Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784559 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Saw the graphics and decided to give this game a try ... not bad smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
More smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dichrys(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
kodded:

I had to run riot in the next game angry

nigga couldn't take it, he ran away in the first half angry angry angry
Pls help am having issues extracting the file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
please is this pes 2017 for ppsspp? will it play on 1gig ram quad core phone? and is it online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
RR3

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Finally finished Farenheit Indigo Prophecy... Nice game, cool storyline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chigozie391(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls i need link to walking dead season 2 with all episodes unlocked... Anyone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
sketion and baddestguyp how did you guys get over deadheads email validation process because I inserted the email I used in pre-registering only to get a negative feedback saying my email address is not valid that I should go and pre-register.

Note: they only congratulated me for pre-registering through my email and that was all.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
guydangerous:
sketion and baddestguyp how did you guys get over deadheads email validation process because I inserted the email I used in pre-registering only to get a negative feedback saying my email address is not valid that I should go and pre-register.

Note: they only congratulated me for pre-registering through my email and that was all.
Well, sadly here my phone doesn't support openGL3.0, so after installing here all i get is pink screen and the sound n music in the background. BaddestG should be able to give you a way forward on this. BUT did you later get the mail for the apk privately from them?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sektion:
Well, sadly here my phone doesn't support openGL3.0, so after installing here all i get is pink screen and the sound n music in the background. BaddestG should be able to give you a way forward on this. BUT did you later get the mail for the apk privately from them?
no even up till now.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
guydangerous:

i logged into my email in the game and was told to check my inbox for a confirmation. I confirmed and reopened the game. It worked.

Btw no need to trouble yourself over the game, its still in beta stage and im not impressed about the multiplayer gameplay so far. I havent tried single player tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
nani667:
Saw the graphics and decided to give this game a try ... not bad smiley
what is the total size of the game after u downloaded it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
krozay:
RR3
and you are the last person at the back right?? how you manage win 10th position if not last grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i logged into my email in the game and was told to check my inbox for a confirmation. I confirmed and reopened the game. It worked.

Btw no need to trouble yourself over the game, its still in beta stage and im not impressed about the multiplayer gameplay so far. I havent tried single player tho
I will just wait till the main one is released.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i would say the graphics are superb, this is medium graphics and see how good it is. Ill try out higher graphics settings when i charge tomorrow. and it'll take sometime adjusting to the gameplay cos its just too fast. Players move so fast that i can hardly connect a shot.

A major downside to me is the inability to customize layout, the default button layout doesnt just fit for me. Like i have to start looking for reload button, even dont like the position of shoot button and cant find anyway to customize.

Anyway, i think these will be fixed during release or even before
Abeg o never see the link to download the game o, dem only send me email say i dy among pipu wey dy wait. or i go need to invite the five people b4 dem go gve me link 4 d game??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
guydangerous:
and you are the last person at the back right?? how you manage win 10th position if not last grin grin grin
its skill nah. And drafting, guess u dont play it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
georgeben205:
Abeg o never see the link to download the game o, dem only send me email say i dy among pipu wey dy wait. or i go need to invite the five people b4 dem go gve me link 4 d game??
i posted the link on this thread. Check
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i posted the link on this thread. Check
that link you sent is to pre register for the game, i have already done that and i received a mail from them but not with a download link.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Some scenes from solo missions. smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
guydangerous:
every cup in a series consist of 22 racers and u are the 22nd racer ,am very good at rr3 am almost thru with legend-u are always placed last at the start of any race but the secret is that u overtake from the side at the start of any race so that u can get to a good position before each lap finishes but it can be sometimes frustrating and really difficult u gotta feel the speed of theses car dat why u need to upgrade ur ride to some extent to compete with other racers and don't get ur eyes off the road why playing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
its skill nah. And drafting, guess u dont play it
I've played rr3 before that I had to redownload it thrice when the data was mistakenly wiped,i know how the game settings are including the method of winning,over taking your opponents drifting at sharp corners,sometimes upgrading car parts take 2 to 4 days before completion (annoying) but my hate for it started with it's constant attachment download,to play the next league you must download and their sizes no be beans including their update download size.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
krozay:
every cup in a series consist of 22 racers and u are the 22nd racer ,am very good at rr3 am almost thru with legend-u are always placed last at the start of any race but the secret is that u overtake from the side at the start of any race so that u can get to a good position before each lap finishes but it can be sometimes frustrating and really difficult u gotta feel the speed of theses car dat why u need to upgrade ur ride to some extent to compete with other racers and don't get ur eyes off the road why playing
I know where players are placed that was I asked you the position you took at the end of the race,if there's a way one can just download all-the-in game attachments once and for all e for make sense.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
guydangerous:
I know where players are placed that was I asked you the position you took at the end of the race,if there's a way one can just download all-the-in game attachments once and for all e for make sense.
I downloaded all the game assets once and the full game size for my version 3.3.0 is 2.81 GB so I think u should download older version apk from there u download all the files thru the apk but newer versions NA wahala
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
georgeben205:
that link you sent is to pre register for the game, i have already done that and i received a mail from them but not with a download link.
this https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/aa3cb314775046a49a8782b3ad7c504a
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
krozay:
I downloaded all the game assets once and the full game size for my version 3.3.0 is 2.81 GB so I think u should download older version apk from there u download all the files thru the apk but newer versions NA wahala
the one I saw in andropalace is version 5.1.0 mod apk,I want to redownload the game tonight please guide me through let me know if I will buy card before all the shops close's.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Maro4u:
what is the total size of the game after u downloaded it

1.60GB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 2:34am On Mar 05, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Finally finished Farenheit Indigo Prophecy... Nice game, cool storyline
finished it too.......makes mad sense
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 2:36am On Mar 05, 2017
chigozie391:
Pls i need link to walking dead season 2 with all episodes unlocked... Anyone?
from andropalace.net or download from mob.org and unlock all episodes with lucky patcher.....it crashes on my infinix note 2 tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2017
guydangerous:
the one I saw in andropalace is version 5.1.0 mod apk,I want to redownload the game tonight please guide me through let me know if I will buy card before all the shops close's.
just download older version apk like 3.3.0 , don't download mod APK for real racing or else they will keep wiping the game data when u connect the game to the Internet-the older versions apk will download all the game assets once and for all then u can start playing and when u download it finish anytime u are opening at first don't turn on ur data brcos it does cloud backup at the start
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 3:37am On Mar 05, 2017
**"""**RR3

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2017
oludoyin99:
finished it too.......makes mad sense

Na the type games wey I dey like be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.