Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man (1912 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by DonPedro21(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
Amaka my Love! she has all the qualities in needed in a woman. I took me 1year to be able to woo her. We were in Love, I never cheated on her for once, We were both in the same University (Madonna University), But different campuses. I gave her all my Heart and treated her like my African Queen. I brag all over the campus about her. But one fateful day, I got the shocker of my life. The text goes like this "I'm sorry we can't continue this relationship, It will lead us no where. I actually has fallen in Love with U-pie (the guy that works in MTN I told u about) I think what I had for u was Infatuation. Sorry for the time wasted and please forgive me.
Now she is Back begging for forgive her, should I give her a second chance!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by sistawoman: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
no
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by kokoye(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
So, what's her reason for coming back - did the MTN guy lose his job?
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Akinagirl(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Probably dumped her. Nah man leave her alone.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by bethsy: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
forget her
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by kokoye(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
Yea. most likely the married MTN guy shagged and ran.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by jgirl3: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Do not go back to her at all.
Tell her she's infatuated with the idea of you.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Sauron1: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
DonPedro 2:

Amaka my Love! she has all the qualities in needed in a woman. I took me 1year to be able to woo her. We were in Love, I never cheated on her for once, We were both in the same University (Madonna University), But different campuses. I gave her all my Heart and treated her like my African Queen. I brag all over the campus about her. But one fateful day, I got the shocker of my life. The text goes like this "I'm sorry we can't continue this relationship, It will lead us no where. I actually has fallen in Love with U-pie (the guy that works in MTN I told u about) I think what I had for u was Infatuation. Sorry for the time wasted and please forgive me.

Don't lick your wounds like a coward. . . . . .Join Globacom quickly!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by spikedcylinder: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
You still dey here dey ask question. angry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by LilJ1: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
DonPedro 2:

second chance ko, don pedro jose ni,

take her back, use her and then dump her for a babe working for etisalat, ewu  grin
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Hotstepper(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
4cked her and dumped her, datz all he wanted 4rom her in da 1st place, u will be a fool to take her back and she will dump you again when a Glo guy comes along,
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Deshannel(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
cry if ur vomit come back 2 u, u go chop am?
If u would then take her angry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by SeanT21(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
Take her back.She realized that What she did was a big mistake!!

2nd Chance wont hurt!!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by benincitys(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2008
SeanT21:

Take her back.She realized that What she did was a big mistake!!

2nd Chance wont hurt!!
2nd  chance no way .
Hotstepper:

4cked her and dumped her, datz all he wanted 4rom her in da 1st place, u will be a fool to take her back and she will dump you again when a Glo guy comes along,

[/quote   
please use condom girls like her are Dog
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Templa(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2008
@POSTER

DON'T U REALIZE THAT SHE IS A GOLD DIGGING HARLOT?
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Easybaby(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2008
Dude, concentrate on your study and forget about her fucking ass grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by origina9ja(f): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2008
second chance ko
third chance ni
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Ben13: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2008
Gold digging again!. .  
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2008
simple answer.
take her back and Bleep the living day light out of her without remorse.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2008
Quote from: DonPedro 2 on Today at 06:53:42

guy let metell you the gurl is not for you. i mean she did not love you at all. read her txt gain and again. I think what I had for u was Infatuation[/b]. if you decide to take her back she will do the same thing. i beg just ignore her. look for a pretty chic that is better than her. but this time around dont date Igbo gurl. dey too like money. its has happen to me. jsut bon her for your own sake. but go ahead if you wan get hypertension.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by MrCrackles(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2008
Another deceit-infused story!! sad

