Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover (15015 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Emir Of Mubi Flees Home, Relocates With Family To Yola / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wow this is going to be a tough one oh,how people wan take recognize the girl na wen picture no dey,that girl don zap main main
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by mainman7(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
lawanson44:

Well, the yoruba girls are so scared of the smelly abunna of yoruba men so they decide to wait till they get a rich igbo man to bed them cos they know that yo-robber men are nothing but imbe.ciles just like you. So this makes the yo-robber men either r@pe the girls just like 75yr old Pa. Alabi or use "Touch and Follow" on innocent igbo girls just like the case of this poor girl. While Igbo men are busy hustling and making money, yo-robber men are busy touting and using touch and follow (jazz) to elope with children.

***Shamefully senseless IGBO***

For ur mind! You wish, unfortunately u know in ur heart that the reverse is the case, which Yoruba Girl will marry igbo that will usually never be able to handle her big yansh, u igbo folks are perpetually down with erectile dysfunction. I understand how frustrating it has been to have lost ur conscience greedily searching for money with the hope of buying love and yet ending loveless. The Yoruba Girls you got, you got them with juju. To start with, I'm happy u didn't ague the fact that igbo girls r extremely flirt and promiscuous right from tender age; [b]a by product of usual sexually frustrated adult igbo Men that usually find it impossible to satisfy mature women. They use money to deceive little children like this turning them to prostitutes at earliest age. It is an established fact that igbo men have highest rate of wife murdering; out of frustration and jealousy killing their wives(especially the ones that have tasted usually ever satisfying no-network-failure Yoruba Guy Kondo)
An igbo like you wrote on igbos having the highest rate of killing their wives due to inability to satisfy them, read here:
http://chukseoluigbo..com/2011/05/again-why-are-igbo-men-in-usa-killing.html
Others confirmations:
http://lindaikeji..com/2008/08/nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-in.html
https://www.nairaland.com/776967/why-nigerian-men-killing-wives
Yoruba girls not only have the biggest butt, they have the sweetest and tightest tohto! It's natural, they don't need alum like overslacked igbo girls' tohto.
Like an igbo guy here rightly confessed that unlike igbo girls, Yoruba Girls are very caring, loving and are never gold diggers like igbo girls that ends up pushing/frustrating their husbands till they turn round to kill them the wives. These plus the fact that 90% of Yoruba girls tohto is still very tight (they still have the highest %of Virgins in 9ja) and they Love GOD, back up their husband with prayers, is why innumerable igbo guys are now rushing to marry our beautiful Yoruba Girls to get peace of mind and incomparably sweet sex. Currently, igbo guy's greatest dream is to marry a Yoruba Girl. igbo girls strongly erroniously believe that they can use their tohto to get money, positions and power to the detriment of having a loving family. Some igbos here that should hide their face in shame were talking of more igbo women being in positions, what they got prostitutineg their over-slacked, perfume laddened punanis. Shameless Onyara, Onyeberibes and Oyesuzus! Shio!!! [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Skipuru(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
love don carry her bt i dey pray make she come cus she don the family for gbege..... i no fit shout... ADD ME ON FACEBOOK ..with ..TERRY N OKEREKE make We do business concern phones and the accessories
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Chidonc(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
mainman7:
She really tried. Most igbo girls starts prostituting from age 5. So, for her to have waited till 13 makes her a record breaker in igbo land. I'm so pround of Yoruba Girls, with their sweet big yansh, they still have the highest % of Virgins in the Country. Even the recent survey about tribe with highest % of couples that marry as Virgins shows Yorubas Girls as leading.
***Proudly Yoruba***

U are a tribalistic bigot. Wat brought abt tribalism in2 dis matter.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by teejah03(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
In a civilised world d gal is mature but its divastating dat she doesn't av a picture,which could av been a better aid.
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by AJ01(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
2 much oyinbo oyinbo films SMH undecided
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by kullozone(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2014
mainman7:
She really tried. Most igbo girls starts prostituting from age 5. So, for her to have waited till 13 makes her a record breaker in igbo land. I'm so pround of Yoruba Girls, with their sweet big yansh, they still have the highest % of Virgins in the Country. Even the recent survey about tribe with highest % of couples that marry as Virgins shows Yorubas Girls as leading.
***Proudly Yoruba***

the only thing you got right is the "sweet big yansh"
most young yoruba girls love preek die...dey won't even reach home to change their uniform and freshen up before coming over to disturb PESIN wit their "sweet big black yansh"

am not an igbo dude oh!

