Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781398 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
typicalgamer:

yes you can through remote play from PS4

as long as you network is good it will not lag not one bit
tried it myself but with someone else's Vita I got the console

I though he meant being able to run it natively. Yes it can be played through remote play but the Vita isn't running it the PS4 is running the game while the Vita is acting as an input and screen like the Wii u and it's controller
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
guydangerous:
not God of war chains of Olympus or ghost or Sparta??

Nope. There's God of war 1 and 2 on the vita too along with ghost of Sparta and chains of olympus
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
nani667:

I played MC4 campaign and enjoyed it...

I never really bothered with Campaign in MC5... MC5 was all about the multi-player... The Multi-player was what made MC5 great... The game was best when it was Paid on Playstore, after so many account Bans I decided to finally purchase the game... Best 4$ I ever spent ✴️

Wasn't until the game became free (Freemium) that it started turning to Shite... That was when the evil Spirit of P2W took over Gameloft... From then on the subsequent updates came with plenty Bugs and people started complaining of Lags... Plus They started slowly including P2W stuff, but it was still manageable cos grinding was still okay... Then later they decided to reward the highest salary payers with one Overpowered Armor...

They're doing the same thing with MCVs... Great game but they have systematically removed anything and everything that they were giving daily as rewards when the game was first released.. P2W ✔️

I have long abandoned MC5 but I still manage to play MCVs cos I have already leveled up most of my agents before the P2W became too much... So I can still compete...

I swear to God you are damn right bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maro4u:
so to play gta5 on ps vita, u have to have a ps3 or 4... I no buy again... I will go 4 a pc then

If you can go for a PC go for it since the Vita might not really justify your purchase like it did for me since I cherished on the go gaming and I even game on it more than my PC sef. Yes go for either a PS4 or PC but don't buy Nintendo products
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
nani667:

I never really bothered with Campaign in MC5... MC5 was all about the multi-player... The Multi-player was what made MC5 great... The game was best when it was Paid on Playstore, after so many account Bans I decided to finally purchase the game... Best 4$ I ever spent ✴️

Wasn't until the game became free (Freemium) that it started turning to Shite... That was when the evil Spirit of P2W took over Gameloft... From then on the subsequent updates came with plenty Bugs and people started complaining of Lags... Plus They started slowly including P2W stuff, but it was still manageable cos grinding was still okay... Then later they decided to reward the highest salary payers with one Overpowered Armor...

They're doing the same thing with MCVs... Great game but they have systematically removed anything and everything that they were giving daily as rewards when the game was first released.. P2W ✔️

I have long abandoned MC5 but I still manage to play MCVs cos I have already leveled up most of my agents before the P2W became too much... So I can still compete...
is this nani?
Nani finally accepting that modern combat games are now p2w...surprising!!!

Why I dumped their azz and never going back till they have sense

Bullet force is the iish for now...till maybe Call of Duty kicks out bullet force
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:

If you can go for a PC go for it since the Vita might not really justify your purchase like it did for me since I cherished on the go gaming and I even game on it more than even my PC sef. Yes go for either a PS4 or PC but don't buy Nintendo products
Thanks bro, nothing will make me buy that childish game, besides i will get a laptop that can play fifa18 and gta5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maro4u:
Thanks bro, nothing will make me buy that childish game, besides i will get a laptop that can play fifa18 and gta5

At least with PC you can even mod games and run games on higher resolution than the consoles too which is a bonus. But it's not really fair to compare consoles to PC since PC parts can be upgraded or modded whereas consoles stays that way forever just get a very powerful one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maro4u:

waste of resources by a desktop PC much more better than a laptop gaming PC

can't upgrade your graphics card as easily as the desktop version

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:

At least with PC you can even mod games and run games on higher resolution than the consoles too which is a bonus. But it's not really fair to compare consoles to PC since PC parts can be upgraded or modded whereas consoles stays that way forever just get a very powerful one

epic wastage graphics now better than storyline if graphics is all there is to a game you wouldn't be still Loving your vita

that's console selling point good games/exclusive not op graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
typicalgamer:

epic wastage graphics now better than storyline if graphics is all there is to a game you wouldn't be still Loving your vita

that's console selling point good games/exclusive not op graphics

You're definitely right. Gameplay and optimisation is all that matters as in the case with some people still playing ps2 Games etc also shows that graphics isn't really important as long as you enjoy the game.

That also the reason why only consoles receive exclusive or more optimised games most of the time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Thanks bro will do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
typicalgamer:

waste of resources by a desktop PC much more better than a laptop gaming PC

can't upgrade your graphics card as easily as the desktop version
Noted and Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Nope. There's God of war 1 and 2 on the vita too along with ghost of Sparta and chains of olympus
didn't know 1 and 2 were different from chains and ghost,if you can't find the video walkthrough or can't see it clearly...it's then time to use your gaming instincts and find your way.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
guydangerous:
didn't know 1 and 2 were different from chains and ghost,if you can't find the video walkthrough or can't see it clearly...it's then time to use your gaming instincts and find your way.

