Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789124 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Comparing android fifa 16 with the console version, they aren't the same not even close. Post your android fifa 16 characters and I will post my ps vita fifa 15 (a ps360 game) characters and let compare them.

Good luck with your mobiles running ps3 games. Keep making yourself happy grin
then you sure haven't seen FIFA 16 on mobile. it has the same gameplay and graphics as the last generation console counterparts. it was discontinued because some devices couldn't run it well. and who was Losing money? EA.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
then you sure haven't seen FIFA 16 on mobile. it has the same gameplay and graphics as the last generation console counterparts. it was discontinued because some devices couldn't run it well. and who was Losing money? EA.

Have played that game I SWEAR, while it has improved over the last mobile fifa games it still nothing to write home about when compared against the console version.

Those games only got resolutions going for them not good in terms of graphics bro.

See am even stupid for comparing a console gaming to android gaming, that's why am gonna stop comparing it now cause people don't.

Mobiles are for media entertainment while consoles are dedicated gaming devices shikenaa... wink

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Have played that game I SWEAR, while it has improved over the last mobile fifa games it still nothing to write home about when compared against the console version.

Those games only got resolutions going for them not good in terms of graphics bro.

See am even stupid for comparing a console gaming to android gaming, that's why am gonna stop comparing it now cause people don't.

Mobiles are for media entertainment while consoles are dedicated gaming devices shikenaa... wink
you're naive and shallow minded.
have a wonderful day. goodbye

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Mustiboy:

you're naive and shallow minded.
have a wonderful day. goodbye

It's mutual bro.

Stay frosty too grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Nah, I only like Samsung's products and I will rather buy a new phone cause I don't like selling my things.

My s7 is exynos and exynos has issues with gta sa that's what causes the glitching problems but the snapdragon variants runs it flawlessly shaa.
if you no go sell am give me one,yeah their exynos chipsets are wack compared to their snapdragon variant
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2018
guydangerous:
if you no go sell am give me one,yeah their exynos chipsets are wack compared to their snapdragon variant

The exynos variant has weaker gpu but stronger cpu than it's snapdragon counterpart that's why the exynos version is good at multitasking and faster when opening or using apps but the snapdragon has a better gpu making it better for gaming.

And am not in Nigeria at d moment shaa and moreover both phones are still useful to me so NOPE aren't giving 1 out. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Vecto:

can i get a fairly used xiaomi fone around 20k?
yeah you can if buyers are willing to sell at that price,check jiji and olx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
are you serious, somebody compared brothers in arms with botherlands? is that a joke.

android devices now have the capacity to run some last generation games if certain modifications are made to them- we had FIFA 16 running, Pes mobile, xcom, metal gear , to mention a few, which are games available on PS3 also. but with reduced graphics to be lenient on the mobile platform.

one thing I've always wished is for developers on console platforms to start porting their retro games to android. imagine games like resident evil 4, god of war,. assassin's creed, e.t.c. running on mobile. but then the low reward for the developers come to play. the android os is very vulnerable and not many people have to buy the game legally as you can easily download the games on third party sites. that explains why many mobile developers are going 'online'. I don't see the mobile platform getting quality games with the tons of crappy developers at their disposal.

the likes of rockstar, activities, bioware, to mention a few, need to come to their rescue.

resident evil 4 might is coming to android
there are some assassin's creed game on android
god of war can't port to android, it's a PlayStation exclusive.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2018
MobileGees:

resident evil 4 might is coming to android
there are some assassin's creed game on android
god of war can't port to android, it's a PlayStation exclusive.
which of the god of war...chains of Olympus or ghost of Sparta which I've finished thanks to psp emulator or is it the god of war 2 ps2 own which I once posted screenshots of me playing it using Damon ps2 emulator?? Resident evil 4 is a thing of past because you can now play it on Damon ps2 emulator if your phone processor is fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRAxTODwR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA0hQR1Fed4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mc4 with fps counter and amazing Spider-Man and Ac3: liberation

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
guydangerous:
which of the god of war...chains of Olympus or ghost of Sparta which I've finished thanks to psp emulator or is it the god of war 2 ps2 own which I once posted screenshots of me playing it using Damon ps2 emulator?? Resident evil 4 is a thing of past because you can now play it on Damon ps2 emulator if your phone processor is fast

what I meant was "officially" not by the use emulator

before San Andreas came to android, people were already playeing it with the use of ppsspp but that didn't still stop Rockstar from porting it to mobile phones

so it doesn't matter if pole are playing it already with emulator. if it will come, it will come.

and are you sure that video is real? because of the dislike is in the video is plenty oo

talking of God of war, no god of war game can be ported to android unless some miracle happens so no one should expect God of war on android, except you use emulators
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
guydangerous:

which phone did you use in playing God of war with Damon?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

The exynos variant has weaker gpu but stronger cpu than it's snapdragon counterpart that's why the exynos version is good at multitasking and faster when opening or using apps but the snapdragon has a better gpu making it better for gaming.

And am not in Nigeria at d moment shaa and moreover both phones are still useful to me so NOPE aren't giving 1 out. Lol grin
where u dey now.........??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Telvin7:
where u dey now.........??

Germany
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=sammyfrosh post=71456014]

Germany [/quote goodluck........u dey go school 4 there.......

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Telvin7 post=71456146][/quote]

I dey work for here... wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I dey work for here... wink
what's your FB name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Telvin7:
what's your FB name

RavenEyes TurQuoise. why?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

RavenEyes TurQuoise. why?
no probs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Telvin7:
no probs

Good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
MobileGees:

what I meant was "officially" not by the use emulator

before San Andreas came to android, people were already playeing it with the use of ppsspp but that didn't still stop Rockstar from porting it to mobile phones

so it doesn't matter if pole are playing it already with emulator. if it will come, it will come.

and are you sure that video is real? because of the dislike is in the video is plenty oo

talking of God of war, no god of war game can be ported to android unless some miracle happens so no one should expect God of war on android, except you use emulators
whether ported or not game played has been played whether on psp or Damon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
MobileGees:

which phone did you use in playing God of war with Damon?
Leeco phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sorry I misquoted you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
guydangerous:
Leeco phone
specs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
guydangerous:
Leeco phone
specs and how smoothly did it run?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
MobileGees:

anybody played forged fantasy??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
MobileGees:

Leeco le l3 mtk deca-core variant with 4gb ram,the speed was slow and disappointing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by calabaman(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
is there GTA v on android?
Can it work on infinix note 4 pro?
CURIOUS
-----------------------------------------------
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
calabaman:
is there GTA v on android?
Can it work on infinix note 4 pro?
CURIOUS
-----------------------------------------------
not on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Telvin7:
anybody played forged fantasy??

RPG?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diiike(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Please The update for PUBG is 1.4gb please do I still need to keep the first obb making it like 3gb worth of space for PUBG
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2018
MobileGees:

RPG?
yep

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.