Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786379 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 5:52pm On May 16, 2018
My first time

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Fidelmalek(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2018
Mustiboy:
Murder anybody that crosses my part.
Benando Silva is a god.
do you use game pads?
I find it difficult to use the inbuilt controllers. Especially when defending...
Very addicted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
On the field of Valour

Peeling Joylessly

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:37pm On May 16, 2018
Dinner is Served ✔️

My teammate almost stole my Shine beht my Frag took the last kill cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2018
exactly what I was waiting for congrats you re now a � man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
This morning... cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2018
Please apart from PUBG, ROS & KNIFE OUT, which other Battle Royale game is out there.
I need something of around 500mb, coz all these ones don dey enter 1gb plus.

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 1:55am On May 17, 2018
Still enjoying my game smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
Why is Pubg not working on infinix Hot 5?
2gb ram
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Marvel1206 post=67639838]Why is Pubg not working on infinix Hot 5?
your GPU
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 1:35pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Sektion post=67639932][/quote]
Oh. Getting it from a third party website, will it affect the gameplay?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:38pm On May 17, 2018
Dinner cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:42pm On May 17, 2018
Duo Dinner ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2018
Marvel1206:

Oh. Getting it from a third party website, will it affect the gameplay?
probably doesnt support ur phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2018
Baddestguyp:
probably doesnt support ur phone

awwwww ����
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stephens2012(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2018
Someone shud kindly walk me thru ow i can download modern combat 5 hack version on infinix hot 5. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:27am On May 18, 2018
stephens2012:
Someone shud kindly walk me thru ow i can download modern combat 5 hack version on infinix hot 5. Thanks

me bloody hacker don try am e no favor me

na steady ban you won dae chop for Gameloft ✋ hand

soon as you open the app disabled account message na go welcome you its only that's why it's hard to hack
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2018
typicalgamer:

me bloody hacker don try am e no favor me

na steady ban you won dae chop for Gameloft ✋ hand

soon as you open the app disabled account message na go welcome you its only that's why it's hard to hack
I downloaded from play store and still got ban, the game is even trash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2018
Collinz2:
bro I downloaded PSP games from d site u helped me with(freeromsdotcom)..after downloading what next
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
youngderek1:
bro I downloaded PSP games from d site u helped me with(freeromsdotcom)..after downloading what next
after downloading (either zip or far format) use any zip extractor to extract and you will get an ISO or CSO file that's the game, open ppsspp and locate the ISO or CSO file and play. For easy access move the files to 'sdcard/PSP/game' sorry bad network won't let me upload screenshots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
Collinz2:
after downloading (either zip or far format) use any zip extractor to extract and you will get an ISO or CSO file that's the game, open ppsspp and locate the ISO or CSO file and play. For easy access move the files to 'sdcard/PSP/game' sorry bad network won't let me upload screenshots
drop ur WhatsApp number let me message u there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by anujtakshak: 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
Thanks a lot for creating this thread. I highly recommend everyone out there to try shadow fight 2 mod unlimited money.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrluv(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2018
anujtakshak:
Thanks a lot for creating this thread. I highly recommend everyone out there to try shadow fight 2 mod unlimited money.
that one na game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2018
youngderek1:
drop ur WhatsApp number let me message u there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
So FortNite is finally coming yo android...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 18, 2018
Who is in charge of sharing the bundle for downloading games, cus I’m yet to get mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2018
Collinz2:

trust me I won't say that about mc5 game is still quite balance for an old game and the lobby is decent give it a chance and you will love it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2018
typicalgamer:

trust me I won't say that about mc5 game is still quite balance for an old game and the lobby is decent give it a chance and you will love it.
Y u just lay for bush till u die today, we wait taya come leave u go
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2018
typicalgamer:

after I was ban for no reason, I'll pass. I did not even attempt to hack the only problem I was having then is network. I deleted it already to create space for new games. I want to try any of these battle royale games but the Glo network here is discouraging and as am typing now the network just went to market............
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2018
Georgioo:

Y u just lay for bush till u die today, we wait taya come leave u go

guy 1 chick when I dae track enter my compound na so I run leave my phone no vex I'm ready anytime from now till 4oclock
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2018
Collinz2:
after I was ban for no reason, I'll pass. I did not even attempt to hack the only problem I was having then is network. I deleted it already to create space for new games. I want to try any of these battle royale games but the Glo network here is discouraging and as am typing now the network just went to market............

no talk about glo their 4g mifi my elder bro no fit use am play online for Xbox self this after na he vex sell am for less than half the price.....no try glo cheap data.....comes with so much frustration you go nearly hang yourself if you play online with glo

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.