course on information system, information management or anything related in a university or vocational school in china any help
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2019
It depends on the University. It is better you apply to a University which does not discriminate eg Chonqching University.
manlawal:
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
I want to believe you are targeting next year. If that is the case,what you should start working towards is getting an acceptance letter from your proposed supervisor. What most Nigerians applying for CGS don't understand is that those with Acceptance letters are given preferential treatment by the participating Chinese Govt. Scholarship Universities.
dhope:
Good morning house. I intend to seek PhD admission in China on full scholarship. Do I need to get university admission before I apply for the available scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Intelligentdude:
It depends on the University. It is better you apply to a University which does not discriminate eg Chonqching University.
Wanted a reputable university to study MBBS
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Good day,
Please can anyone give full and current detail on getting Chinese study VISA from the embassy in Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lanre12388: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
FA13:
Good day,
Please can anyone give full and current detail on getting Chinese study VISA from the embassy in Abuja.

Can someone with experience respond to this question..
It is that people have not getting china visa ?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Please who knows about life in Macau,china? I am about to travel there for master's degree and all I v been seeing is that it's noted for gambling.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
chaiks:
Please who knows about life in Macau,china? I am about to travel there for master's degree and all I v been seeing is that it's noted for gambling.

Did u pay tuition fee

How much
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
uckennety:

Did u pay tuition fee

How much
no. Got a tuition waiver and free housing. But now,they are recruiting for teaching assistants. Read it's a Portuguese colony.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uckennety(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
chaiks:
no. Got a tuition waiver and free housing. But now,they are recruiting for teaching assistants. Read it's a Portuguese colony.

Boss pls gimme link abeg
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Josfem(m): 3:02am On Jul 28, 2019
You guys can simply apply for csc scholarship and other scholarships on your own without going through these agents, I got a csc scholarship last year, and this year about 10 of my friends got as well, without going through any agent.. Don't let these guys scam you.. Just get enough information online and apply on your own, and don't decieve yourself that Chinese universities don't admit Nigerians, my sch admitted four Nigerians this year on csc full scholarship.. Common guys, we're Nigerians, we rule the world..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 4:50am On Jul 28, 2019
uckennety:

Boss pls gimme link abeg
browse University of Macau master's program. Application starts September.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.