Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784231 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
kings1942:
almost dead ps vita na de make all these small boys de bark here mtcheww enjoy ur game in silence dont disturb others

calm down know your mate o in terms of intellect, resources, finance you cannot be compared to me peaceful argument na you turn to insult

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
iDROID:

I haven't played it but from the videos I've seen so far it has to be one of the best Spider-Man games ever released. If not the best. I might place an order next week.

I also haven't played it, but I have also seen it on YouTube.

Webs now attach to buildings, spidey does more tricks in the air, awesome costumes to change pace, doc ock as the main villain jeez that's insane and the best part is that it's it own story with a more matured Spider-Man. smiley

Insomniac really nailed it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
daamazing:

Hehe, all this talk. Ps Vista better than Mobile lullaby, why isn't Psvista still recognised? Only pubg alone has over 5 million daily active users. There are Lotta gaming tournaments going on here and there. If really vista is d crème de la crème, Why Is there almost no fan base?

baba you dae compare a console and a game be serious na

try read your comments again

p.s pls tell me any pubg mobile tournament where the winner wins money for himself or his team/group without giving it all if not 90% to charity
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

[b]Running games at 30 fps is normal[/b]and most ps3 games don't run on 60fps either and yes I watch those video and so what.

And moreover We talking about games here not fps. Lol grin

If you can produce any mobile game that comes close to borderlands 2, uncharted golden abyss or Killzone mercenary in terms of gameplay qualities then we can talk.

If you there's none then forget about replying my comments please wink
Running games at 30fps in not normal and will never be! Mobile runs at 60fps constantly!

Now guys please watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmynItcQcas
This is the so called borderlands2

Now watch bia 3 of old.. Love very old android game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxq1tMw0uMQ

Abeg make Una compare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TechRedirector: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

baba you dae compare a console and a game be serious na

try read your comments again

p.s pls tell me any pubg mobile tournament where the winner wins money for himself or his team/group without giving it all if not 90% to charity

bruh u just dense.!

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
daamazing:
drop d link

Edit*
NVM, found d link.
U nab bruh. That video is a fake, clear attempt at mirroring. From the comment you can see everyone commenting its fake, and it's the only (the only) vid on the list the internet that shows vista playing pubg. One more thing,

Bruh please, even the fake vid still shows he's playing at the lowest gfx and playing framerates as bad as 20. Funny enough the nab doesn't know its a psp and not vista. Lmao
Please don't lie to deceive people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJLGF6pp1N0
This is d vid for those interested

made a mistake that's a PSP version I'm talking about the vita

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TechRedirector: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TechRedirector: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Running games at 30 fps is normal and most ps3 games don't run on 60fps either and yes I watch those video and so what.

And moreover We talking about games here not fps. Lol grin

If you can produce any mobile game that comes close to borderlands 2, uncharted golden abyss or Killzone mercenary in terms of gameplay qualities then we can talk.

If you there's none then forget about replying my comments please wink
made a long post but useless spam bot flagged d YT links.
Guys compare this

This is the "hyped border land 2

This is just bia 3. A very old android game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TechRedirector: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

made a mistake that's a PSP version I'm talking about the vita
drop the link where d vista played it na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
go and check again since the introduction of fortnite to the world and its free to download pubg has never accumulated more than 2million concurrent players on PC its was by the live streaming of shroud and some other steamers that's keeping the game afloat since the introduction of c.o.d blackout pubg a$$ open and players dropped

imagine if battle Field 5 and its battleroyale comes out

and more battle royale games are being made things are not looking good for pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechRedirector:
made a long post but useless spam bot flagged d YT links.
Guys compare this

This is the "hyped border land 2

This is just bia 3. A very old android game

you can't compare some free to play phone games to a 40 Euro portable console game. And that borderlands 2 was originally a ps3 game ported to the vita. Stop comparing a console game with touch and swipe controlling 10 mins games.
That's all I can say cheesy

peace out bro wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechRedirector:
how long will you keep displaying nabry? angry
Is that PUBG mobile? Don't you know that PC?

