Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground (1903 Views)

Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? / Can A Jehovahs Withness Marry A Non-Member? / Can A Jehovahs Witness Member Become A Medical Doctor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 10:47am On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

These are the things we preach amongst ourselves!

(1)We must love our God much more than our own soul! Mark 12:29
This means whatever it will take to please our God shouldn't be compromised for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 10:37-39; Revelations 12:11

(2)We love everyone so we must tell them when there is danger {Mark 12:30} not just keep mute even when we are sure they're not safe! John 3:16-18

(3)Our faith of course will lead to either endless enmity or lasting friendship with our fellowman! Matthew 10:34-36

So we are fully prepared to stand up for what we know at all times whether people accept it or abhor it, one thing we will never do is to pick up weapons intentionally to kill our fellowman, because we're messengers of Godly PEACE!

God bless you! smiley

One will think other Christians don't PREACH all the above amongst themselves. HAHAHAHAHA.

Maximus69: one thing we will never do is to pick up weapons intentionally to kill our fellowman, because we're messengers of Godly PEACE!

Achorladey: I have always asked you what is the difference between someone that uses his MOUTH to KILL and one that carries a WEAPON then go to WARFRONT to kill.

One needs more EFFORT than the OTHER paapaa, it's not EVERYDAY the latter go to WARFRONT but the FORMER has to be on guard everyday because if the TONGUE/MOUTH cannot be put in check. It kills FASTER than the latter.

We know how you PERISH people on NAIRALAND even before CHRIST confirm them as PERISHED.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
achorladey:

One will think other Christians don't PREACH all the above amongst themselves. HAHAHAHAHA.

Maximus69: one thing we will never do is to pick up weapons intentionally to kill our fellowman, because we're messengers of Godly PEACE!

Achorladey: I have always asked you what is the difference between someone that uses his MOUTH to KILL and one that carries a WEAPON then go to WARFRONT to kill.

One needs more EFFORT than the OTHER paapaa, it's not EVERYDAY the latter go to WARFRONT but the FORMER has to be on guard everyday because if the TONGUE/MOUTH cannot be put in check. It kills FASTER than the latter.

We know how you PERISH people on NAIRALAND even before CHRIST confirm them as PERISHED.

At least Rozz already got the message!

If she wants to be saved i've told her so it's not a matter of hailing Mr Maximus69 on Nairaland for comments that's fully backed up with scriptures but been prepared to be as efficacious or better than Maximus in delivering scriptural truth, and the only Organization that can equip her to that effect is none other than JW group.

So you can continue dribbling yourself Sir! cheesy
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 11:18am On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

At least Rozz already got the message!

If she wants to be saved i've told her so it's not a matter of hailing Mr Maximus69 on Nairaland for comments that's fully backed up with scriptures but been prepared to be as efficacious or better than Maximus in delivering scriptural truth, and the only Organization that can equip her to that effect is none other than JW group.

So you can continue dribbling yourself Sir! cheesy

On a THREAD you asked someone to show YOU where TRINITY is written. RIGHT or WRONG?

Let me ask you WHERE is it written that "ONLY JWs ORGANIZATION" will EQUIP Rozz to be EFFACIOUS in delivering SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Just one SCRIPTURE will do.

And considering if Rozz got the message or NOT

read the below......

JW person even though they are saying the TRUTH Most times,i feel they are all HARD HEARTED and TREAT OTHER PEOPLE with DISGUST( perhaps they don't really HAVE or LOVE the TRUTH) no matter the situation and such HABITS are not of GOD. SHOWING compassion and love to your fellow human is what God has instructed us do but JW PEOPLE will not even consider you HUMAN if you ain't ONE of THEM and that makes me wonder what they PREACH AMONG THEMSELVES.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 11:50am On May 13, 2020
Rozz:
Truth be told there are some of JW doctrines that I can never come to terms with.Like the issue of blood transfusion,even at the point of death a JW will not donate blood to their own loved ones and some others I can't mention here.I once watched a video that circulated online where the pregnant wife of a JW was left to die because the husband refused blood transfusion for her,i cried so much for that woman when I watched the video it was so heartbreaking.Ever since then I kind of have this mixed feelings towards a JW person even though they are saying the truth most times,i feel they are all hard hearted and treat other people with disgust no matter the situation and such habits are not of God.Showing compassion and love to your fellow human is what God has instructed us do but JW people will not even consider you human if you ain't one of them and that makes me wonder what they preach among themselves.

