Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784763 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Zlatan Weldone Sir

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017
krozay:
Zlatan Weldone Sir

Chai FIFA 14, sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dandsome: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Is there really a best game? I enjoy all games on my tecno
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2017
Pre-register Deadheads FPS http://www.deadheads.io/register?r=MGMN5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2017
krozay:
Zlatan Weldone Sir
bro is this an update or manager mode transfer cuz i play fifa14 nd Ibro is in psg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Gionee unveils Gionee A1 and A1 plus for selfie lovers, device comes with a 20mp camera along with other great specifications, click link below for more details and pictures

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/03/gionee-unveils-gionee-a1-and-gionee-a1.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2017
sajmark:

bro is this an update or manager mode transfer cuz i play fifa14 nd Ibro is in psg
there is no update I bought him from PSG to man u in my first season managing Man utd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Still playing

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2017
krozay:
Still playing
which phone are you using bro? Cos that game supports Open GL 3+
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2017
krozay:
there is no update I bought him from PSG to man u in my first season managing Man utd
guess I have to keep managing it with the outdated transfer... considering I'm a guy who prefers to stick with offline gaming.
thanks though!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
krozay:
Still playing
Sorry bro, what game is this please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mathkid007:
Sorry bro, what game is this please
Real racing 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
augster:
which phone are you using bro? Cos that game supports Open GL 3+
LG G6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
krozay:
Still playing
is this not Real Racing 3 game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
dumo1:
is this not Real Racing 3 game?
Ok nice one undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
dynamo007:

Oga boss I no b newbie na....and again m not d only one experiencing diz... Saw some comments regarding to dt @ andropalace.net.....
I think I've found that culprit, today I changed the font on my gionee m3 mini and exactly what u described started. When I changed it back to default everything went back to normal. So if u can change ur font.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 12:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Pre-register Deadheads FPS http://www.deadheads.io/register?r=MGMN5
Saw a beta footage of this game, looking so graphically intense. would appreciate it if you can post quick facts about your beta Experience of the game. They mailed me an apk link after signing up but yet to download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Sektion:
Saw a beta footage of this game, looking so graphically intense. would appreciate it if you can post quick facts about your beta Experience of the game. They mailed me an apk link after signing up but yet to download
i would say the graphics are superb, this is medium graphics and see how good it is. Ill try out higher graphics settings when i charge tomorrow. and it'll take sometime adjusting to the gameplay cos its just too fast. Players move so fast that i can hardly connect a shot.

A major downside to me is the inability to customize layout, the default button layout doesnt just fit for me. Like i have to start looking for reload button, even dont like the position of shoot button and cant find anyway to customize.

Anyway, i think these will be fixed during release or even before

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i would say the graphics are superb, this is medium graphics and see how good it is. Ill try out higher graphics settings when i charge tomorrow. and it'll take sometime adjusting to the gameplay cos its just too fast. Players move so fast that i can hardly connect a shot.

A major downside to me is the inability to customize layout, the default button layout doesnt just fit for me. Like i have to start looking for reload button, even dont like the position of shoot button and cant find anyway to customize.

Alright, Thanks for this, will try to download this night, I'm personally impressed by some of its in game features, the shooting range, the way your bullet counts display on your gun(futuristic) etc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Sektion:
Alright, Thanks for this, will try to download this night, I'm personally impressed by some of its in game features, the shooting range, the way your bullet counts display on your gun(futuristic) etc.
where can I find the download link or will they send it to my mail.
Baddestguyp:

here is the pre-register link for others that may be interested.

http://www.deadheads.io/register?r=l4hNw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Baddestguyp:

How many gigabyte is the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have signed up too : for those wanting to check the game out follow this link : http://www.deadheads.io/register?r=ersTx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
guydangerous:
where can I find the download link or will they send it to my mail. here is the pre-register link for others that may be interested.

after pre-registering, they will mail you the link after some hours
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sektion:
after pre-registering, they will mail you the link after some hours
OK waiting,have you downloaded yours and do you have any idea about the game size.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
guydangerous:
OK waiting,have you downloaded yours and do you have any idea about the game size.
i haven't, but it's about 282MB just apk only( i guess it's that way because of the beta)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
CTF smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sektion:
i haven't, but it's about 282MB just apk only( i guess it's that way because of the beta)
is d game online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
nani667:
CTF smiley
nice.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
guydangerous:
where can I find the download link or will they send it to my mail. here is the pre-register link for others that may be interested.

they'll send it to your mail.
If u cant wait, see it https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/aa3cb314775046a49a8782b3ad7c504a
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
georgeben205:
How many gigabyte is the game?
345mb so far
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2017
:DIs this PES 2017 for PPSSPP gameplay different? I.e is there change or improvement in gameplay or is it the same tin with PES 2011 for PSP

Cc
Kodded
Nani667
dynamo
guydangerous etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2017
VICTOR4LYF:
:DIs this PES 2017 for PPSSPP gameplay different? I.e is there change or improvement in gameplay or is it the same tin with PES 2011 for PSP

Cc
Kodded
Nani667
dynamo
guydangerous etc
Well, for the record the last offical pes game released for psp was PES2014, every release after that is just a form of modification and patches.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.