Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,786 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone (22407 Views)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by satinoeleniyan: 5:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks that it is lame to show off cash to spite our own fans..Well just as he is called D'prince of Mavins record has joined the long list of celebs.. I counted like 12 bundles of N500 notes in this photo and that's equal to N3million!! Well according to him, people do not find his music fun and easy to dance to, so he says if ou do not love his music, you will love his money..

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/dprince-shows-off-wads-of-cash-says-if.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by ginawest(f): 5:27am On Mar 23, 2015
I love both ur music n ur money buh I love d latter more..anyways, kip it up

9 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by centmichael101(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2015
This is wat I call SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

3 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Danhumprey: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2015
The sort of fake lifestyle that most of these so-called celebrities live is quite baffling.

Showing off wads of cash which maybe fake is purely childish!undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by alberto2k(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Money way u no fit chop finish... why not give out to the needy.... even bill gate n dangote as rich as they are doesn't flaunt their monies undecided

They fvckin got berra stuff to do with it.

Airforce1 pls dont behave like this nigga' sad

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2015
His money does not entice me either

7 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Forzap: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:

undecided

3 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Forzap:

undecided
huh

2 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Airforce1(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:

You sabi lie no be small

13 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by perfectcrush(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Too much money.... problem is how to spend it... buh, de prince, I tot u were bigger Dan dis ooo, so I will start lookin @ u 4rm today as a immature guy with plenty cash... beta invest ur moni, cox if u broke, peeps will remind u of dis pix ooo...anyway, I wish u well

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Another PDP fan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Lwkmd, Even young and new Korede Bello is making more waves than him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Childish

2 Likes

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by dataplus87(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
lipsrsealed

I love is music but he displaying his cash is nonsense...am not impressed.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Loyalblak007(f): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
WHO CARES....I don't
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nimblemind(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Oya NL girls should come and start lying that they aint moved by money.. We are waiting!

1 Like

Lol...u are flaunting ur brother's money

Don baba jay, see what ur brother is doing with ur money

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
hmmmmmmmm....is he a commercial bank? Guess there was an article that spoke against such things by celebrities. All is well.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by kennydee05(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Vanity upon vanity....
Brother wise up naauuhh or are u an adolescent....
Where have you seen Aliko Dangote, Bill gate and other wealthy men displaying their money...
In case you don't have Jesus please accept Him as your Lord and personal Saviour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by pretydiva(f): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:

You sabi lie no be small
i resemble liar 4 ur village ni ..abi u fink say na everybody b money freak?

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by missbehave247(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
U'r on ur own ooo0
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by dguizman(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by shaboti: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Mtchew what a kid!
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by mulattoclaro(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
How much does this fool even have that's making him rant on social media? I won't be surprised if I'm richer than this guy. To start with he's not even an A-list artiste. He hides under the cover of Mavin. How many hits does he even have. Korede Bello that came out yesterday is more popular than he is. If it's 3 million he can sample I will call that chicken change cos I can sample more if I decide to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by lordsharks(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Flaunting tins
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Immaturity can sabi worry some people sha.

1 Like

Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by duduade: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Danhumprey:
The sort of fake lifestyle that most of these so-called celebrities live is quite baffling.

Showing off wads of cash which maybe fake is purely childish!undecided
no mind am with his awful voice always singing like a nursery one abi kindergarten kid who is still learning how to pronounce words.. I always laugh when I hear him sing...
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Airforce1(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
i resemble liar 4 ur village ni ..abi u fink say na everybody b money freak?

hisses and walks away
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Getting there. But it's better to let the music do the talking.
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by alobam1: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
I guess that is hes own share of the performance fee of the Mavin crew..
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by constance500: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
But that's none of my business
Re: D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone by Diznie(f): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Lwkmd, Even young and new Korede Bello is making more waves than him.
lol...nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction / Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris / King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.