Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK (4854 Views)

Drama As Two Women Fights Over A Man Tear Each Others Clothes In A Dirty Gutter / Two Ladies Seen Fighting And Disgracing Themselves Over A Man / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK by omowiziblog: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Watch video of ladies fighting and tearing each others clothes because of DICK

Click to watch: https://omowizi..com/2018/10/video-two-girls-fighting-because-of-men.html

Re: Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK by Hizzojay(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Really!
Re: Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK by MilesLamar(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
The power of the dyke... A guy without a dyke is like thor without his hammer

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) / Video:female Secondary School Students handle Each Other's Boobs, Moan In Class / Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.