Shiorrr
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2008
hehehehe so funny,
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Mitchelin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hmmm,quite a sitation we got here. Now folks let me tell yall something. This is what I infer from the story, this guy still has the hots for her!,secondly he's very close to taking her back!!,our views may not matter in the long run,but we'll do the best we can.
People you know how it is, loving someone so much and discovering in the light of day,that it was all a sham,a fool's paradise.
I made the above remark because it seems our friend need a reason he can hang onto for refusing her back to his life,he needs an excuse to be strong and our views is that excuse. He's really hurting bad you know!, named the school,divulged her name, if these are really the facts then,he must be hurting so bad.
But I keep saying this, you can't help the one you love,so make sure you don't find yourself in an environment that does not conform to your idea of a lifestyle you espouse, you are a product of your environment, e.g,if you live on the top floor of a brothel,well,you happen to exchange words with the call girls,share stuff and the like,it's only a matter of time before you start feeling one of ém and the next thing you know you are dating a ho! and there aint nuthin anyone can tell you about it as you don't see anything wrong in it, she's just making a living you counter all the time!
Our friend fell in love with a girl that has the possibility to be good (she dated him alone? on campus) and the propensity to be a philanderer just like the average man or gal is!
I bet most of the gals hollering blue murder and wanting to cast the first stone are without sin themselves!, get outta here!!!, they nearly all have multiple sleeping partners as do us men!, her sin was being stupid and naive enough to think Mr.MTN was gon take her serious,the car(s) called onto her,the niteclubs beckoned her from afar,exotic restaurants titillated her sense of being,gifts,hah! women they can be so gullible!!! she was so sure of herself that she had a secure catch that she confessed to our friend, NEVER EVER make the mistake of coming clean about your sordid past to a potentional husband/wife,fiance,boyfriend/girfriend, you think ur love can take the strain, ok,try it and see!!! the past is what it is past, bury it,except those that can come back to hunt you, like illegitimate babies, let him/her know before its too late!
So my guy,if you are still felling this gal,let her in,but be sceptical,but not too much or your scepticism would kill the relationship. It's a plus for you,,,how? the burden of proof is on her,the onus is on her to prove everyone wrong that she's a LovePeddler and a lying, cheating bitch!,and she'd do her best to make the relationship work.But if you don't love her anymore,let her be,don't go seeking for revenge and stuff,I know it aint easy being human,but it can be

either way, take her back,if you still love her,let her be if you don't, then you'd be the bigger person,a true winner!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by llcooljoe(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
true talk as i always say, doesn't need long story[color=#990000][/color].the best thing 4 u 2 do is that u have to let go.
that is wat make you d man that u claim 2 b
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by smooooooth: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
yeah keep taking her back even is she

runs off and back with guys working with

glo, zain, visafone, starrcooms, multilinks,

and etisalat, b4 u know there is no future btw u

2, that is mere infatuation and lot of time lost.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by konkocious(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
As for me what i will advice you is this, take her back her back treat her the way she treated you i know anything you do she will ebar it with you cuz she want you back use her like a rag, furk her head out and send her a text message of the kind she send to you.

But if you cant do that backoff her pray that God should erase her memory from your mind or else you go just waste money for the school wey you dey, cuz am talking from experience

She said Andrew am sorry the guy who work in Globacom got me a laptop and later asked me out am sorry we need space. that is wat i pass through too
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
take her back,screw her well well,
then kick her out like a used dirty rag
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by omega25red(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2008
Love is hard

Dude you already know what you are going to do, but i will advice you not to get back with her because yes people break up but damn she absolutely disrespected you by breaking up with you through "text message". Think about it it took you a year to woo her as you say and she didn't even have the decency to tell you in person that she wants to break up.
Also what or why is she trying to come back to you now? you know some girls would break up if they want to have sex with another guy so as to protect their conscience. And seriously, do you want to be in a relationship were you would be scared to read texts from your girl because you don't know if she is just saying hello or breaking up with you.

Think about it
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Fancier(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
As long as you are SAVADOR, you can accept her,but if you are not?, let her go else she will F*** your style up again

Good luck
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by mayyor(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
My Friend, you had better be very careful.