1 and 2 was a ps2 game released as hd collection for ps3/PS Vita while Ghost of Sparta and chains were psp games later released on ps3 with high Resolution and with throphy support.

I will check ign game guild maybe they have something.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
nani667:

mc5 may centre it's attraction on multiplayer in order for players to show off their skills with others of which is great because those are what gamers look out for but going back to their campaign I would say they messed up big time with the inclusion of Energy meter of 10 units which depletes by a select amount every time a gamer play or restart a mission,that was what killed the game from the root before P2W came along.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:

1 and 2 was a ps2 game released as hd collection for ps3/PS Vita while Ghost of Sparta and chains were psp games later released on ps3 with high Resolution and with throphy support.

I will check ign game guild maybe they have something.
all these God of war series sef no dy end,kratos never kill Zeus finish abi the game go end in these God of war 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
guydangerous:
all these God of war series sef no dy end,kratos never kill Zeus finish abi the game go end in these God of war 4

God of war 4 was in a different mythology. It's not the same as the old ones which were set during the times of the Greek mythology with gods like Athena, Zeus, Hades etc. but the new one was based on Norse mythology with gods like Thor, Odin etc with a more experienced kratos

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Still rocking FIFA 19

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ChizyDan: 3:05am On Nov 18, 2018
krozay:
Still rocking FIFA 19
lol..i hope you know that that's an MOD version of FIFA 14..if you're looking for FIFA on Android download FIFA mobile instead..the graphics are way cooler than this Shit.. But the best Football game on Android is PES18. wink I even play it sef... Pes all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Just downloaded Pubg grin grin grin

Managed to kill three players in my first play

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Add me to pubg WhatsApp group 08131935401
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Fifa 18 moded

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2018
That guy is something else grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ehidinho: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2018
krozay:
Still rocking FIFA 19
link for download please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Winner winner chicken dinner

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
ChizyDan:
lol..i hope you know that that's an MOD version of FIFA 14..if you're looking for FIFA on Android download FIFA mobile instead..the graphics are way cooler than this Shit.. But the best Football game on Android is PES18. wink I even play it sef... Pes all the way grin
yeah,yeah i know but the player's faces,gameplay, stadiums have been improved plus others
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baddestguyp:
is this nani?
Nani finally accepting that modern combat games are now p2w...surprising!!!

Why I dumped their azz and never going back till they have sense

Bullet force is the iish for now...till maybe Call of Duty kicks out bullet force

I never said they weren't P2W... Seems you were the only one arguing that... Since MC5 became free they have become a P2W franchise.. But that doesn't stop their games from being good and fun... That's why tons of people still play... And like I said before, while it is P2W for the rich men, a little grinding can also get you whatever you need in the game...

Besides... All games these days are lowkey P2W, only the likes or PUBG mobile and Fortnite that only sell Cosmetics that aren't P2W...

Even the Bullet Force everyone knows that is also P2W... There are Guns that Cost Gold... Plus unlike MC5 where you van unlock attachments easily with XP, you have to purchase attachments for weapons in Bullet Force... And as if that isn't bad enough, attachments purchased are only usable on one Loadout.... Meaning for each Loadout man's gats spend to unlock attachments

P2W (^_-)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
guydangerous:
mc5 may centre it's attraction on multiplayer in order for players to show off their skills with others of which is great because those are what gamers look out for but going back to their campaign I would say they messed up big time with the inclusion of Energy meter of 10 units which depletes by a select amount every time a gamer play or restart a mission,that was what killed the game from the root before P2W came along.

Yup... Energy meter was for campaign and multi-player... But like I said... Most People didn't really send the campaign back then.. That energy meter was added as they made the game free... People that purchased the game they didn't have that in their accounts... Those that downloaded after it was free on Playstore had the energy meter... After the energy meter runs down they either logoff and wait for it to recharge or simply purchase Power User(unlimited energy for awhile) and keep flexing... Back then the game was so addictive with people enjoying the Multi-player with friends..., so people were paying for it well... That was actually the beginning of P2W, their first experiment with P2W, and they saw it worked wonders so they Started adding more and more..

Not too long after that they even released a new Class that cost 25$... Epic P2W Class with OP weapons... Loads of people purchased... And quite a few people in the group I was in purchased it....

Much later they removed the energy meter from multi-player tho, although they left it in campaign mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
skywolf28:
Add me to pubg WhatsApp group 08131935401

Added ✔️ ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
skywolf28:
Just downloaded Pubg grin grin grin

Managed to kill three players in my first play

bro this pubg I just downloaded but it seems it requires Internet connection before I can play..

How many mb does it consume per hour?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
sammyfrosh:

God of war 4 was in a different mythology. It's not the same as the old ones which were set during the times of the Greek mythology with gods like Athena, Zeus, Hades etc. but the new one was based on Norse mythology with gods like Thor, Odin etc with a more experienced kratos

can I play God of war with pssp emulator on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
ChizyDan:

download link please

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.