Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784815 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Kodded hw fa.... D pes ppsspp no gree play for multilayer oh... After using one fone as hotspot and connected with the oda fones WiFi.... I created group... Saw d name make i kon join e kon dey talk say connection ended by user.... Couldn't connect at all.... But d group was created... How do our do yours... Explain fully...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2017
nani667:

1.60GB
ewoh thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Upnepaa(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Pls any information on how to download FTS 2017 and the memory required as well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2017
krozay:
just download older version apk like 3.3.0 , don't download mod APK for real racing or else they will keep wiping the game data when u connect the game to the Internet-the older versions apk will download all the game assets once and for all then u can start playing and when u download it finish anytime u are opening at first don't turn on ur data brcos it does cloud backup at the start
downloaded thanks for the tips.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2017
eat my dust...for now grin grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
guydangerous:
Cool....buh bro which site did you download it from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
dynamo007:
Kodded hw fa.... D pes ppsspp no gree play for multilayer oh... After using one fone as hotspot and connected with the oda fones WiFi.... I created group... Saw d name make i kon join e kon dey talk say connection ended by user.... Couldn't connect at all.... But d group was created... How do our do yours... Explain fully...
Guy hw fa pls how did u extract the pes
Cus am having issues
Pls help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
dynamo007:

1. it could be as a result of poor hotspot/WiFi connection, try switching the WiFi between the two phones

2. check if your Mac address is the same, if yes change it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Koded pls am having issues extracting that pes
Pls help me!!?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
guydangerous:
undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
guydangerous:
u downloaded which version and what's the size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
RR3 players guess u have joined the gang ,am almost thru with game- almost 3000 races for my version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can't remember I've checked my browser history to check if I extract the website but to no avail,just type real racing 3 version 3.3.0 on your browser
sholaogunz:

Cool....buh bro which site did you download it from
augster:
undecided
I guess we are in the same level,I will get back when am done servicing my car.
krozay:
u downloaded which version and what's the size
version 3.3.0 I even downloaded version 5.1.0 from andropalace which is the latest version on play store,the issue I have with that one (version 5.1.0) is the game inability to download the remaining 1mb after downloading up to 419mb out of 420mb...instead of it to download it will just stop saying no network connection,I don use all my sim card test am finish yet no success.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
do you have any squad or group where players compete against each other or online
krozay:
RR3 players guess u have joined the gang ,am almost thru with game- almost 3000 races for my version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
kodded:

1. it could be as a result of poor hotspot/WiFi connection, try switching the WiFi between the two phones

Help
Am having issues extracting dat pes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dichrys:

Help
Am having issues extracting dat pes
how

screenshot please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
kodded:
how

screenshot please
Is always writing error while extracting incorrect password or file is corrupted
I tried it over a million times
Is dere any particular app I can use cos am using 7zipper on my fone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
guydangerous:
do you have any squad or group where players compete against each other or online
it has been long I played it online with other players but I think u should give it a try but u may be told to go and get the latest version of the game and the latest version will keep on downloading game assets and file so just stick to dis version and play it offline but in some case u may need to on ur data just to complete some series which need internet connection to play -so wat is the total size of urs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
kodded:

Noted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dichrys:

Is always writing error while extracting incorrect password or file is corrupted
I tried it over a million times
Is dere any particular app I can use cos am using 7zipper on my fone
try redownloading it or downloand the v2 worth 1gb

option file (save data )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3mrrqnf97dtyqr/Jajabinx+V2+Option+File.rar

(version 2 iso )

size : 1gb

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q245i0lfrmv5224/Jajabinx35+V2.rar
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
dynamo007:
Noted
is it working now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
krozay:
it has been long I played it online with other players but I think u should give it a try but u may be told to go and get the latest version of the game and the latest version will keep on downloading game assets and file so just stick to dis version and play it offline but in some case u may need to on ur data just to complete some series which need internet connection to play -so wat is the total size of urs
ok I just like playing with one another to make the game competitive and interesting,I haven't downloaded all the game assets but so far am seeing 864mb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
kodded:
try redownloading it or downloand the v2 worth 1gb

option file (save data )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3mrrqnf97dtyqr/Jajabinx+V2+Option+File.rar

OK thanx
Will try it out

(version 2 iso )

size : 1gb

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q245i0lfrmv5224/Jajabinx35+V2.rar
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Gone too far

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Still playing TDKR

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2017
krozay:
Still playing TDKR
Download links?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Mathkid007:
Download links?
just search it on Google and scroll to find oceanapk website dats where I downloaded it both apk and OBB once u hav download it let me know
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2017
krozay:
Still playing TDKR
Is that the dark Knight rises. What's the size pliz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
jaiyejina:
Is that the dark Knight rises. What's the size pliz
here it is but the apk is like 8mb and cache file is somewhere around 8 hundred and sometin MB but after extracting it to Android/data folder not OBB it will increase

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
guydangerous:
Link please, and how much data is it gonn cost??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
krozay:
here it is but the apk is like 8mb and cache file is somewhere around 8 hundred and sometin MB but after extracting it to Android/data folder not OBB it will increase
kk thanks man, just finished rise of promethus, was Kinda short to me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knight05(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Your save file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wRYh57eI5NdFVsUkVBYUpjelk/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy

please bro. .
I really need your help sir,.
am so sorry for bothering you,
please sir I need a save file with Chelsea FC and the league are Spain, Italy, Germany with Argentina as national team and large database.
with manager name as Adze olowolafe . .
please sir God bless you as you aide me out sir
thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.