Rozz: JW people will not even consider you human if you ain't one of them and that makes me wonder what they preach among themselves.

Achorladey: Just to explain a bit the above highlighted from your post especially the part that says what they PREACH amongst themselves. It goes this way...

This is what one gets when those on the OUTSIDE(not JWs) are painted BAD by those on the INSIDE(JWs). Those on the INSIDE will say, we can't be as bad as THOSE on the OUTSIDE.

So when you(Rozz) THINK and see them ( the INSIDERS) as EQUALLY as bad as those on the OUTSIDE(not JWs). They don't see it that way. They see THEMSELVES(JWs) as still LIVING by the BOOKS because are in (the ONLY ORGANIZATION God is USING)and they can't be as BAD as those on the OUTSIDE.

In essence a GOOD JW is still far SUPERIOR than the BEST churchgoers OUT there. Ask Maximus69 the CRITERIA used but don't be surprised.

Hope you catch the drift.

So when recruitment want to start you cannot see JWS reading Matthew 6:9,10 and explain to you that the "OUR FATHER" is for JWs ALONE. It will not happen.

After one has been RECRUITED they become Maximus69 who will say if you are not SERVING our GOD YOU will PERISH.

1 Like

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 13, 2020
achorladey:

On a THREAD you asked someone to show YOU where TRINITY is written. RIGHT or WRONG?

Let me ask you WHERE is it written that "ONLY JWs ORGANIZATION" will EQUIP Rozz to be EFFACIOUS in delivering SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Just one SCRIPTURE will do.

And considering if Rozz got the message or NOT

read the below......

JW person even though they are saying the TRUTH Most times,i feel they are all HARD HEARTED and TREAT OTHER PEOPLE with DISGUST( perhaps they don't really HAVE or LOVE the TRUTH) no matter the situation and such HABITS are not of GOD. SHOWING compassion and love to your fellow human is what God has instructed us do but JW PEOPLE will not even consider you HUMAN if you ain't ONE of THEM and that makes me wonder what they PREACH AMONG THEMSELVES.

The OP has settled that!

There is no sitting on the fence!

It's either you're in or out! cheesy
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 4:57pm On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

The OP has settled that!

There is no sitting on the fence!

It's either you're in or out! cheesy

This is where your EFFICACY led you to. It's all BOAST, BOAST and more BOAST in an ORGANIZATION.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 13, 2020
achorladey:

This is where your EFFICACY led you to. It's all BOAST, BOAST and more BOAST in an ORGANIZATION.

Boasting that we know Jehovah! Jeremiah 9:24 smiley
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 5:41pm On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Boasting that we know Jehovah! Jeremiah 9:24 smiley

You for sey boasting that we KNOW an ORGANIZATION and then use a scripture to tell us to boast in an ORGANIZATION like you DO. Hahahahaha.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
achorladey:

You for sey boasting that we KNOW an ORGANIZATION and then use a scripture to tell us to boast in an ORGANIZATION like you DO. Hahahahaha.

OK we know the one and only organization that you can boldly and confidently quote their publication (NOT even the scriptures) to emphasize Christian values! cheesy
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:

OK we know the one and only organization that you can boldly and confidently quote their publication (NOT even the scriptures) to emphasize Christian values! cheesy

Fear no allow you to go in front of mirror to see YOURSELF hahahahaha. You know you cannot hide behind this your........

confidently quote their publication (NOT even the scriptures) to emphasize Christian values!

let me ASK is it the ARTICLE about CHRISTIAN values? Hahahahaha. Story go change now.

You fear sotey YOU CANNOT retrieve the POST. Because you Know if YOU RETRIEVE it you will see YOURSELF clearly for PICTURE Mr Maximus69 alias I AM THROUGH WITH YOU.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 13, 2020
achorladey:

Fear no allow you to go in front of mirror to see YOURSELF hahahahaha. You know you cannot hide behind this your........

confidently quote their publication (NOT even the scriptures) to emphasize Christian values!

let me ASK is it the ARTICLE about CHRISTIAN values? Hahahahaha. Story go change now.

You fear sotey YOU CANNOT retrieve the POST. Because you Know if YOU RETRIEVE it you will see YOURSELF clearly for PICTURE Mr Maximus69 alias I AM THROUGH WITH YOU.

@bolded wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / Bible Problems ! ( Christians C'mon And Clarify Some Important Stuffs ) / Please,give The Atheists Their Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.