I no what I post technab I do not play pubg mobile I play pubg on PC and console so there is no way pubg mobile concerns me with their hackers and teammate killing each other

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TechRedirector: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

you can't compare some free to play phone games to a 40 Euro portable console game. That's all I can say cheesy

peace out bro wink
hehe!

Now you're just proving pseudo-smart(expected it sha) grin
at least people have seen proof and differences.
Vista=poop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechRedirector:
hehe!

Now you're just proving pseudo-smart(expected it sha) grin
at least people have seen proof and differences.
Vista=poop

What's a Vista? Now That's a big laugh bro grin

Anyways if that makes you feel better then that's good.

Stay frosty wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TechRedirector: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

What's a Vista? Now That's a big laugh bro grin

Anyways if that makes you feel better then that's good.

Stay frosty wink
bruh leave all those. I've stated proofs, why u scared? Post solid reasons why vita is better with vids please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechRedirector:
hehe!
Now you're just proving pseudo-smart(expected it sha) grin at least people have seen proof and differences. Vista=poop
coz you don't have it or you have never owned it jealous android/iOS peasant

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechRedirector:
bruh leave all those. I've stated proofs, why u scared? Post solid reasons why vita is better with vids please.

Aren't scared, just not worth it to me. wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechRedirector:

Aren't scared, just not worth it to me.

And moreover have already stated reasons in previous post cause I have both ps vita and mobile and I know which one is better so I don't need any youtube vids to prove.

You just enjoy your pubG and I enjoy my jak and daxter too wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shroud is just too good man cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fGIvXGojX8

Call of duty battle royale...
The pubg killer?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Shroud is just too good man cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fGIvXGojX8

Call of duty battle royale... The pubg killer?
preshh bullet force join me and favor
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:
go and check again since the introduction of fortnite to the world and its free to download pubg has never accumulated more than 2million concurrent players on PC its was by the live streaming of shroud and some other steamers that's keeping the game afloat since the introduction of c.o.d blackout pubg a$$ open and players dropped

imagine if battle Field 5 and its battleroyale comes out

and more battle royale games are being made things are not looking good for pubg
to each his own choice...
Fortnite is cartoonish and more casual
Pubg is more of the realistic modern type
COD blackout beta has ended...its a futuristic type

I assume Battlefield 5 battle royale is ww2 type...tho i think ea has fvked up with battlefield 5...battle royale with 64 players and squads only... And with tanks
What happens when last 2 squads, one squad shows up with a brand new tank

Its left for players to choose...currently im on the COD train
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

preshh bullet force join me and favor
sorry cant...almost out of sub and low battery...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
What are you people drifting about that mobile games are better than psvita games or psvita games are better than mobile games,android games and devices are evolving with new techs and better gaming optimization,have you seen Xiaomi blue shark,asus rog phone,razar phone or even honor phones....did you see what Rockstar the makers GTA games did to S.A and in time will do the same for GTA 5,PUBG mobile,fortnite,telltale games,bioware the maker of jade empire even old call of streak team isn't left out,xenos and most importantly my favorite XCOM enemy within a pc game ported to mobile,then we have the emulators such as psp,ps1,Nintendo and under development ps2 emulator all for Android and you think in the next 5 years android gaming won't over take some handheld console gaming devices.