1 Like

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 05, 2014
mifavour:
13 years shud be in js3.. not having a lover!
nawa oo
You are beautiful no homo
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by BlackSEER(m): 2:03am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote
author=mainman7 post=28601303]

For ur mind! You wish, unfortunately u know in ur heart that the reverse
is the case, which Yoruba Girl will marry igbo that will usually never
be able to handle her big yansh, u igbo folks are perpetually down with
erectile dysfunction. I understand how frustrating it has been to have
lost ur conscience greedily searching for money with the hope of buying
love and yet ending loveless. The Yoruba Girls you got, you got them
with juju. To start with, I'm happy u didn't ague the fact that igbo
girls r extremely flirt and promiscuous right from tender age; [b]a by
product of usual sexually frustrated adult igbo Men that usually find it
impossible to satisfy mature women. They use money to deceive little
children like this turning them to prostitutes at earliest age. It is an
established fact that igbo men have highest rate of wife murdering; out
of frustration and jealousy killing their wives(especially the ones
that have tasted usually ever satisfying no-network-failure Yoruba Guy
Kondo)
An igbo like you wrote on igbos having the highest rate of killing their
wives due to inability to satisfy them, read here:
http://chukseoluigbo..com/2011/05/again-why-are-igbo-men-in-usa-killing.html
Others
confirmations:
http://lindaikeji..com/2008/08/nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-in.html
https://www.nairaland.com/776967/why-nigerian-men-killing-wives
Yoruba
girls not only have the biggest butt, they have the sweetest and
tightest tohto! It's natural, they don't need alum like overslacked igbo
girls' tohto.
Like an igbo guy here rightly confessed that unlike igbo girls, Yoruba
Girls are very caring, loving and are never gold diggers like igbo girls
that ends up pushing/frustrating their husbands till they turn round to
kill them the wives. These plus the fact that 90% of Yoruba girls tohto
is still very tight (they still have the highest %of Virgins in 9ja)
and they Love GOD, back up their husband with prayers, is why
innumerable igbo guys are now rushing to marry our beautiful Yoruba
Girls to get peace of mind and incomparably sweet sex. Currently, igbo
guy's greatest dream is to marry a Yoruba Girl. igbo girls strongly
erroniously believe that they can use their tohto to get money,
positions and power to the detriment of having a loving family. Some
igbos here that should hide their face in shame were talking of more
igbo women being in positions, what they got prostitutineg their
over-slacked, perfume laddened punanis. Shameless Onyara, Onyeberibes
and Oyesuzus! Shio!!! [/b][/quote]

Trashy write-up from a moronic mind.You mean yorobar girls whose toto dey smell like spoilt egg.Dirty pigs wey no dey wash their totos.The tribe with the highest number of divorce and rape cases where old men dey rape goats self.una adults dey too dirty let alone una adolescents,smh.if igbo girls dey Bleep for money,yorobar girls dey Bleep for just ordinary food.i can testify that

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by mizjules(f): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2014
That is what the guardians will always say, if they look well I'm sure the girl is with her parents, else why won't they return their calss, they have over mistreated the girl badly that she had to run home
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by bdemix(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin
TonYzeallY:

13yrs na Granny for our area NORHT...check my spellings oo...as fo d space...i ll pay later...heheheheh
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by prodiG(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
...Just when you thought you were beyond suprise
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by jeeqaa7(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2014
mainman7:
***Proudly Yoruba***

I am sure u are a virgin with 2 children... Otondo
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
waitin for APC comment on dis
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by MistadeRegal(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
13 years or you forgot to add the pending "0" behind it?
Re: 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover by mifavour(f): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
You are beautiful no homo

wow thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Don't Like Paying For Services. / "Video of Rat showering like a human goes viral." [Copied] / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.