Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786006 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2018
Murder anybody that crosses my part.
Benando Silva is a god.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
Mustiboy:
Murder anybody that crosses my part. Benando Silva is a god.
shocked which cheat you use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2018
typicalgamer:

now it's all about money they should take example from CD projekt creators of the witcher game series they say just buy the game and all dlc are free and their last dlc blood and wine is bigger than a full game of mass effect Andromeda and infinite warfare

Gameloft should know it's not always about money
well it's not always a good idea to follow another man's plan towards one's own project because his outcome may not be the same as the follower,every business man has its own strategy towards achieving it's goals and objectives...same goes to game developers.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
I saw someone playing mortal combat shaolin monks,the development is new so everything is damn slow...like seriously slow but its manageable,playing God of War 2 Ps2 game using Damon PS2 emulator.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2018
typicalgamer:

name...Free fire
public.... no only on selected phones play store
how to get...... Google free fire and download
gameplay.... very good
frame rate....balance for all devices
graphics..... not top notch but neat
warning... warning.... warning... VERY EMPTY LOBBY HARD TO FIND PLAYERS THAT AREN'T BOT'S
players count......only 50 players instead of usual 100

good day!!!!!!!!!!!
you're a free fire player
you're a bot slayer wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by emmohh(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2018
typicalgamer:

name...Free fire
public.... no only on selected phones play store
how to get...... Google free fire and download
gameplay.... very good
frame rate....balance for all devices
graphics..... not top notch but neat
warning... warning.... warning... VERY EMPTY LOBBY HARD TO FIND PLAYERS THAT AREN'T BOT'S
players count......only 50 players instead of usual 100

good day!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it offline game or online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2018
guydangerous:
I saw someone playing mortal combat shaloni monks,the development is new so everything is damn slow...like seriously slow but its manageable,playing God of War 2 Ps2 game using Damon PS2 emulator.

when this game came out back in the day na me and my guys first finish am on all difficulties

and I go claim say na me be the first person to discover God of war 2 easter egg for the entire warri if not delta state
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2018
emmohh:

Is it offline game or online?
online only bro (°^°)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2018
typicalgamer:

when this game came out back in the day na me and my guys first finish am on all difficulties

and I go claim say na me be the first person to discover God of war 2 easter egg for the entire warri if not delta state
we wy no get ps2 na nor had the opportunity to witness it back then watin we go do na,make we enjoy this small opportunity before Android games start rolling out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2018
MobileGees:
shocked which cheat you use?
cheat Kwa ? Wetinn I want take am do? I'm a god at this game- not bragging. You need to see the way I massacre superstar teams. I'm just hoping Konami increases the difficulty.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2018
Mustiboy:
cheat Kwa ? Wetinn I want take am do? I'm a god at this game- not bragging. You need to see the way I massacre superstar teams. I'm just hoping Konami increases the difficulty.
Hahaha oga don de make mouth oh.. See ur eye like increase difficulty..lol u want make people uninstall the game?? there is no way u easily win superstar team in level 10
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2018
Am addicted to arcade mode this days

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2018
Georgioo:

Hahaha oga don de make mouth oh.. See ur eye like increase difficulty..lol u want make people uninstall the game?? there is no way u easily win superstar team in level 10
wetin this guy take me for Kwa? You no see the level Wey I dey. Out of ten matches in each level, I win no less than 6 matches, with the rest being mostly draws.
See you o.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
Got back home yesterday...finally, been ages i played games...
Chicken dinners today

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
Mustiboy:
wetin this guy take me for Kwa? You no see the level Wey I dey. Out of ten matches in each level, I win no less than 6 matches, with the rest being mostly draws.
See you o.
Jesu.. Level 33 shocked well na cus i loose my old game account shaa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Chicken dinners today
chicken lover
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2018
Georgioo:
Am addicted to arcade mode this days

na watin I no go try play for life them always work on me as if I be jjc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
Georgioo:

Jesu.. Level 33 shocked well na cus i loose my old game account shaa
abi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2018
Mustiboy:
abi

dae rake I like use una 2 take warm hand any of una dae warri should Holland me your choice ps3 xbox1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Chicken dinners today

preshh boss where you dae since I dae missed your uploads
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
guydangerous:
I saw someone playing mortal combat shaloni monks,the development is new so everything is damn slow...like seriously slow but its manageable,playing God of War 2 Ps2 game using Damon PS2 emulator.

how big is god of war 2 iso file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

how big is god of war 2 iso file
zip format 222mb and after extraction 1.3gb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samwhi(m): 2:07am On May 12, 2018
guydangerous:
I need this game badly.... Teach me how to go about bout it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:28am On May 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

preshh boss where you dae since I dae missed your uploads
i was travelling around, all the places I went to...no netty

M60 nuke

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2018
Baddestguyp:
i was travelling around, all the places I went to...no netty

M60 nuke

dude you are madara for inside guest account you dae spam nuke is if na so he easy to get

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

dae rake I like use una 2 take warm hand any of una dae warri should Holland me your choice ps3 xbox1
you be warri pikin, whr u dey stay?? Make I see if i fit warm my hand for ps3 small because he don tey wey I play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2018
guydangerous:
but it will be slow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:37am On May 12, 2018
New Update ✔️

Old Soldier ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:39am On May 12, 2018
Battlefield ✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:41am On May 12, 2018
✔️✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2018
Collinz2:
you be warri pikin, whr u dey stay?? Make I see if i fit warm my hand for ps3 small because he don tey wey I play.

I dae. Igbo market by okere road 08128110345 whip my line when you dae come take flogging
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2018
Collinz2:
but it will be slow
very very slow bro,but you know say I be all weather so I fit overlook the slowness manage the game like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.