Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (296009 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Shercorp(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Please I need information on this.. can I use my OND certificate for undergraduate admission in China..?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Shercorp(m): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2019
or is it mandatory it must be WAEC only..?
please anyone enlighten me on this matter..
thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ireti34(f): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Please how do one go about notarizing transcripts. My school only gives student copy in person any other one will be sent directly to the school. Please what do I tell them to handle the transcript. Tia
Re: Nigerian Students In China by garryi: 3:29am On Sep 14, 2019
ireti34:
Please how do one go about notarizing transcripts. My school only gives student copy in person any other one will be sent directly to the school. Please what do I tell them to handle the transcript. Tia

Get the student copy of your transcript and then notarize the photocopy. It's the notarized copy that you will send to the school. That was what I did and with that you are 100% good to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by ireti34(f): 5:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Keep this in perspective guys

CSC Scholarship Process 2020
Step 1: Find University and Program (http://www.campuschina.org/universities/categories.html)
Step 2: Complete Online Application (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/)
Step 3: Fill University Form (if required)
Step 4: Pay Application fee (if required)
Step 5: Print Application
Step 6: Prepare Required Documents
Step 7: Send Documents to university (if required)
Note: Acceptance letter is not mandatory but helpful in some universities, you can apply without acceptance letter.
If you have read untill end then don't forget to like and follow our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/intelligentdude1/

For details process you can find more information on official website
http://www.campuschina.org/
Important Notice: If you need a well drafted study plan and Academic CV, kindly call/chat intelligentdude on : 08134657689

Documents Required:
1)CV
2)Research Proposal
3)Study Plan

Starred

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2019
ajibolag:

Top schools China

Tsinghua universities
Peking university
Fudan university
Shanghai jiao tong university
Harbin institute of technology.

To search for schools offering your course; visit campuschina through google, click universities and programs, then fill the queries; Degree : Bsc, Or Msc or PhD. Language : English language. Province and university should be left untouched. Course: type the course you want to apply for and search.

Once you see the universities, write them out and visit their websites painstakingly.
Utilize chrome, as chrome translates automatically.

China is home to 1.4billion people, I believe they have more than enough man power for their country, however, if you're very good and you prove your prowess in your field, you can work for international organizations in China, that's if the trade war doesn't send them packing out of China. Aside this, your best bet is getting an English teaching job which might be an insurmountable task if you're black in complexion.

I don't understand what you mean by 'black African', it sounds condescending.

Working with Chinese degree in western countries is like working with Nigerian degree in western countries. however, it can be used to further your study in western countries. Hope you are able to decipher the message.

Starred
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Partial scholarship Diploma With Monthly Stipends

- Intake: October 2019
- Course: Diploma

- Duration: 2 years major & 3rd year paid internship ( 2500 CNY Monthly Subsidy)

✅Major:
�International trade

� Scholarship
Tuition fee and accommodation fee 5000 CNY/year

�3 year Course duration every year 5000 CNY
�third year internship student will get 2500 CNY as Monthly Subsidy.
�After Diploma Course can be top up to bachelor.

�Grade 10 pass Students also can apply

Admission required:
1. Photo
2 passport
3. High school certificates
4. High school transcript
5. Physical examination report
6. Police clearance

For Confirm admission
�Contact: check my signature
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks to those that trust our services..
Receiving more admission notice and jw202 with extension letter for those that has short time on their jw202.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheScribbler:

Thanks a lot. This more than helps. I'm sincerely grateful. But I would like a little clarification if you don't mind, concerning the language issue.
So, if I understand right, if my medicine admission is in English, I don't need to do one year of Chinese studies but the csc scholarship available for Medicine is just for studying in Chinese so I'd still have to do the one year of Chinese studies right? Is this uniform across all universities? During my research, I saw about two or three schools in which the scholarship was available for Medicine English medium. This was what actually contributed to my confusion. I apologize if my questions are tiring. Thanks once more.

