Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Songs That Define Your Current Love Status - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs That Define Your Current Love Status (4878 Views)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / First Love Or Current Love / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Medunah: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2014
John legend - You and I

1 Like

Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Medunah: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Cwaya:
My Current Love status abi undecided

*In Runtown and davido's voice *
"Gallardo.....

Where dem dey when i dey for gutter
Where dem dey when i dey for streetz

... ojuju calabar .... " grin
Hahaha grin
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by chijoy7(f): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2014
tonybosses:
Ashewo by flavour
lol....while repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by IamLEGEND1: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2014
nasty,naughty boy- christina aguilera
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by nickz(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2014
MAIN CHICK---

Mavado-Give it all to me ft Nicki Minaj

Rihana-stay ft mikky eko

Chris brown-waiting

SIDE CHICK---

chris brown-new flame

maroon 5-one more night

one direction-girl almighty
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Bosville(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Bruno Mars-When i was your man
*Lyrics*

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger
now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the
same
When our friends talk about you, all it does
is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear
your name
It all just sounds like oooooh…
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man
My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish
ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to
walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess
I made, ohh…
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
It all just sounds like oooooh…
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man
Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know
I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to
dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man

1 Like

Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by tonybosses: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2014
chijoy7:
lol....while repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

Lol I hear grin grin I just listen to d song I dnt "do" I kept my "tin" in france wher I sch tongue tongue
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Divineluv14(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Long distance by Brandy sad
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Mgbii89(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Medunah:
John legend - You and I
Try on every dress that you own
You were fine in my eyes, a half hour ago
If your mirror won't make it any clearer I'll
Be the one to let you know
Out of all the girls
You my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Mgbii89(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS.--somebody's me
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
stuck on you Lionel richie
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
and three times a lady Lionel richie
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by youngds: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
No worries - Lil Wayne
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by lyly911(f): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
tonybosses:
Ashewo by flavour
***lips sealed***
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by chijoy7(f): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
tonybosses:

Lol I hear grin grin I just listen to d song I dnt "do" I kept my "tin" in france wher I sch tongue tongue
lol
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Pdizzle(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Miguel_Quickie
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Emodeee: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
tonybosses:
Ashewo by flavour

xo ur babe na ASHANA
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
The heart wants what it wants by selena gomez.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by ogaofficer(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Someone like you by ADELE Goodbye my lover by JAMES BLUNT. The ironic part of the story is that my babe is now singing (if i could turn back the hands of time by R.KELLY)
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by adewasco19(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Perfect gentleman by sean tizzle
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by jashar(f): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
embarassed 'Stronger'- Mary J. Blige
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by cooljoe(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Medunah:
John legend - You and I
sexy medunah, awfa na. Long tym. @topic, hot nd cold by kattie perry
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by tonybosses: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emodeee:

xo ur babe na ASHANA

Na u tlk am ooo
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by tonybosses: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
lyly911:
***lips sealed***

Tlk oooo.....lol grin grin
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Medunah: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
cooljoe:
sexy medunah, awfa na. Long tym. @topic, hot nd cold by kattie perry
Abi oo, long time.
Am gwuud and u? Aw is christmas nd new year prep goin??
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by cooljoe(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Medunah:

Abi oo, long time.
Am gwuud and u? Aw is christmas nd new year prep goin??
ts al gona b gud, I know God is in control, so I bother not. Well wat v u bin up to?
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Dorisbest(f): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Johnny by Yemi Alade grin
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by flashinglights: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Perfect-Mosa
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Dellakizz(f): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ghen Ghen love ....Yemi Alade & Right by my side ...Nicki Minaj
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Medunah: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
cooljoe:
ts al gona b gud, I know God is in control, so I bother not. Well wat v u bin up to?
Nofin new jewe, same old stuffz, u?
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by sexylogan(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bjfirst:
mine is "if i could" by R.kelly. i really wish she is still mine. am missing her badly. share yours

"Payphone" by Maroon 5
Re: Songs That Define Your Current Love Status by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wanna know what love is - by Foreigner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Cheated On? "And Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed / Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.