Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,510 members, 7,861,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man (1915 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by DonPedro21(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
My Fellow Nairalanders If I am sure this girl has repented, I will be happy to take her back Because for the past one Year I have not been able to love any other girl the way I love her. I still see her in my sleep and can never think of hotting her.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by GsUp: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2008
My guy grow up and kick that bitch to the kerb.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by DonPedro21(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
GsUp:

My guy grow up and kick that bitch to the kerb.

I don't think u have ever fallen in Love before.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by GsUp: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
Bruv,

This woman dumped you because she saw an MTN guy who she thought could satisfy her taste for high living. However, like most guys in his position, he has so many options that he eventually got bored of her and dropped her like a hot potato.

Heres muy two pence:

1. Tell the materialistic bitch to f*** off and find another MTN man.
Why go back to your vomit? If you were in my crew, I would have given you a Samuel Peter style amala fuelled knockout punch for even thinking of taking her back.

2. Focus hard on your chosen career. You will find more fulfilment in achieving your goals than any woman can give you.

3. Don't let this bad experience make you bitter about women, but let it give you an insight into the what kind of woman you should avoid. Make sure you 'pre-qualify' (anyone who works in recruitment knows what this term means) your next potential girlfriend.

4. You will know whether a woman will exhibit this kind of behaviour from very early on - trust me on this. Women carelessly (and subconsciously) leave tell tale signs about how your relationship will pan out. These tell tale signs can be little comments, subconsciious behaviour or even her favourite topic(s) of discussion. If you think back really carefully am sure you now ex girlfriend left these tell tale signs - even when things were going well. You can tell whether a woman is after money, love or fun without her even telling you directly.

5. I wish you the best of luck. Just remember there are 6 billion human beings on this planet and the majority are women. Plenty fish (fine fish as well) dey for sea!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by shollyaj(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
nice contributions!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by tmoney11(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2008
Na she be your first love? Once beaten twice shy ok
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by gyara2(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2008
second chance? mba, kai samsam, babu, lailai, if i were u , i Bleep d shit of her then dump her
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2008
Make una leave the guy na . . . the guys says he loves her and wants her back. Why dont y'all mind ya business ni?

@ Poster, please take her back. She has realized her mistake . . . to err is human!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Ben13: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2008
this is serious!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by cold(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
If u already had plans to taq her baq u didn't have to come on here to dissipate ur tym as well as everbody else's.It's obvious this is ur first luv,the 1st cut is always the deepest.When u grow older & much wiser u'l kom to realise things are not always wat they seem.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by MrCrackles(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
POSTER

Stop sulking, whinning and moaning!!!!

You should hook up with an ECONET BABE without delay!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Muza(m): 1:59am On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

POSTER

Stop sulking, whinning and moaning!!!!

You should hook up with an ECONET BABE without delay!

Nice 1 MrCrackles,

@poster,
you should pay her back in her own coins,wat are u waiting 4 there alot of lonely single girls in MTN,starccoms,zain,glo,Etisalat,multilinks, etc
Get over her.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2008
they re always like that. shoot her to make example to d others

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! / Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? / Lion Vs Lioness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.