Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2792231 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Diiike:
Please The update for PUBG is 1.4gb please do I still need to keep the first obb making it like 3gb worth of space for PUBG
yes because if you delete that one you will have to start all over again to download it to that stage.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tonybod: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2018
guydangerous:
yes because if you delete that one you will have to start all over again to download it to that stage.
Update doesn't really work like that,his previous Data will be modified automatically not that he will have a 3g folder.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2018
New Gear (^_-)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diiike(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
guydangerous:

Thanks I thought downloading this one meant deleting the other one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mustiboy:
well, all I can say is this:
mobile gaming platform is evolving, I love the fact there is improvement every year. mobile games may have the ability but lack willing developers for quality games. it's not all about graphics, it's the quality of gameplay. there are tons of playstation 2 games who are far better than any game on android- it's because they have quality and the developers devoted a lot of time into making them. on the contrary, android game developers in a bid to make fast money just shun out graphic intensive games that lack quality gameplay and throw them at our face. that's why the best games on the mobile platform are games ported from console and pc, e.g: Pes mobile, FIFA 14 and 16, GTA series,jade empire, to mention a few.

OEMs keep manufacturing devices with beastly CPUs and GPUs that could have good developers build a quality, time worthy,and rewarding games for the mobile platform. but,where are those developers? I think we're yet to have one- and please not the most unfortunate developing team called GAMELOFT
u forgot to mention METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2018
oxygenlove:
u forgot to mention METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE
I know it. I didn't mention everything and that's why I said to mention a few
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 2:31am On Sep 25, 2018
nani667:
New Gear (^_-)

lol i look at this game and all I see is free fire

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2018
War Mode Dinner ✴️

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:10am On Sep 26, 2018
marvinsync:

lol i look at this game and all I see is free fire
yh cos free fire is a cheap copy of pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Guys please which of the mtk device infinix or tecno can you recommend for gaming? At leasr with a good processor and ram
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Vecto:
Guys please which of the mtk device infinix or tecno can you recommend for gaming? At leasr with a good processor and ram
tecno phantom 8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
oxygenlove:
tecno phantom 8
just get a Nokia 5.1 .....hello p60.....thank me later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Vecto:
what's your budget,i will advise you get a snapdragon device instead.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
guydangerous:

looking fora fairly used between 18k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
guydangerous:

Snapdragon devices are shit, it becomes so hot that games will begin to lag on it. If he can get an exynos Phone that will be better than the shitdragon chips.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Telvin7:
just get a Nokia 5.1 .....hello p60.....thank me later
check the guy quest again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Snapdragon devices are shit, it becomes so hot that games will begin to lag on it. If he can get an exynos Phone that will be better than the shitdragon chips.
it depends on graphics bro.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

are you high or you are just joking?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
MobileGees:

are you high or you are just joking?
saw him also decided to jump over him statement
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ccyberg:

You should be a comedian when you grow up.

Am already grown up soo grin
Snapdragon devices are shiiit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

no words needed

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sanhok

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dinner is Served ✴️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Vecto:

looking fora fairly used between 18k
oh...well you won't get a nice gaming device at that price,and I don't know any tecno or infinix fairly used I can recommend at that price
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

for you not everyone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
guydangerous:
oh...well you won't get a nice gaming device at that price,and I don't know any tecno or infinix fairly used I can recommend at that price

ok like how much and which device?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Vecto:

ok like how much and which device?
at least 40k for Leeco le x562 or Leeco cool 1,they are on jumia brand new phones...or if you want to go higher go for Xiaomi Redmi note 4 50k up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
guydangerous:
for you not everyone

Yes for me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Playing ultimate Spider-Man

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Portablegamer(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2018
My monster Hunter stories gameplay vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p33c654n95M the new triple a rpg game ported from 3ds
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Portablegamer(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.