For now I agree that psvita games are better than mobile due to its wide range of games ranging mostly from TPS (third person shooter) to FPS and it's capabilities to handle games of its own without lags but that's for now,imagine when everybody has right to own a snapdragon 830 devices with adreno 520 gpu graphics you think gaming on device won't take a step ahead of some handheld console gaming devices

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

no mind am he want to be comparing the almost dead psvita with the evergrowing mobile world.
psvita is not that dead compared to its large collection of available games which you can't find on Android currently.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Show me an android game that can compare to uncharted golden abyss or killzone mercenary on the ps vita then we can talk grin
ok check this list out.
1) max Payne
2) XCOM enemy within
3) xenos
4) call if duty strike team
5) jade empire
6) Batman telltale game
7) battle field bad company
8 modern combat 2 to 4
9) space marshal 1 to 2
0) stargate esp 1

All offline games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Ikr, although no android game can come close to the graphically abilities of the vita tho grin

Like complex things in the games like anti-aliasing, real time shadows, and most importantly physical buttons smiley
physical buttons are things of the past thanks to mobile gamepad and graphics are nothing too when it comes to mobile gaming,checkout asphalt 9,mobile legends and desert including pubg.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=guydangerous post=71431279] physical buttons are things of the past thanks to mobile gamepad and graphics are nothing too when it comes to mobile gaming,checkout asphalt 9,mobile legends and desert including pubg.[/quote

This is nfs most wanted a 2012 open world game for the ps360/ps vita and it's still miles better than your asphalt 9 in terms of game qualities and effects, this consoles are produced for the sole purpose of gaming whereas mobile phones aren't.

Android gaming doesn't have better graphics only better resolution. Most ps3 games run in 720p would you still say an android game with 1080p or 2k is graphically better than a 720p ps3 game? Hell no.

Phone only has higher resolution than a ps vita.

smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
ok check this list out.
1) max Payne
2) XCOM enemy within
3) xenos
4) call if duty strike team
5) jade empire
6) Batman telltale game
7) battle field bad company
8 modern combat 2 to 4
9) space marshal 1 to 2
0) stargate esp 1

All offline games.

None of those games match the qualities of games like killzone mercenary or uncharted golden abyss. Those games are just to kill time when waiting for bus etc. The only game that I can say are good on mobiles are only the gta games and batman telltale which is also released on the vita too.

I even have mc4 on my phone, it's not even on par with killzone in terms of quality, tho mc4 has better resolution.

Anyways I see that you love to play games on mobile so I won't argue about that, i can only argue with console or pc gamers with this type of arguments not phone gamers.

Have fun bro wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

you are just being ignorant do you know that psvita can be cracked to run android os to be able to play android games don't argue just check youtube

try check pubg mobile gameplay on a hack psvita
you no go compare their graphics again your argument is invalid coz psvita can play and run any android or iOS games baba including fortnite mobile

so get your facts right before you start ranting up and down the only disadvantage is that you more have and external keyboard mapper app installed to be able to use your buttons to play pubg and fortnite

come to think of it regret why I sell my vita I have had all this information sooner

wtf!!! android games on psvita? I almost believed you and wasted 30 minutes of time trying to find out if it's possible.

thunder fire your balls for making waste my time looking for what doesn't exist. You even went ahead and said you can play pubg on psvita :-(. Iffa tear you slap ehn the weed way you smoke go clear for eye

what arrant nonsense!!! just accept the fact that psvita is no mate android. simple.

I repeat there is no way to play android games on psvita

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

None of those games match the qualities of games like killzone mercenary or uncharted golden abyss. Those games are just to kill time when waiting for bus etc. The only game that I can say are good on mobiles are only the gta games and batman telltale which is also released on the vita too.

I even have mc4 on my phone, it's not even on par with killzone in terms of quality, tho mc4 has better resolution.

Anyways I see that you love to play games on mobile so I won't argue about that, i can only argue with console or pc gamers with this type of arguments not phone gamers.

Have fun bro wink

I'll keep telling you, pubg is better and more popular than all those games combined
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
psvita is not that dead compared to its large collection of available games which you can't find on Android currently.

psvita is dead bro check this link to know why
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita

large collection of video games my foot I spot on their thrash video game collections. nothing worth playing.

And did they tell you that the last official FIFA released for the console is FIFA 2015. imagine just imagine say android users are still playing FIFA 2015.

abeg make I go play my pes 2018 jare this guys don't know anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.