Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. (4736 Views)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by clevvermind(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
If you like any nairaland babe, don't be afraid to tell her that you like her and wants her to be your girlfriend. Don't allow anybody to intimidate you. Don't be shy, go ahead and tell her that you are in love with her. Announce it to everybody, let them hear it. You dnt owe anybody any apology for doing that. Tell her boldly that you loves her. The worst thing she can do, is to say 'no' or reject you. But you have acted like the man you are. Go for what you want. Dnt allow pretenders or hypocrite to dissuade you from your goal of getting that nairaland babe. That is why nobody whether boy, girl, man, woman or even the devil can intimidate me. If i want a girl, i go for her. I tell her the truth. If she like, let her say 'no', i dnt care. But i have done my bid. That was why i can tell Mprex, farano, eroticangelina etc that i am astound at their beauty and i would like us to be real friends.

Go ahead, tell that girl your mind. Don't be afraid of her. You loves her? Why not go for her? Why behaving like a chicken? Please, be bold.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by iceberylin(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Story for the Gods... undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2014
But you gotta be sure that the person behind the moniker is a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by clevvermind(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:
it is a word for all nairaland guys. Those chicken hearted and shy type.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chibwike(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Op..is that your problem in life?...

Your mates are out there,. Hustling hard,and you are here telling us about nairaland babes
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Sheenor: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Go ahead and tell your NL crush wah you feel first instead of commin here telling odas wah tuh do.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Creamish(f): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2014
lolz... Goodluck wit ur luv quest.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by BrightEye(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=clevvermind post=28610127] That was why i can tell Mprex, farano, eroticangelina etc that i am astound at their beauty and i would like us to be real friends.

Na how many only you wan date sef?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by eph12(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2014
chibwike:

Your mates are out there,. Hustling hard,and you are here telling us about nairaland babes

Not everyone needs to hustle hard before they ball
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Divineluv14(f): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2014
grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2014
and after telling her you like her what will happen next?

she goes to her main boyfriend in her area and gets fvvvcked front and back, missionary and do--ggy style enjoying so much straffing during the weekends while you keeps disturbing ur heart about a fantasized lady in nairaland.

And the routine continues till ur head rings it to you that u r just an online mugu , keeoing her busy for her original boyfriend at home, that will continue to fvvvvvvck her over and over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chibwike(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2014
eph12:

yeah...i know
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by 2cato: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
obiagelli and banega comes to mind
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by 2cato: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Creamish:
lolz... Goodluck wit ur luv quest.
some na witch some na mamywater some ar goldigger maybe like you
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Abi o! So many lies
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Livingwalker(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:
God. bless you jor
This guy clever mind no come dey clever this days
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2014
2cato:
obiagelli and banega comes to mind
Smh
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Creamish(f): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2014
2cato:
some na witch some na mamywater some ar goldigger maybe like you

Watever makes u happy..
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2014
chibwike:

loll.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by farano(f): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2014
eph12:

Chop knuckle jare grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by drnairalov: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2014
alright.. i love u all nairaland gurls..minus d mod tho..*straightface
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Mprex(f): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2014
clevvermind:
If you like any nairaland babe, don't be afraid to tell her that you like her and wants her to be your girlfriend. Don't allow anybody to intimidate you. Don't be shy, go ahead and tell her that you are in love with her. Announce it to everybody, let them hear it. You dnt owe anybody any apology for doing that. Tell her boldly that you loves her. The worst thing she can do, is to say 'no' or reject you. But you have acted like the man you are. Go for what you want. Dnt allow pretenders or hypocrite to dissuade you from your goal of getting that nairaland babe. That is why nobody whether boy, girl, man, woman or even the devil can intimidate me. If i want a girl, i go for her. I tell her the truth. If she like, let her say 'no', i dnt care. But i have done my bid. That was why i can tell Mprex, farano, eroticangelina etc that i am astound at their beauty and i would like us to be real friends.

Go ahead, tell that girl your mind. Don't be afraid of her. You loves her? Why not go for her? Why behaving like a chicken? Please, be bold.
shocked wink
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
and after telling her you like her what will happen next? she goes to her main boyfriend in our and gets fvvvcked front and back, missionary and do--ggy style enjoying so much straffing during the weekends while you keeps disturbing ur heart about a fantasized lady in nairaland. And the routine continues till ur head tllll rings it ylllllll to you that u r just an online mugu , keepoing her busy for her original boyfriend at home, that wryiqillllllllllllllllllllllllllll continue to fvvvvvvck her over and over and over again

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by 2cato: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

Smh
why you dey vex
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by 2cato: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Creamish:

Watever makes u happy..
only you can make me happy
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
hahahaha....my sister na true ooooo........this is a real life experience that all men should beware of. Only 1% of this online case see the light of the day.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ROZZAYY(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2014
I like many gals here sha, mzgracie, ggrin and xsenga, also barbie owned by Mr kachi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
hahahaha....my sister na true ooooo........this is a real life experience that all men should beware of. Only 1% of this online case see the light of the day.

Hmm. Ok sah. lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Hmm. Ok sah. lipsrsealed
y u dey close ur mouth na......believe its the bitter truth.

If men needs love, why not go to your vicinity, look for the one you like, that u think is ok for you then take tins from there.

So many ladies online will tell you, ''how can you say you love me when you have not seen me''? Which is true.....and you dont expect them to keep themselves only for you, while you live miles apart from her.

It is a mental sickness to them or the man cause she gets many attention from men everyday while u the man keeps assuring her that you are not double dating.

Dont be a fool for love....except you are the lucky type that meets a very decent and god-fearing lady that have her conscience prick her if she ventures into a secret relationship unknown to you.

Guys be wise

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by eph12(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2014
farano:
Chop knuckle jare grin
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by RAKITIC: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
y u dey close ur mouth na......believe its the bitter truth.

If men needs love, why not go to your vicinity, look for the one you like, that u think is ok for you then take tins from there.

So many ladies online will tell you, ''how can you say you love me when you have not seen me''? Which is true.....and you dont expect them to keep themselves only for you, while you live miles apart from her.

It is a mental sickness to them or the man cause she gets many attention from men everyday while u the man keeps assuring her that you are not double dating.

Dont be a fool for love....except you are the lucky type that meets a very decent and god-fearing lady that have her conscience prick her if she ventures into a secret relationship unknown to you.

Guys be wise
WORD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? / If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science / Is There A Telegram (or Non Whatsapp) Group Chat For Gay Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.