Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295571 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
effissyman:
not possible
what if the two are self sponsored
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
manlawal:

what if the two are self sponsored

It’s not possible for you to do two majors together at the same time in China.. it’s either you forfeit the first school and move to the other school with necessary documents or you stay and continue.. not visible at all
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
effissyman:

It’s not possible for you to do two majors together at the same time in China.. it’s either you forfeit the first school and move to the other school with necessary documents or you stay and continue.. not visible at all
ok
Re: Nigerian Students In China by penOtim: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hi guys, Finally had my interview at the visa center Abuja on Friday. Picking up my passport on 26th September. I can see a lot of prospective students with situations like mine have been asking questions. I will be posting my full profile after pick up on thursday so peeps can learn from it. God bless

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by hardehboy(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2019
manlawal:

Is it possible to run two courses at same time , one self sponsored the other on scholarship like MBBS self sponsored and pharmacy on scholarship in same school?

It’s not possible.
You have attendance score at the end of the year that will be use for processing residency permit and you have to meet certain percentage. There are so many reasons you can’t run two schools. China na work work work.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2019
hardehboy:

It’s not possible.
You have attendance score at the end of the year that will be use for processing residency permit and you have to meet certain percentage. There are so many reasons you can’t run two schools. China na work work work.
OK
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pls can Someone easily change province or course immediately he or she reaches China. And is der any disadvantages?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:35am On Sep 26, 2019
JAK5:
Pls can Someone easily change province or course immediately he or she reaches China. And is der any disadvantages?

Yes it’s possible and easy if and only if you have a connection with someone in China that can help you arrange before you arrive or the school you are intending to change to.. but this must be done within the 30days of your arrival in China.. no disadvantage what so ever as far as you are yet to register at the old school as a new student.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Meaning that i must not registre to my school Wen i der ? Tans
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Pls bro can i get your contact. Tans
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
JAK5:
Meaning that i must not registre to my school Wen i der ? Tans

Yes... don’t register yet.. get info abt the new school You will be moving to before leaving Nigeria to avoid disappointment .. once you enter China you go straight there and do necessary things with them..
you will pay for admission fees and other registration fees in the school you intend to move to.. that’s how it’s been done..
Get your info before leaving.. very important

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
MBBS March 2020 Admission is open ..
Self sponsored.

Chat me up if interested in applying.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Onyedikapaul: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello house, I need ur advice..
I just got my jw202, noticed an error.
It was stated that my dad would be my sponsor, when actually it's supposed to be my uncle.
Any advice?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by manlawal(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2019
effissyman:
Self sponsored.

You said we should pm you but you are not responding on WhatsApp
Is even better you drop details here.
Name of school
Time of resumption
Application fee
School fees
And so on
Re: Nigerian Students In China by donquincy98(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Those who have lived in China for sometime, can you mention few things you like about China that they do better than Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JAK5: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tans bro
Pls i want any cheap school in any guangdong province dat offer chinese language as a course. That Is, i want to study chinese language in a school in guangdong province. Plsss any recommandations. I Will flying next week-end. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Palazo(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2019
effissyman:
Self sponsored.

@effissyman please I'm interested in the csc for masters program in social sciences.
I did Political Science in my first degree,can I do computer science for masters?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Onyedikapaul: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Onyedikapaul:
Hello house, I need ur advice..
I just got my jw202, noticed an error.
It was stated that my dad would be my sponsor, when actually it's supposed to be my uncle.
Any advice?

Pls any advice on this?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:04am On Sep 28, 2019
JAK5:
Tans bro
Pls i want any cheap school in any guangdong province dat offer chinese language as a course. That Is, i want to study chinese language in a school in guangdong province. Plsss any recommandations. I Will flying next week-end. Thanks

Pm me if you wish to arrange
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Onyedikapaul:

Pls any advice on this?

This is not a problem.. just provide the docs of your sponsor and head straight to the embassy.. they only check your registration date on your jw202 and use the docs you prepare to check for the validity of your sponsor.

My sister’s name was on my jw202 I used in getting my visa to China but I later used my mum as my sponsor and prepare her docs when I could not 100% get my sister’s full docs....got two other students with same issues as well that got their visas with no issues..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Palazo:

@effissyman please I'm interested in the csc for masters program in social sciences.
I did Political Science in my first degree,can I do computer science for masters?

You can.. most Chinese universities don’t majorly get concern about your bsc major to give you master’s admission but your result and transcripts..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Are you Coming to China soon.... hit me up for your CHEAP FLIGHT TICKET BOOKINGS

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
EDDYBABA2:

Well, I don’t really have much answers to your questions but number 1, yes their is a scholarship for them if you search online, but don’t use agent..

2. Yes you have to do 1 years of studying Chinese language which is a must...
3 and 4 I don’t have much answers in it !!

That’s why they said you all should join the WhatsApp group so that you can be getting more update bcuz here in this thread nothing like notifications to notify me that someone have posted anything if not anytime anybody have the strength to check but WhatsApp no how no how you must be online to check and read messages thank you �

Please give the link of the WhatsApp group or the number to chat
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Palazo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
@effissyman thanks so much, please when will the next CSC registration commence cos what I'm seeing is that Application is closed and will open early January to April. Is there any openings in October?

effissyman:

You can.. most Chinese universities don’t majorly get concern about your bsc major to give you master’s admission but your result and transcripts..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by effissyman(m): 3:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy 70th anniversary to China and happy Independence to Nigeria 纪念中国成立70周年和纪念尼日利亚独立

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bettymi: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2019
hi,
anyone know if taiwan admits nigerian student and visa process.
also any feb/march intake china unis.
thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ireti34(f): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please what is going on I haven't been able to access www.campuschina and certain Chinese school website.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by FA13(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone. I applied and got admitted to a Chinese university for masters programme with CSC funding. During application process, information was just very sparse. I had to glean the internet to get the needed information which wasn't that easy.

I summarized my application process and know it will be useful for vast majority of people that will be applying for upcoming admission cycle.

You can download the pdf-guide here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZQ1NXASC1CTWrUjxtl88jEOdvz7liqeu

You can as well follow my nairaland thread-Life in Beijing As an International Student[i][/i]- https://www.nairaland.com/5411792/life-beijing-international-student

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
FA13:
Hello everyone. I applied and got admitted to a Chinese university for masters programme with CSC funding. During application process, information was just very sparse. I had to glean the internet to get the needed information which wasn't that easy.

I summarized my application process and know it will be useful for vast majority of people that will be applying for upcoming admission cycle.

You can download the pdf-guide here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZQ1NXASC1CTWrUjxtl88jEOdvz7liqeu

You can as well follow my nairaland thread-Life in Beijing As an International Student[i][/i]- https://www.nairaland.com/5411792/life-beijing-international-student

Have a great day.

Bro u too much jare. Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Pr0cter: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
FA13:

Have a great day.

Bro I will like to enquire, when sending your document through post do you send photocopies of your notarised results for your 3 different schools or you sent 3 original notarised copies for 3 different school
Re: Nigerian Students In China by estybass(f): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2019
effissyman:
Are you Coming to China soon.... hit me up for your CHEAP FLIGHT TICKET BOOKINGS

Hi,
I'll like to secure an economy ticket to Wenzhou, Shandong

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.