Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Mother Of World's Most Beautiful Girl Defends Daughter's 'provocative' Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Of World's Most Beautiful Girl Defends Daughter's 'provocative' Pictures (722 Views)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 / Let "THEM" Live Theirs!!!-jada Pinkett-smith Defends Daughter Willow Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of World's Most Beautiful Girl Defends Daughter's 'provocative' Pictures by ologboncrowny(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
The mother of a child supermodel dubbed 'the most beautiful girl in the world' has attacked 'paedophiles' who say she is sexualising her daughter by posting provocative pictures of her.
Kristina Pimenova is just nine years old but has become a worldwide sensation after pictures of her in flimsy shorts showing her 'long legs' triggered a storm of criticism on Facebook and Instagram.
Today her mother Glikeriya Pimenova, who runs the social media accounts and posted the pictures, hit back in an exclusive interview with MailOnline, saying: 'I do not accept those accusations about sexualisation of my child.
'I am certain in my mind all her photographs are absolutely innocent. I have never asked her to take this or that pose, and in fact I must say she does not especially like it when I am photographing her, so I do it quickly and when she doesn't notice.'
Kristina, whose astonishing career has seen her starring in adverts for Armani, Roberto Cavalli and Benetton, became the subject of disturbing comments when a picture of her in an 'adult' pose on bed attracted comments such as 'sexy legs' online. (To see photos, click on the link below)
Read more ยป [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/12/photo-mother-of-worlds-most-beautiful.html]

(1) (Reply)

Selfies: How Far Should You Go? / Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools / Six Reasons You Should Watch Airtel Touching Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.