Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2792851 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

If you like OLED screen take the OLED one but if you like being able to charge with normal Android USB charger and a little longer battery choose slim

I don't know much on slim... Mine is not so slim but I have good enjoyment on it, charged its now it been 16hrs and continues game play take me 8hours before I see last bar.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
solomonsojay:

I just finish gow ghost of Sparta now... And nothing like bug on the the vita player... I was able to jump to able at a Go.

The only somehow tricky one was that high one on thanatos temple and I got it after running back to get that big ledge at the entrance.

Yeah it was a ppsspp app bug bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
solomonsojay:

I don't know much on slim... Mine is not so slim but I have good enjoyment on it, charged its now it been 16hrs and continues game play take me 8hours before I see last bar.

The slim has a better analog stick but with some build compromises and LCD screen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
guydangerous:
if that method do not solve the problem,you can try my crazy method https://www.nairaland.com/3313412/god-war-ghost-sparta-rope

Cool... I read through the thread and I can see it's the same device- note 2

It should work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Vecto:

Cool... I read through the thread and I can see it's the same device- note 2

It should work
nice,I enjoyed that phone like tomorrow no dy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

The slim has a better analog stick but with some build compromises and LCD screen

Well, the fat cut close. To what I need.

As soon as am able to Layne hand on an sd2vita adapter I will be OK.

Today I just tethered my android hot-spot (without turning one data and transfer ISO files I download from my mobile direct to the PS vita using vitashell ftp mode. I can easily mode file back and forth my phone and the vita without even going near PC.

In Lego's voice.... Everything is awesome��

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 23, 2018
solomonsojay:

Well, the fat cut close. To what I need.

As soon as am able to Layne hand on an sd2vita adapter I will be OK.

Today I just tethered my android hot-spot (without turning one data and transfer ISO files I download from my mobile direct to the PS vita using vitashell ftp mode. I can easily mode file back and forth my phone and the vita without even going near PC.

In Lego's voice.... Everything is awesome��

You should play Killzone mercenary bro it's hella fun and the best fps shooter on a handheld maybe only doom on switch surpasses it.

You will start enjoying it when your sd2vita arrive I swear cheesy

I also love mine like hell too and I take it out with me on long trips or waiting hours for on the go gaming. It saves my phone's battery more grin

I still want to get anoda Vita as a backup sef, maybe a white OLED one shaa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tonybod: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Guys playing bullet force, which is advisable to buy, M320 HE or M320 dart?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tonybod:
bullet force na old game ......... download modern strike or payday crime

Currently playing payday crime ....... With the day after tomorrow........meennn that game is lit but it needs update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tonybod:
none...dont join the spammers that are annoying...buy a normal gun instead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Telvin7:

Currently playing payday crime ....... With the day after tomorrow........meennn that game is lit but it needs update
trash...modern strike is older sef if im right cos i played it years before bf

No fps on mobile beats bf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Baddestguyp:
trash...modern strike is older sef if im right cos i played it years before bf

No fps on mobile beats bf

Mc4 or mc5 beat it even shadow guns surpassed it. BF looks like an early ps2 Game with blown resolutions

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

http://androidgamegratisan..com

You will find literary any android game you want here bro

cool site.. downloaded many games but I just tried searching odd world strangers wrath but it's not there.

old game but just felt like playing again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Telvin7:

offline game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Vecto:

cool site.. downloaded many games but I just tried searching odd world strangers wrath but it's not there.

old game but just felt like playing again

If you want it the go to oceanofapk or revdl.com you can grab it there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Toocute4u(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Baddestguyp:
5 straight dinners...1st pic 17kills
Whats your ping range, and which network are you using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
New Season... New Look ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dinners allover the Place

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
nani667:
New Season... New Look ✔️
op cheesy grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Finally got Pandora's box. This game puzzles are too hard

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

If you want it the go to oceanofapk or revdl.com you can grab it there

thanks but there was a time I downloaded it from revdl and it was showing dark screen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Vecto:

thanks but there was a time I downloaded it from revdl and it was showing dark screen

Try oceanofapk it's good too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Finally completed God of war 1 now onto God of war 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Mc4 or mc5 beat it even shadow guns surpassed it. BF looks like an early ps2 Game with blown resolutions
oboy u talk well......bf got bad UI and its already dead

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Vecto:

offline game?
no........download dead effect 2 ,mc4 if u wanna play offline game............ online games has taken over play store which is annoying but u gonna stick with it................
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Finally completed God of war 1 now onto God of war 2 grin
when we dey play God of war 5..........I left PS Vita when they couldn't update the football games anymore .............but it's still got mad graphics.........
I pray they bring PS Vita 2 ...........coz some Android games that vex me.......

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Telvin7:
when we dey play God of war 5..........I left PS Vita when they couldn't update the football games anymore .............but it's still got mad graphics.........
I pray they bring PS Vita 2 ...........coz some Android games that vex me.......

God of war 5 grin lol, I bet you meant gow4?

Well I haven't played both ps2 God of war Games before so and I like the old kratos settings more than the new one btw that's why am not really crazy about the new one.

I pray Sony bring a portable Playstation that can play both ps2/ps3 digital Games on the go too.

I wanted to get the switch since it's portable too but the only thing holding me back is because it doesn't have games like assassin's Creed, battle field or call of duty games.

It's true that they couldn't update the football games anymore but it's still a full console experience on the go and certainly better than Fifa on mobiles.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Well I haven't played both ps2 God of war Games before so and I like the old kratos settings more than the new one btw that's why am not really crazy about the new one.

Actually the old Kratos is still the new Kratos, but upgraded.

The new Kratos is just the upgraded, more matured version of the old one. Anyone that likes the old Kratos would definitely love the new one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I pray Sony bring a portable Playstation that can play both ps2/ps3 digital Games on the go too.

I wanted to get the switch since it's portable too but the only thing holding me back is because it doesn't have games like assassin's Creed, battle field or call of duty games.

It's true that they couldn't update the football games anymore but it's still a full console experience on the go and certainly better than Fifa on mobiles.
switch is just like child's play.......... I compared amazing Spiderman game with the one on Android and damn PS Vita graphic is unbeatable
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Telvin7:
switch is just like child's play.......... I compared amazing Spiderman game with the one on Android and damn PS Vita graphic is unbeatable

Switch is actually good and has wayyy better resolutions than the Vita ( switch= 1080p when in docked mode and 720p when in handheld mode but the Vita OLED screen reflect a better colour due to saturation ) but the thing is that Nintendo houses on child's stuffs too much compared to sony.

Graphics wise the amazing SPIDER-MAN is good because it's a full ps3 Ports But the resolutions is sometimes bad compared to amazing SPIDER-MAN on Android but the Vita version has much better complex things like animation

Below, you can see that the Android version still has better resolutions and the Vita sub-native resolution is all over the place which is something I don't like on the Vita but I still enjoy the game btw

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
MobileGees:

Actually the old Kratos is still the new Kratos, but upgraded.

The new Kratos is just the upgraded, more matured version of the old one. Anyone that likes the old Kratos would definitely love the new one.

I like the younger kratos more cause of his anger issues and the blades of olympus.the Greek gods etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.