Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. (15244 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mrs Buhari should not be placed in the same sentence with a "first lady" that arrogates executive powers to herself, summons commissioners, Governors and dictating the direction of a party which she's neither the women leader nor a chieftain.

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Collynzo9: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

I think OtunbaJega reply you aptly.
I don't have time to spell abcd for you
You both have nothing reasonable to add.
Why won't you resort to insults?
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Mrs Buhari should not be placed in the same sentence with a "first lady" that arrogates executive powers to herself, summons commissioners, Governors and dictating the direction of a party which she's neither the women leader nor a chieftain.
Aptly written!!
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Gbam
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Beync(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Stories that touches the heart. Pls what did ur husband left in aso rock in 70's that he desperately need now?

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Collynzo9:

You both have nothing reasonable to add.
Why won't you resort to insults?
I don't think i have insulted u in anyway, if i did, accept my apology.

Btw you brought insults to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beync:
Stories that touches the heart. Pls what did ur husband left in aso rock in 70's that he desperately need now?
Maybe he wants to fix education grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beync:
he's coming to clean up the rot and mess Jonathan is piling up before it causes sickness on Nigerians.

Change is all we want! Change!!

4 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Collynzo9: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

I don't think i have insulted u in anyway, if i did, accept my apology.

Btw you brought insults on this thread.
No need to apologize, insults don't bother me, you didn't insult directly but you adopted that of OtungbaJega. I was just pointing out that you both have run out of arguments.
Yes, I insulted the daft woman just like GEJ and his wife are insulted. It is allowed on nairaland.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Collynzo9:

No need to apologize, insults don't bother, you didn't insult directly but you adopted that of OtungbaJega. I was just pointing out that you both have run out of arguments.
Yes, I insulted the daft woman just like GEJ and his wife are insulted. It is allowed on nairaland.
Ok
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by homesteady(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
You just shot yourself on the foot making a mockery of TAN. So you know they were actually disturbing the whole world creating a nuisance of themselves all in the name of campaigning for the clueless mofo in aso rock? Pathetic!!

Sai Buhari 2015!

ermmm... I did not make any mistake by saying they are disturbing the whole world!

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
he's coming to clean up the rot and mess Jonathan is piling up before it causes sickness on Nigerians.

Sis, i no see where to register o, you don register?
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
homesteady:

ermmm... I did not make any mistake by saying they are disturbing the whole world!
we do not need disturbance to campaign for Buhari. That's the difference!
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

For where? I went to two centres today: one along Ikotun road and the other at Baale's palace. The crowd I saw there eh.. I got discouraged.
Mum told me that in festac there was no crowd in all the centres she saw. I will be going to festac tomorrow to register or I will wait till sunday to register at Igando.
Sun wey beat me today no get part two I swear! cry
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by danjohn: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2014

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Beync(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:

only if he'll send sambo to maximum prison and place jonathan under house arrest when he gets to power, inline with his sense of judgement in 70's. @Obiagelli,jonathan already fixed almajiri education, what else?tongue
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
For where? I went to two centres today: one along Ikotun road and the other at Baale's palace. The crowd I saw there eh.. I got discouraged.
Mum told me that in festac there was no crowd in all the centres she saw. I will be going to festac tomorrow to register or I will wait till sunday to register at Igando.
Wow, sorry sis, i hope to get registered over the weekend too but i yet to see them at my polling centre, even though they are in order places.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beync:
@Obiagelli,jonathan already fixed almajiri education, what else?tongue

Really? Tell me more.

Hiw many months did students stay at home in the last ASUU strike? As at last week, ASUU is yet to receive payment promised for call off the strike.

We will discuss school matter some other time.
Obiagelli:

Wow, sorry sis, i hope to get registered over the weekend too but i yet to see them at my polling centre, even though they are in order places.
if you keep waiting for them at your polling centre,they might not come. Its better you go to a nearest polling centre to register. I know distance might be a problem for me when its time to vote but lemme register first and have the card.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Collynzo9: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

berem:
I just dey laugh.
You both haven't even registered yet, but you come online to argue with people like us who have permanent voters card ready to vote GEJ.
Don't worry, you will vote on Nairaland center that day.

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
if you keep waiting for them at your polling centre,they might not come. Its better you go to a nearest polling centre to register. I know distance might be a problem for me when its time to vote but lemme register first and have the card.
You are right sis. I will go to the closest one.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Collynzo9:

I just dey laugh.
You both haven't even registered yet, but you come online to argue with people like us who have permanent voters card ready to vote GEJ.
Don't worry, you will vote on Nairaland center that day.
Tell jega to produce my card so i don't have to register again.

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
CFCfan:
https://www.nairaland.com/2021516/apc-presidential-debate-december-6th
I hope they don't shift it again. I will definitely be watching
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
. . . . . . . . . . .another valid reason why I will vote for Buhari . . . . . . . . . .A presentable first lady . . . . . . . . . . .with whom we wouldn't be ashamed of . . . . . . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Collynzo9: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

You can still use the temporary one on that day if you can't get the PVC.
Anyway since you want to vote for Buhari, I don't care.
My own PVC is ready and aching to vote for GEJ.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Collynzo9:

You can still use the temporary one on that day if you can't get the PVC.
Anyway since you want to vote for Buhari, I don't care.
My own PVC is ready and aching to vote for GEJ.
cheesy cheesy your name will be missing on the register on election day grin
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

I wonder o!

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beync:
"What did ur husband left". See why we need change in the educational sector too? Vote Buhari, vote for change!

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by homesteady(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
we do not need disturbance to campaign for Buhari. That's the difference!

Seriously? okay! then you can advise buhari campaign team to keep on releasing cute family pics on the Internet, and let TAN keep on making many adverts, organising regional rallies, and if Nigeria had qualified for the Nations cup, all the Nigerian supporters club will be wearing TAN shirts! then we'll see who'll win!

You said Buhari's campaign team are really doing well, and I tried to point it out to you that they have done nothing compared to their opponents (TAN), but it seems you don't like to hear the truth!
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
homesteady:

Seriously? okay! then you can advise buhari campaign team to keep on releasing cute family pics on the Internet, and let TAN keep on making many adverts, organising regional rallies, and if Nigeria had qualified for the Nations cup, all the Nigerian supporters club will be wearing TAN shirts! then we'll see who'll win!

You said Buhari's campaign team are really doing well, and I tried to point it out to you that they have done nothing compared to their opponents (TAN), but it seems you don't like to hear the truth!
Maybe you should do a poll for neutrals on how annoying TAN campaign is. Campaign on lies and exaggerations, Nigerians aint stupi.d no more
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
This reminds me of a particular US President whose wife was more famous than him.

One of the campaign slogans was "Vote for Betty Ford's Husband"

Pathetic APC shilling monkeys!!

[img]http://garfieldnps.files./2012/10/bettyfordpin.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers / Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness / Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.