Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State (6671 Views)

Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him / OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! / Over 100 Building Demolish For Ogun Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by lalasticlala(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abeokuta – Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun on Thursday in Abeokuta emerged the APC’s governorship candidate for the 2015 general elections in the state.

The governor scored 3,554 votes from the 3,861 delegates who participated in the state chapter of the party’s primary election.

The primaries saw the governor as the sole candidate of the party in the state.

The exercise, which was held under heavy security presence, was also dully supervised by state and national representatives of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), headed by Mr Kehinde Mustapha.

Voting commenced at exactly 1:00 p.m. after the congress Electoral Committee, headed by Mr Tunde Oladunjoye, had finished delegates accreditation.

The governor later described the exercise as a peaceful one and also a call on him to do more for the people of the state.
“What happened today is a demonstration to what APC stands for; we must abide by the rule of the game which says that primaries must be conducted.

“It is a call for further service to the people of Ogun; they have given me the mandate to continue the service that we have been rendering to the people of Ogun

“No one person can do it alone; it will take collective responsibility of all of us; all the support you have been giving to us will not be taken for granted and we will continue to serve you better,” he said.

Reacting to the news of his deputy, Mr Segun Adesegun, who also declared his intention to contest the governorship seat under the platform of Social Democratic Party (SDP), Amosun said it was one of the beauties of democracy which should be encouraged.

He also said he wished his deputy well in his desire to contest against him in the forthcoming governorship election in Ogun, saying that the state was known for peace and would continue in that direction.(NAN)

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/amosun-clinches-apc-governorship-ticket-3554-votes/

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by demsid(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
congrats. hard work pays. he deserved it, look at how he transformed Ogun state. I support and will vote him next year.

and lest I forget . at last after a whole day struggle. some space bookers av been denying me of this position but with God all things are possible. I MADE IT AT LAST.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by malali: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
undecided
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by TDstarr: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
make i go chop i dey come, moderator if u try am angry
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Descartes: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kudos to Amosu
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by TDstarr: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
malali:
W
Nairaland grin
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by mcmukoko12(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tomorrow I have enough to voice out
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
One good turn deserves another.

Fashola did it,Ameachi did it,tinubu did it,Amosun is doing it.
Keep doing it.

This are the TRUE Ambassador of transformation in nigeria and not saTAN.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
I see APC politrickians are advertising on nairaland. That's why we're being given an overdose of their political buhaha.

1 Like

Ok,, who is PDP"s
Let me speak in my native ijebu dialect.

Ewe so omo alare.
Mo kind dere yin o o.
Eyin Omo olumo.
Mo ki gbogbo wen.
Omo remo ari egba,mi yo gbogbo wen le.

Abeg,sey I try?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Blackchampion(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Amusu kwa in APC? Nothing wey dis party no get oooo.
#The last time i chkd in Igbo Amusu means.....

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by teemanbastos(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=32pt]..............AS DEPUTY DECLARES GOVERNORSHIP AMBITION TO CONTEST ON PLATFORM OF THE SDP[/size]
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by malali: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
Nairaland grin

Which one be Nairaland
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
phantonce:
F
f is for fish
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by bunmioguns(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who do they expect to win again
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Swizdoe(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who doesn't know that he is Apc candidate since he is already the sole and concensus candidate. Just wasting state funds to organise an unnecessary election.
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by mascot87(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
As expected,keep up d good work my governor.May God continue to be with u Amosun
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by AdexAbbey(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
J
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
phantonce:
Yam
Beans
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Swizdoe(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
bunmioguns:
Who do they expect to win again
Help me ask them...... He was already the sole candidate
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by holatin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't expect anything different
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
phantonce:
Yam
ha, see new spacebooking style,, more grease to ur elbow,, Yam.. Lol..
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by sommyblaze(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
YNeme3E:
f is for fish
beans
AdexAbbey:
J
j is for jug
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
did 9ice lose out on the primaries
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by braintext(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by WIZGUY69(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
better , with the good work amosun did in ogun state.
he deserves a second term.
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Koats14(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ewo tun ni SDP? Is it a new post in the Nigerian police force? Mr adesegun just dey play baba ijebu with dis tin.....teach me how to fish,no gimme fish! #Omo-ogun Ise Ya! #ijebuBoy
Re: Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State by Bennyberry(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Am impressed by the relative peaceful conduct of APC..i hope the presidential primaries experiences such peaceful conduct...nigeria is improving politically

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Realities Of War (photos) / Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out / BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.