Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? (36880 Views)

Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Dekingmoses(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2014
I rep fed poly bida
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Louislewis: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa oooh for the funny pictures. The female bobo on glasses will kill any man if he is a girl. Any man that jump in between her legs will end up in magun's trap.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by zicky(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2014
intergral:
Let's be honest with ourselves, have you guys ever seen anybody with 4.50 - 3.00 CGPA under the faculty of...
1. LAW
2. SCIENCE
3. ENGINEERING
4. MEDICAL SCIENCES
Going out for RAG-DAY ? Please Hit the like button if wantin I yan make sense!
You might be right with Law and Medicine but Engineering big lie, myself is an example I went for rag day with my friends and none, I repeat none fell below 3.00cgpa till we graduate. If you follow engineering student you go miss road we like jonsing

1 Like

Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Awaja(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Me self wan know d origin too! bt as I wait for d origin,kam kele ndi akanu ibiam fed poly na eme dia rag day taata,BT sincerely, some ppl resemble mad folks main main!!
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by intergral(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
zicky:

You might be right with Law and Medicine but Engineering big lie, myself is an example I went for rag day with my friends and none, I repeat none fell below 3.00cgpa till we graduate. If you follow engineering student you go miss road we like jonsing
wait till you follow
mathematician like me........ But I don't do rag stuff
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Elypsis(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm....Let he who's without a sin be the first to cast a stone.....
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
holyboss:
@Op here is the orijin tongue
this drink too much abeg
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by domido(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
PDP is the cause.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Evathyst:
Best comment of d month! wink

U dey discuss emotional matter for where dem dey yarn about 'rag day'. Chai! Konji na bastard grin

Nairaland here where many males are still d owners of different female monikers. Keep searching till u grow iron beard. Lol! Na joke o tongue

add me
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
intergral:
Let's be honest with ourselves, have you guys ever seen anybody with 4.50 - 3.00 CGPA under the faculty of...
1. LAW
2. SCIENCE
3. ENGINEERING
4. MEDICAL SCIENCES

Those ones dey plan to get the cash for future... The rest want it now!!!! Shikena!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by intergral(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Those ones dey plan to get the cash for future... The rest want it now!!!! Shikena!!!! grin
abeg take 5

2 Likes

Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by easystudy101: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Maczeelly:
Q

Dis one na Drag Queen day

1 Like

Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by sohans(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
ol i knw is dey go outta d street request 4 money wt laugh 2 pay sm requird fees at sch.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Francon:
I was once a ragger.....tho I did it just to take pictures.... I have a friend that met her husband on her rag day. Some people even abused the rag day. I know of a friend dat ragged till her final year... owu na correct bastard. Thought this rag day exercise is meant for freshers!
the girl na a Neva chop or ebiina??
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by AHOY147: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Am ashamed that many folks here couldn't point the origin of RAG day and what it stands for. Please Google it, you will know the answer.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by wolexy2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by ogunleyeadeola(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joblessness .......... tongue
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Evathyst(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
searching4love:

add me
Add u for wetin? U think I'm also searching for love? Kai! I'm desperately searching for who to 'magarize' cheesy
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Evathyst:
Add u for wetin? U think I'm also searching for love? Kai! I'm desperately searching for who to 'magarize' cheesy

oya come magarize me na undecided
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by simdam500(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
they look shi**ty
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by ayobase(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
intergral:
1. LAW
2. SCIENCE
3. ENGINEERING
4. MEDICAL SCIENCES

those u statistically mentioned do it most.

I did as an engineering student within that CGPA range......it was fun and one of those things u chuckle over when remembering now.

picture removed
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by anukulapo: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
ayobase:

those u statistically mentioned do it most.

I did as an engineering student within that CGPA range......it was fun and one of those things u chuckle over when remembering now.

picture below
Ha ha ha...I remember this picture. Eng'r Ayobase on rag.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by IKJ66(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
I was Here
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Harmvirus(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
i've always wondered the origin too.. i did it and it was really fun
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by Litmus: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
They are Ghanians. Thing is, Ghanians full Niraland, monitoring every post, commenting with bitter jealousy on everything, so why arnt any of them coming out now to correct this misinformation?

Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by ayobase(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2014
anukulapo:

Ha ha ha...I remember this picture. Eng'r Ayobase on rag.

lolz....d pix still dey o.....it has been been years.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by tigonana: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Yea
Buchukwu:
I hate that, people use it to brag.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by tigonana: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Dekingmoses:
I rep fed poly bida
u get mouth.
Re: What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? by red101(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
whatever the origin, it's nice for students to have a few days like this. fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwamayo Ojumah Makes First-Class From UNILAG After 16 Years In 4 Universities / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.