Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Hadith - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadith (1165 Views)

"Al-hakemah" In Quran As A Case For Hadith/sunnah Advocacy: BIGER BOY. Et Al. / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj / Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadith by Uthman51(m): 1:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Salamu alaikum wa-rahmotulahi wa-barakatuhu....

This thread is created for some of us who know one or two hadith that can useful for others...please kindly post any hadith u know that is authentic (sihha)here..
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 1:58am On Dec 05, 2014
) لاَ يَظْلِمُ الْمُسْلِمُ الْمُسْلِمَ وَلاَ يُسْلِمُهُ
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2014
) لاَ يَظْلِمُ الْمُسْلِمُ الْمُسْلِمَ وَلاَ يُسْلِمُهُ Chapter: A Muslim should not oppress another Muslim

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْلٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، أَنَّ سَالِمًا، أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ الْمُسْلِمُ أَخُو الْمُسْلِمِ، لاَ يَظْلِمُهُ وَلاَ يُسْلِمُهُ، وَمَنْ كَانَ فِي حَاجَةِ أَخِيهِ كَانَ اللَّهُ فِي حَاجَتِهِ، وَمَنْ فَرَّجَ عَنْ مُسْلِمٍ كُرْبَةً فَرَّجَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ كُرْبَةً مِنْ كُرُبَاتِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ، وَمَنْ سَتَرَ مُسْلِمًا سَتَرَهُ اللَّهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

2 Likes

Re: Hadith by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Masha Allah

This would be a wonderful development.
Pls try n be updating regularly.
We will patronise insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Hadith by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abu Qatadah RA reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "When anyone of you enters the mosque, he should perform two Rak`ah (of voluntary prayer) before sitting." (Bukhari and Muslim)

2 Likes

Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
. On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: 'Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade.'" [Bukhari (also by Malik).]

To have love for someone for the sake of Allah's pleasure is also a grand act for which much merit and many rewards have been promised. "To love for the sake of Allah" means loving someone, not for worldly gain, but because he is more religious and pious or he is very learned in din or is busy in serving the cause of din or because loving him or her is commanded by Allah, e.g. one's parents. Such a love has been called "love for Allah" in ahadith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadith by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Abu Hurairah RA reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "None of you should wish for death. If he is righteous, perhaps he may add to (his) good works, and if he is a sinner, possibly he may repent (in case he is given a longer life)."(Bukhari)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadith by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Abu Dharr RA reported: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The deeds of my people, good and bad, were presented before me, and I found the removal of harmful objects from the road among their good deeds, and phlegm which might be in a mosque left unburied among their evil deeds." (Muslim)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."
Re: Hadith by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Sahl bin Sa`d RA reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "I will be like this in Jannah with the person who takes care of an orphan". Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) raised his forefinger and middle finger by way of illustration. (Bukhari)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Narrated Abu Sufyan: That Heraclius sent for him and said, "What did he, i.e. the Prophet order you?" I replied, "He orders us to offer prayers; to give alms; to be chaste; and to keep good relations with our relatives.
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): "Which act in Islam is the best?" He (PBUH) replied, "To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not." [Bukhari and Muslim] Commentary: Feeding poor and destitute is an act of goodness, and so is fulfilling the needs of the indigent. Greeting everybody (saying 'As-Salamu 'Alaikum'), whether an acquaintance or a stranger, is a good manner too. Both of these acts generate mutual love and remove hatred and ill will from hearts. All other forms of greetings do not no substitute for Islamic greeting.
Re: Hadith by Alvelt14(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm following
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (pbuh) said: “A man who weeps for fear of Allah will not enter Hell until the milk goes back into the udder, and dust produced (when fighting) for the sake of Allah and the smoke of Hell will never coexist.” [al-Tirmidhi and al-Nasaa’i]

“until the milk goes back into the udder” is a metaphor for it being impossible.

cleanse ur soul with the teats that. Falls for Allah's sake
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Alvelt14:
hmmm following

You are welcome brother.
Re: Hadith by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Narrated by Abdullah bn 'amr bn 'aas(RA);
The Rosul(saw) enterd upon us with two books, one on his right hand and the other in his left, he asked do you know what these two books are? we said no exept you tell us, he said for the book on his right hand, this is a book from the Robbul 'alamin it contains the names of the people of paradise their names their father's name and the name of their tribe it will not be increased nor reduced for ever, Then he said for the one on his left hand this is a book from the Robbul 'alamin it contains names of the people of Hell... (tirmidhi who called the hadeeth hassan)
Re: Hadith by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] May Allah make us among the people of paradise and may HE save us from Hell. (Amin)
Re: Hadith by Alvelt14(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
AlbaniKB:
[color=#006600][/color] May Allah make us among the people of paradise and may HE save us from Hell. (Amin)

Amen oo
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ameen
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Nabi (peace be upon him) said, "Blessed is he who has seen me, but 7 times blessed is he who has not seen me but has believed in me." (Tirmidhi) This is so comforting isn't it...we all are blessed

1 Like

Re: Hadith by kemiola89(f): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
On the authority of Aboo `Abdillaah an-Nu`maan the son of Basheer (radiAllaahu 'anhumaa), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) say:

That which is lawful is clear and that which is unlawful is clear, and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which many people do not know. Thus he who avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honour, but he who falls into doubtful matters [eventually] falls into that which is unlawful, like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Truly every king has a sanctuary, and truly Allaah's sanctuary is His prohibitions. Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh, which, if it be whole, all the body is whole, and which, if it is diseased, all of [the body] is diseased. Truly, it is the heart.

Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

excerpt from 40 hadiths of imam An-Nawawi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadith by kemiola89(f): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Uthman51:
Nabi (peace be upon him) said, "Blessed is he who has seen me, but 7 times blessed is he who has not seen me but has believed in me." (Tirmidhi) This is so comforting isn't it...we all are blessed
Yes! We are indeed blessed. Blessed are those who believe in Allah and His Prophet.

1 Like

Re: Hadith by gatiano(m): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2014
What happened to the Holy Quran? let us study that, all this Muhammad said and he said and i was with him when he said so, so and so...
Lets open the Holy Quran, the perfect and the most balanced book (my translation is Maulana Muhammad Ali english translated).
Re: Hadith by Uthman51(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Abu Hurairah RA said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “The gates of Jannah are opened on Mondays and Thursdays, and then every slave (of Allah) is granted forgiveness if he does not associate anything with Allah in worship. But the person in whose heart there is rancour against his (Muslim) brother, they will not be pardoned and with regard to them it will be said twice: ‘Hold both of them until they are reconciled with each other.’”
(Muslim)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prediction: Return Of The Khilafa / Misconception Around The First Revelation Of Our Illustrous Prophet (saws)? / Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.