Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295683 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by estybass(f): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2019
ireti34:
Please what is going on I haven't been able to access www.campuschina and certain Chinese school website.

Please wait till December
Re: Nigerian Students In China by estybass(f): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Bettymi:
hi,
anyone know if taiwan admits nigerian student and visa process.
also any feb/march intake china unis.
thanks

Yes, they do. Very well, only that they aren't as popular.

The Feb/ March universities open will depend on the course and level of studies you'll like to undertake.

Meanwhile, for spring, I know of some good ranking universities. Sichuan university, Chengdu, Wuhan university, Hubei university ( these ones do not have application fees and offer some kind of university scholarships too!).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:47am On Oct 11, 2019
estybass:

Hi,
I'll like to secure an economy ticket to Wenzhou, Shandong

Pls chat me on WhatsApp to quickly get a cheap flight for you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by estybass(f): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2019
effissyman:

Pls chat me on WhatsApp to quickly get a cheap flight for you

alright
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DrAuthentic: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Please who can get me started here? I am a Nigerian willing to travel to Korea or China or Taiwan. Anyone who can brief ne on how to start student's application. I have a Bsc in Landscape Design. Please any genuine advise will do. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pr0cter:

Bro I will like to enquire, when sending your document through post do you send photocopies of your notarised results for your 3 different schools or you sent 3 original notarised copies for 3 different school

To notarize is not expensive now. But Photocopy is ok too.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
FA13:

Alright. Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
FA13:

Bro please when sending the documents to the school, will you send the 2 sets in 2 different envelopes or 2 set in one envelope?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by bodamoshoody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
i heard dalian medical university and jinzhou medical university will soon start spring admission march - april intake
pls if you know when it is going to start kindly drop the info.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ayomide8990(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
bodamoshoody:

you are a scammer pls dont join any whatsapp group of this guy. he claim he got admitted and will soon be in china by september and he is still here adding people to whatsapp group . if you have any knowledge and not with ulterior motive drop it here.
Oga How you take know I am in WhatsApp Group and Nobody ask for Money. Please next time Think before you Comment.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by bodamoshoody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
ayomide8990:
Oga How you take know I am in WhatsApp Group and Nobody ask for Money. Please next time Think before you Comment.Thanks
that guy is scammer he should desist from getting unsuspecting victims from nairaland
i am calling on fynestboi,richiez, olawalebabs to ban that scammer . if he want to help let him drop his contribution openly here. or he should go create his own thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by bodamoshoody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
EDDYBABA2:

I swear if I see a way to scam you I go scam you. Na promise I make give you, I go scam you. I take my blood swear for you today since you get mind Dey accuse me for this thread you no go come this China all your effort will be in vain. We go see las las
where are we going to see? scammer , our ways are two parallel lines someone has told you once to post any info you have here but you keep using this thread to draw unsuspecting victims to your scam network.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by JohnNU(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
EDDYBABA2:

Thunder rubbish your parents and your generation! Idiot which network are you talking about what evidence do you have to back up your claim useless human being
What the guy is saying is simple why dont you drop your info here for everyone to read, whats so difficult about that, haba Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by bodamoshoody: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
EDDYBABA2:

Thunder rubbish your parents and your generation! Idiot which network are you talking about what evidence do you have to back up your claim useless human being
I will not let you scam people here if you got admitted to china through the help of this thread why are you luring people to whatsapp group?
you got admitted you claim you will be in china since september but you are still using the nigeria number for whatsapp and calls , so there is no mobile networks in china again?
someone came to drop the link to his own thread and we saw the pix and info he drop there , why are you afraid to drop yours.
this thread was not created by you if you want to get gullible people dupe get off nairaland someone has accuse you before here .
Re: Nigerian Students In China by EzekielMab(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
effissyman:
Thanks to those that trust our services..
Receiving more admission notice and jw202 with extension letter for those that has short time on their jw202.

Can you pls reply my pm
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
EzekielMab:

Can you pls reply my pm

I think I already did
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
FA13:

Boss please I will like to enquire, Between Study plan and research proposal which is more preferable for Chinese Government Scholarship??

Also when filling CGS form online in CGS website, how many years of study should we include?? 2 or 3??

Because I know 1 year is for Chinese language preparatory.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pr0cter:

Boss please I will like to enquire, Between Study plan and research proposal which is more preferable for Chinese Government Scholarship??

Also when filling CGS form online in CGS website, how many years of study should we include?? 2 or 3??

Because I know 1 year is for Chinese language preparatory.

You just need a statement of purpose i.e. why you want to study the course and why do u need CSC.

Number of years specified by the university you are applying to.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
FA13:

You just need a statement of purpose i.e. why you want to study the course and why do u need CSC.

Number of years specified by the university you are applying to.

Alright. Thanks bro!
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bettymi: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Hi pls anyone know if shenyang university of chemical technology accepts Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bettymi:
Hi pls anyone know if shenyang university of chemical technology accepts Nigerians

They do
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Contact me now for your March intake admission for quick processing... MBBS self sponsored Admission available .. only one slot remaining to be occupied.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
New Bachelor & Masters degree scholarships:

Tiangong university

� March Intake 2019.
�Teaching language:English
�No nationality restrictions.

�Location:Tianjin (Near to Beijing)
- Age limit: 18-26(bachelor), 30(masters)

�Majors:
�Bachelor Degree:
- Textile Engineering
- Computer science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- International trade and economics
- Business Administration

� Masters Degree:
- MBA
- Textile engineering

✅100% Confirm Admission. Very fast processing

- Interview Required by wechat

Closing soon
Re: Nigerian Students In China by hinere(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Are you working and schooling leaving you little or no time to write you Research project, Assignment and all.

Clevers Consulting is here for you.

***Tell a friend***

STRICTLY SOCIAL SCIENCES AND BUSINESS ADMIN COURSES/STUDENTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.