Hello ma'am,

I admire the depth of the research you have carried out so far.

I am hoping to do so as well. Do you mind pointing me to right directions on how to go about it?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
effissyman:
Thanks to those that trust our services..
Receiving more admission notice and jw202 with extension letter for those that has short time on their jw202.
dont forget shantou medical and zhejiang oooo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by TheScribbler(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Hello ma'am,

I admire the depth of the research you have carried out so far.

I am hoping to do so as well. Do you mind pointing me to right directions on how to go about it?

Thanks

Sure, I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. What exactly would you like to know? How can I be of help?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheScribbler:

Sure, I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. What exactly would you like to know? How can I be of help?

Are u whatsapp? Do you mind if i reach out? Please drop your whatsapp number. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by TheScribbler(f): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Are u whatsapp? Do you mind if i reach out? Please drop your whatsapp number. Thanks
How about email? I really do not feel comfortable putting my number here since it's a public forum. Will that be okay?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by odimbannamdi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheScribbler:

How about email? I really do not feel comfortable putting my number here since it's a public forum. Will that be okay?

Totally Understood!

I just PMed you...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by TheScribbler(f): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Totally Understood!

I just PMed you...

Seen. I've replied you.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
odimbannamdi:

you could have drop your question here so that others will benefit from the the answer.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lens101: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2019
Hello people, I just applied for my transcript which I have handy now(student copy) my certificate is not ready yet. I'm not really a scholarship fan, because it more about uncertainty and lucky mostly. if you know any school in China for an msc program in (social sciences) with cheap tuition fee, kindly drop it. or if you school in China and you feel your tuition fee is way too cheap kindly help out by dropping the name. I'm self sponsored.

Before the bashing start out. people should bear in mind that I had carried out extensive research base on this cause. it is just not really adding up and I need to get my game right before next admission kick start.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Can we do this together,
Am applying for Masters too...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2019
Does Chinese university accept combine result?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
effissyman:

can you comfortably say that everyone who applied through you got admitted last month?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Chukason1:

can you comfortably say that everyone who applied through you got admitted last month?

I can boldly and confidently tell you 96% of students that applied through me got their admissions and jw202 ..other 4% encompasses students that have one issue or the other.
1. Those that I got admission but their jw202 were not released .. I think I made mention of this sometime in one of my replies to a post here.
2. students that want to study bsc but were far above required age.
And other issues..
So I think some set of this I was unable to get for..
I am confident in my job and that’s why I do come here to give abit of my help or advice if anyone post or ask questions..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:57am On Sep 19, 2019
EDDYBABA2:

He can’t at all, lol? Scammers going about looking for victims to scam hahah

I don’t want to believe you are referring to me.. if I am one I hope you know I won’t still be here posting.. and mind you, I have been on this thread before you could dream of joining and pursuing to study in China.
Have you also forgotten your messages are in my dm on WhatsApp begging to use my service to secure your admission in China? I have been here giving the little of my help and advice to anyone that need it at any point in time not minding if you use my service or not.
What value are you adding to the group exactly other than talking too much..
Please let’s be guided.. you don’t say wat you don’t know
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2019
effissyman:

I can boldly and confidently tell you 96% of students that applied through me got their admissions and jw202 ..other 4% encompasses students that have one issue or the other.
1. Those that I got admission but their jw202 were not released .. I think I made mention of this sometime in one of my replies to a post here.
2. students that want to study bsc but were far above required age.
And other issues..
So I think some set of this I was unable to get for..
I am confident in my job and that’s why I do come here to give abit of my help or advice if anyone post or ask questions..

Is it possible to run two courses at same time , one self sponsored the other on scholarship like MBBS self sponsored and pharmacy on scholarship in same school?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
manlawal:

Is it possible to run two courses at same time , one self sponsored the other on scholarship like MBBS self sponsored and pharmacy on scholarship in same school?
not possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.