Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them (7663 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by vivaciouzz(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin..I can remember one day I told my bf dat m feeling cold,d guy just stood up n switched off f fan..smh

1 Like

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by akinsadeez(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
vivaciouzz:
grin grin..I can remember one day I told my bf dat m feeling cold,d guy just stood up n switched off f fan..smh

gringringringringringrin LMAO

But maybe he just wasn't in the mood to give you body heat tongue cheesy
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade6: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
sweetbaby22:

good after dear...hw is ur day going for you?
splendid
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Make una try dey acknowledge the writer naaaaaaa

www.nairaland.com/1943896/top-7-actions-makes-dumb
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Jokay07(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Don4perfect:

1) When she tell you that she's feeling heat. And u are going to open the window, bros u be learner.
abeg, this one is not always true, if u are with a gurl and she tells u that she is feeling heat and you make any unreasonable move when the gurl herself is not in mood, u don enta ur own be dat. Some gurls are very decisive. No be every ''' i'm feeling heat''' be ''let's do it'''. Just be wise, gurls themselves don't understand their feelings. They are the most confused creatures.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by peterpaulis(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin
6) When she says she's hungry ...,
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
Make una try dey acknowledge the writer naaaaaaa

www.nairaland.com/1943896/top-7-actions-makes-dumb
I thought as much. Something told me av seen dx b4
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
was here...
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
signs or no signs....

Na to pull her pant, suck her pussssiiiiii, fingers her, press her b.west then insert my wood till she cums and begs for more.

Dechandel
dats so on point!! U go bad sha..
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by sweetbaby22(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
splendid

I never sent that
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade6: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
lagmostkuit:
dats so on point!! U go bad sha..
but thats the kind of guy every naija ladies crave despite their pretence.

U get fine lap sha and cute lips. Guess d lips below must be cute to for munching.

tongue
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade6: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
sweetbaby22:

I never sent that
hahahahahahah
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
When I tell him I'm cold and he's busy arranging the blanket to cover me. lol
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade4: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
sweetbaby22:

I never sent that
just checkinh on you
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade4: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ebiz12:
When I tell him I'm cold and he's busy arranging the blanket to cover me. lol
u ladies should be straight forward jooooor
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
sweetbaby22:

girls dey like this kain yarn die,dem go just dey pretend.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Mj1616(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Must u touch a lady ?rubbish!
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by kayalla(f): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2014
claim back pain and ask for massage
open jeans zipper and let the panties or the g-string show.
if u no get the signal...oyo (on your own)

1 Like

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
u ladies should be straight forward jooooor

Lol...Don't be tired of trying to figure things out.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by sweetbaby22(f): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
just checkinh on you

Thanks dear, u r kind kiss
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by sweetbaby22(f): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
girls dey like this kain yarn die,dem go just dey pretend.

its no pretends, u have to respect a lady and her decisions. If she says she wants to go then honestly she wants to go... if u want her to stay then u have to make her feel more comfortable, instead of over thinking things.

I hate guys that just cant control themselves always want to touch. its not all about that.

@ OP if u use ur strategy u will never have any woman in ur life. lol... just mentioning.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by UjSizzle(f): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2014
Perverted much? undecided
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by harrysterol(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade6:
signs or no signs....

Na to pull her pant, suck her pussssiiiiii, fingers her, press her b.west then insert my wood till she cums and begs for more.

Dechandel
guy u turf o cheesy
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Studentsvoice: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2014
op...some of your points are true shaa
Remember last week,while i was with ma new catch in my hostel...she wore a short gown,and the way she sat,her panties was showing,though i had no erection,but she was kinda restless,was as if something was pushin her to touch me,she would remove her hand
i knew she needed it but i was never in the mood.Till this very moment,she never came to my Lodge again
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by vivaciouzz(f): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2014
akinsadeez:

gringringringringringrin LMAO

But maybe he just wasn't in the mood to give you body heat tongue cheesy
grin grin..he was oo..later wen I told him he said I should hv just told him d truth..it was very funny sha
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by balaclava: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don4perfect:
5 Sign That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them When They Visited You...
1) When she tell you that she's feeling heat. And u are going to open the window, bros u be learner
2) When you people were watching movie and she said that one is not interesting, even if u put another one she will say thesame thing. Still yet u never understand u still d change am to d one she will like, bros u be OLODO 3) If u people were discussing and feeling happy and she stop laughing even if u crack joke she stop to smile. U come the look am like say na u be lookman.
4) When she keep on reminding you that she will go soon. And you are sayin stay like 1hr yet na and you are not making any move bros u be kpako guy.
5) When she started telling u that this place is gettin boring. And you are goin to put on a music bro u be Dj? Abi i lie? @ Ladies U can also add urs. Copied.

Ahahahahahahahaahahahaha.... Nice 1
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mdee1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mj1616:
Must u touch a lady ?rubbish!
G*Y
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mdee1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
sweetbaby22:

its no pretends, u have to respect a lady and her decisions. If she says she wants to go then honestly she wants to go... if u want her to stay then u have to make her feel more comfortable, instead of over thinking things.

I hate guys that just cant control themselves always want to touch. its not all about that.

@ OP if u use ur strategy u will never have any woman in ur life. lol... just mentioning.
*playing story for the gods*
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Assume she wants to be touched - at all times.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Dreyl(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
vivaciouzz:
grin grin..he was oo..later wen I told him he said I should hv just told him d truth..it was very funny sha
he fvcked your punny that same day,abi i lie grin
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mrbyron(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol @ " bro you be DJ?" grin
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by naijadata: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
True talk. U talking 4rm experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.