Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. (4763 Views)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
y u dey close ur mouth na......believe its the bitter truth.

If men needs love, why not go to your vicinity, look for the one you like, that u think is ok for you then take tins from there.

So many ladies online will tell you, ''how can you say you love me when you have not seen me''? Which is true.....and you dont expect them to keep themselves only for you, while you live miles apart from her.

It is a mental sickness to them or the man cause she gets many attention from men everyday while u the man keeps assuring her that you are not double dating.

Dont be a fool for love....except you are the lucky type that meets a very decent and god-fearing lady that have her conscience prick her if she ventures into a secret relationship unknown to you.

Guys be wise

Ok sah. Tenk sah.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Deshannel(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
and after telling her you like her what will happen next?

she goes to her main boyfriend in her area and gets fvvvcked front and back, missionary and do--ggy style enjoying so much straffing during the weekends while you keeps disturbing ur heart about a fantasized lady in nairaland.

And the routine continues till ur head rings it to you that u r just an online mugu , keeoing her busy for her original boyfriend at home, that will continue to fvvvvvvck her over and over and over again.
Chop knuckle joorr

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2014
RAKITIC:
WORD
my oga...well done ooo
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Deshannel:

Chop knuckle joorr
hahahaha.....take ur own too my oga.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by laidian(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok thanks for the poem.

sml... i don even forget the name of my crush. google pls come to my aid
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bad Advice!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

shocked wink
u luk gorgeous
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
and after telling her you like her what will happen next?

she goes to her main boyfriend in her area and gets fvvvcked front and back, missionary and do--ggy style enjoying so much straffing during the weekends while you keeps disturbing ur heart about a fantasized lady in nairaland.

And the routine continues till ur head rings it to you that u r just an online mugu , keeoing her busy for her original boyfriend at home, that will continue to fvvvvvvck her over and over and over again.

This idea that is going viral about how girls are "sexx objects" is fake and unreal... not every girl have sexx like you're implying...

You'll be surprised that some in NL haven't had it for months...

smh

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Mprex(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
chigo93:
u luk gorgeous
thank you
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by temhab(f): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:

If men needs love, why not go to your vicinity, look for the one you like, that u think is ok for you then take tins from there.

So many ladies online will tell you, ''how can you say you love me when you have not seen me''? Which is true.....and you dont expect them to keep themselves only for you, while you live miles apart from her.
True talk

It is a mental sickness to them or the man cause she gets many attention from men everyday while u the man keeps assuring her that you are not double dating.

Dont be a fool for love....except you are the lucky type that meets a very decent and god-fearing lady that have her conscience prick her if she ventures into a secret relationship unknown to you.

Guys be wise

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Xsenga(f): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I like many gals here sha, mzgracie, ggrin and xsenga, also barbie owned by Mr kachi.
I LIKE/LOVE U 2 ROZZAYY. kiss
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by IamLEGEND1: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xsenga:
pls tell me no homo tinz are brewing here
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ggrin(f): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I like many gals here sha, mzgracie, ggrin and xsenga, also barbie owned by Mr kachi.
kisskisskiss
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ggrin(f): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xsenga:
lesbo alertangry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Classicalmusic: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:

Guys be wise
Great post. Meeting a girl online is not alright because what you see is not always what you get. My friend almost got messed up.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Classicalmusic:
Great post. Meeting a girl online is not alright because what you see is not always what you get. My friend almost got messed up.
tanx.....but how did he strat it? What caused the problem?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by lilmax(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:

Guys be wise
make sense cool
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Classicalmusic: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
First, she lied to my friend that she was a virgin.

Second, where she studies and her major.

And finally, she has a lot of guys.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Classicalmusic: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:

Finally, she has a lot of guys and many more.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Classicalmusic:

And finally, she has a lot of guys.

oooo boy.....that is terrible. Damn terrible......if i may ask, how did he manage to discover the truth despite the distance separating them?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Classicalmusic: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
oooo boy.....that is terrible. Damn terrible......if i may ask, how did he manage to discover the truth despite the distance separating them?
First of all, we are in a circle of friends, so if my friend has a new girlfriend, he'll introduce her to us and we'll try to evaluate her so as to know if she's good or not cheesy

So, my friend said she was a virgin, I told him that I couldn't see any sign and that if she's really a virgin, she may not tell him because she would be shy to disclose it. And that virgin symbolizes pure. cheesy
That the girl we saw last time wasn't a virgin.

Never knew my friend would try to cross the line so quickly.

Second, her computer was bad and she wanted me to repair it for her. But I turned it down. Till she started telling my friend that i don't want to help her fix the problem, then I took the PC home, hacked the windows and was working on it, till saw a lot of unbearable things cheesy

It's okay. I wouldn't want to say more now. Take care!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Xsenga(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
ggrin:
lesbo alertangry
NO MAKE ME COME 4UCK U OO. angry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xsenga:

Chineke!! shocked shocked
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Xsenga(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

FINE BABE. smiley
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xsenga:
FINE BABE. smiley
cheesy wink
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by IamLEGEND1: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xsenga:
sweet LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!
wat sort of comment is dis?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Xsenga(f): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
sweet LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!
wat sort of comment is dis?
angry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Divineluv14:
grin
Ok boss clevvermind, let me practice your gospel.
****Clears throat****
Divineluv14 my crutch Ayaf bin loffing you ever since I saw you first. I loves you dear so please wefly my massege pweeze dear grin grin grin. I am serious o. grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Confession! Ogeomosquito my luv I am just on a scattering head mode, my bodi dey do me kadan kadan for you. The poko poko sound of my heart na because of you o. I want you to be my mama junior grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Divineluv14(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
Ok boss clevvermind, let me practice your gospel.
****Clears throat****
Divineluv14 my crutch Ayaf bin loffing you ever since I saw you first. I loves you dear so please wefly my massege pweeze dear grin grin grin. I am serious o. grin

Funny
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
Confession! Ogeomosquito my luv I am just on a scattering head mode, my bodi dey do me kadan kadan for you. The poko poko sound of my heart na because of you o. I want you to be my mama junior grin grin

Kingkong grin grin Oya na. Whenever you r ready to ans baba junior, knock on d door. grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Divineluv14:

Funny
Ayam feli feli serious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Boy Soap Penis Enlargement / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.