Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782302 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Vecto:

can I play God of war with pssp emulator on android

Yes of course but only if your phone spec can handle it especially chain's of olympus which doesn't have better graphics than ghost of Sparta but lags in PPSSPP for some unknown reason.

What's your phone's specs?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Vecto:

bro this pubg I just downloaded but it seems it requires Internet connection before I can play..

How many mb does it consume per hour?
About 20mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
The gameplay of this latest fifa game really suck. Very annoying game. This EA guys will put in good graphics in a game, but will disappoint you with gameplay. No commentary thing even make it worse... Opponent wouldn't change position at the resumption of second half, players are just so boring on the pitch.. Menh this people have alot to do to catch up with pes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
olanreyman:
The gameplay of this latest fifa game really suck. Very annoying game. This EA guys will put in good graphics in a game, but will disappoint you with gameplay. No commentary thing even make it worse... Opponent wouldn't change position at the resumption of second half, players are just so boring on the pitch.. Menh this people have alot to do to catch up with pes

It wasn't really the whole EA developing those games. It's more like a handful of their staffs. Most of there developing times are always on console's versions that's why they don't give a Bleep cus the games freemium not like console games which cost anything between 40-60 $
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tearaway is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
sammyfrosh:

It wasn't really the whole EA developing those games. It's more like a handful of their staffs. Most of there developing times are always on console's versions that's why they don't give a Bleep cus the games freemium not like console games which cost anything between 40-60 $
True
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yes of course but only if your phone spec can handle it especially chain's of olympus which doesn't have better graphics than ghost of Sparta but lags in PPSSPP for some unknown reason.

it's an infinix note 2 am using now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:

I never said they weren't P2W... Seems you were the only one arguing that... Since MC5 became free they have become a P2W franchise.. But that doesn't stop their games from being good and fun... That's why tons of people still play... And like I said before, while it is P2W for the rich men, a little grinding can also get you whatever you need in the game...

Besides... All games these days are lowkey P2W, only the likes or PUBG mobile and Fortnite that only sell Cosmetics that aren't P2W...

Even the Bullet Force everyone knows that is also P2W... There are Guns that Cost Gold... Plus unlike MC5 where you van unlock attachments easily with XP, you have to purchase attachments for weapons in Bullet Force... And as if that isn't bad enough, attachments purchased are only usable on one Loadout.... Meaning for each Loadout man's gats spend to unlock attachments

P2W (^_-)
bf isnt p2w lol...sure some weapons cost gold but there's nothing special in gold weapons...even the most annoying weapons thats being spammed anyhow arent gold

A little grinding gets u everything u need sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2018
olanreyman:
Is this beta?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2018
THis guy is good...definitely one of my top 3 pubg youtubers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhIEvp8Py94

Athena too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If0UIfcu1lk

And izzo

In no particular order
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2018
daamazing:
Is this beta?
No. Full version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

it can run smoothly with the right settings (without sound) but ghost of Sparta has darkness glitches.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Tearaway is mind blowing
this you game is temptation grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Please can somebody post the link to that FIFA 19 mod.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Collinz2:
it can run smoothly with the right settings (without sound) but ghost of Sparta has darkness glitches.

He will need to tune settings like ticking speed hack and artifacts so it can at least run at a very stable fps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
olanreyman:

No. Full version
You haven't seen fifa 19 beta? Not fifa mobile o.. Its way better!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:

I played MC4 campaign and enjoyed it...

I never really bothered with Campaign in MC5... MC5 was all about the multi-player... The Multi-player was what made MC5 great... The game was best when it was Paid on Playstore, after so many account Bans I decided to finally purchase the game... Best 4$ I ever spent ✴️

Wasn't until the game became free (Freemium) that it started turning to Shite... That was when the evil Spirit of P2W took over Gameloft... From then on the subsequent updates came with plenty Bugs and people started complaining of Lags... Plus They started slowly including P2W stuff, but it was still manageable cos grinding was still okay... Then later they decided to reward the highest salary payers with one Overpowered Armor...

They're doing the same thing with MCVs... Great game but they have systematically removed anything and everything that they were giving daily as rewards when the game was first released.. P2W ✔️

I have long abandoned MC5 but I still manage to play MCVs cos I have already leveled up most of my agents before the P2W became too much... So I can still compete...
How do you pay for items on Google Play Store? When I try to add my card (payment method) and I get the error "correct this card info or try a different card".
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2018
MasterPDON:

How do you pay for items on Google Play Store? When I try to add my card (payment method) and I get the error "correct this card info or try a different card".

It's easy bro.

Use an Access Bank Visa Card, ALAT Master Card or 9pay to purchase items on Google play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2018
daamazing:
You haven't seen fifa 19 beta? Not fifa mobile o.. Its way better!
Let me wait for December release of pes19 abeg. This fifa is not it at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg there where someone can play pubg in Ikeja city mall? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Creeper ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lock ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kult ✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Anybody played hundred souls? Damn that game is a game but still in beta though........

With other ones like

Hello neighbor fps

Grid autosport

Call of duty mobile( coming soon)

Noblemen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Onto Killzone again. This Higs aren't gonna friendly themeselves

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Collinz2:

do you know where I can download the iso files from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

He will need to tune settings like ticking speed hack and artifacts so it can at least run at a very stable fps

can I get the game from Androidgame gartisanblog?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Winner grin grin grin
Chai come see as i activate my survival mode

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Vecto:

can I get the game from Androidgame gartisanblog?

What game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Vecto:

do you know where I can download the iso files from?

If you want iso files go to freeroms.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Assassin's Creed Chronicles china

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.