Maybe the gurl got pregnant for the Mr MTN, and the guy dump her and now she's looking for someone to hang the pregnancy on since she knows that you are still stupidly in love with her.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by GsUp: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
Bruv,

This woman dumped you because she saw an MTN guy who she thought could satisfy her taste for high living. However, like most guys in his position, he has so many options that he eventually got bored of her and dropped her like a hot potato.

Heres muy two pence:

1. Tell the materialistic bitch to f*** off and find another MTN man.
Why go back to your vomit? If you were in my crew, I would have given you a Samuel Peter style amala fuelled knockout punch for even thinking of taking her back.

2. Focus hard on your chosen career. You will find more fulfilment in achieving your goals than any woman can give you.

3. Don't let this bad experience make you bitter about women, but let it give you an insight into the what kind of woman you should avoid. Make sure you 'pre-qualify' (anyone who works in recruitment knows what this term means) your next potential girlfriend.

4. You will know whether a woman will exhibit this kind of behaviour from very early on - trust me on this. Women carelessly (and subconsciously) leave tell tale signs about how your relationship will pan out. These tell tale signs can be little comments, subconsciious behaviour or even her favourite topic(s) of discussion. If you think back really carefully am sure you now ex girlfriend left these tell tale signs - even when things were going well. You can tell whether a woman is after money, love or fun without her even telling you directly.

5. I wish you the best of luck. Just remember there are 6 billion human beings on this planet and the majority are women. Plenty fish (fine fish as well) dey for sea!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by DonPedro21(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
Mitchelin:

Hmmm,quite a sitation we got here. Now folks let me tell yall something. This is what I infer from the story, this guy still has the hots for her!,secondly he's very close to taking her back!!,our views may not matter in the long run,but we'll do the best we can.
People you know how it is, loving someone so much and discovering in the light of day,that it was all a sham,a fool's paradise.
I made the above remark because it seems our friend need a reason he can hang onto for refusing her back to his life,he needs an excuse to be strong and our views is that excuse. He's really hurting bad you know!, named the school,divulged her name, if these are really the facts then,he must be hurting so bad.
But I keep saying this, you can't help the one you love,so make sure you don't find yourself in an environment that does not conform to your idea of a lifestyle you espouse, you are a product of your environment, e.g,if you live on the top floor of a brothel,well,you happen to exchange words with the call girls,share stuff and the like,it's only a matter of time before you start feeling one of ém and the next thing you know you are dating a ho! and there aint nuthin anyone can tell you about it as you don't see anything wrong in it, she's just making a living you counter all the time!
Our friend fell in love with a girl that has the possibility to be good (she dated him alone? on campus) and the propensity to be a philanderer just like the average man or girl is!
I bet most of the gals hollering blue murder and wanting to cast the first stone are without sin themselves!, get out of here!!!, they nearly all have multiple sleeping partners as do us men!, her sin was being stupid and naive enough to think Mr.MTN was gon take her serious,the car(s) called onto her,the niteclubs beckoned her from afar,exotic restaurants titillated her sense of being,gifts,hah! women they can be so gullible!!! she was so sure of herself that she had a secure catch that she confessed to our friend, NEVER EVER make the mistake of coming clean about your sordid past to a potentional husband/wife,fiance,boyfriend/girfriend, you think ur love can take the strain, ok,try it and see!!! the past is what it is past, bury it,except those that can come back to hunt you, like illegitimate babies, let him/her know before its too late!
So my guy,if you are still felling this girl,let her in,but be sceptical,but not too much or your scepticism would kill the relationship. It's a plus for you,,,how? the burden of proof is on her,the onus is on her to prove everyone wrong that she's a LovePeddler and a lying, cheating bitch!,and she'd do her best to make the relationship work.But if you don't love her anymore,let her be,don't go seeking for revenge and stuff,I know it aint easy being human,but it can be

either way, take her back,if you still love her,let her be if you don't, then you'd be the bigger person,a true winner!

Thank u my Guy!
I really appreciate your contribution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All African Girls The Same? / What Does It Mean When A Gal Said She Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship? / Gwari N Hausa Boys Ar D Worst Guys U Cn Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.