Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786095 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2018
samwhi:

I need this game badly.... Teach me how to go about bout it
I will just wait till I charge up,I must confess bro that the game is very slow...the fps rate is always 6 to 10 and you know 20 to 30 fps is slow so imagine how 6 to 10 will be like.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

dae rake I like use una 2 take warm hand any of una dae warri should Holland me your choice ps3 xbox1
I no dey warri but I swear if I handle you. MA no make mouth
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
samwhi:

I need this game badly.... Teach me how to go about bout it
bro I've searched online on how to go about installing and playing ps2 games on Android devices without it directing me to YouTube...I can say the procedures are self explanatory if you watch the YouTube videos...there you will find the links and guides on how to set it up.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

dude you are madara for inside guest account you dae spam nuke is if na so he easy to get
im still a noob tho cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fantilopezzy: 3:44pm On May 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

I just downloaded free fire if na thrash men I troll you for life
which phone you dae use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
Gosh i really missed this game, if not for the extravagant in game purchase and lack of modes this would have been the best soccer on mobile ever... Fifa 16

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2018
Mustiboy:
wetin this guy take me for Kwa? You no see the level Wey I dey. Out of ten matches in each level, I win no less than 6 matches, with the rest being mostly draws.
See you o.
Come ma thrash u... You still dey learn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2018
olanreyman:
Come ma thrash u... You still dey learn
my no 08088731339
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2018
Georgioo:
Gosh i really missed this game, if not for the extravagant in game purchase and lack of modes this would have been the best soccer on mobile ever... Fifa 16
gameplay-wise, pes 2018 is better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:21am On May 13, 2018
Baddestguyp:
im still a noob tho cry
if god player like you na noob who come be pro name them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2018
fantilopezzy:
which phone you dae use?
hot4 pro bro saving up for. one plus 3t
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2018
Georgioo:
download link available??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samwhi(m): 1:50am On May 13, 2018
guydangerous:
bro I've searched online on how to go about installing and playing ps2 games on Android devices without it directing me to YouTube...I can say the procedures are self explanatory if you watch the YouTube videos...there you will find the links and guides on how to set it up.
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samwhi(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2018
typicalgamer:

hot4 pro bro saving up for. one plus 3t
Like how many hours does ur hot4pro use when fully charged.
Hw is the service experience,super fast or normal...... Pls i need your respond cos am using hot4 right now and does two questions i put up there is giving me problem (reverse in my own case) my network is damn slow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2018
samwhi:

Like how many hours does ur hot4pro use when fully charged.
Hw is the service experience,super fast or normal...... Pls i need your respond cos am using hot4 right now and does two questions i put up there is giving me problem (reverse in my own case) my network is damn slow

when gaming online once you activate 4g is very stable and balance except you are using glo sim processor is pretty decent battery life excellent

use etisalat sim in conjunction with 4g mode and you are good to go
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2018
guydangerous:
download link available??
Collected this one from a friend but i think you can get a working link from youtube just search for it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2018
New game alert, nice idea but heard it is a copy of DEAD BY DAYLIGHT but anyway this one is for mobile by NetEase, watched d gameplay and i liked it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2018
Georgioo:

Collected this one from a friend but i think you can get a working link from youtube just search for it
OK cool thank you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
Mustiboy:
my no 08088731339
Message sent
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wisemrtortoise: 5:54pm On May 14, 2018
How do i get in contact with fps nation?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bimbolasexy96: 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
Download "Chaser" and "God's War" Best games ever
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2018
wisemrtortoise:
How do i get in contact with fps nation?

ain't you the guy from pubg mobile WhatsApp group
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
I love this slow-motion ending... cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
More...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2018
Sniper mode wink

4. Gun levels embarassed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wisemrtortoise: 9:35pm On May 14, 2018
typicalgamer:

ain't you the guy from pubg mobile WhatsApp group

Yeah. I heard there was a larger group of mobile gamers so wanted to check it out. Also turns out there was already a pubg group but i had to search deep for it. So ignore the first link. I will send you the link to the original pubg group if you're interested.

So do you know how to contact fps nation?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

Yeah. I heard there was a larger group of mobile gamers so wanted to check it out. Also turns out there was already a pubg group but i had to search deep for it. So ignore the first link. I will send you the link to the original pubg group if you're interested.

So do you know how to contact fps nation?

1...I'm interested
2...let me shout out a guy who might know PRESHH BABA YOU ARE NEEDED HERE URGENTLY “ψ(`∇´)ψ
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:15am On May 15, 2018
Georgioo:
New game alert, nice idea but heard it is a copy of DEAD BY DAYLIGHT but anyway this one is for mobile by NetEase, watched d gameplay and i liked it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:19am On May 15, 2018
Headshot Maestro ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:21am On May 15, 2018
Explosive Sturvs ✅✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:22am On May 15, 2018
Stats cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wisemrtortoise: 1:06am On May 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

1...I'm interested
2...let me shout out a guy who might know PRESHH BABA YOU ARE NEEDED HERE URGENTLY “ψ(`∇´)ψ

https://c.hat.whatsapp.com/Kv3SSq0yD5y9AGZ1DoJb44
Remove the dot after c

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.