Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension (26807 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fayose just dey throw stone on top OBJ's head like wtf. Oshokomole is gradually becoming a THORN IN THE FLESH OF OBJ. Obj will be like , chai, iwo omo yi.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by darediamond(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

Not everyone understand french, can you please write in English?
Hedon communicate already.
Bleep that imperial mind controlling lingua-franca you call "English".
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by skyfall: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is exactly what i pray for. May they never settle their fight and continue digging their enemies' graves until they fall inside.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
y always bringin america into nigeria issues
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by wallex1983(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bastard!!!
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by eleko1: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Singing KSA old tune*E kilo f'omode* Won't be Surprised if by tomorrow FAYOSE prostrate b4 Ebora of owu/change story that he was misquote.Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by xtervaganza(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Butthurt fayre grin still sad about the way baba kicked him out of governor's office grin
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fayose is pained! Thumbs up nairaland, pls kip up d regular update, if u're nt informd, u're de-formd!
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Bolosiye: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
I love pple who stand bold to say the truth. I admire fayose 4 his kind of person, he doesnt give a damn. And i totally agree and surpport fayose on his swift againt obasanjo. Obasanjo is playing de politics of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it, truelly in pursuite of his agenda in dis forth coming election
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by mrofficial(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Have you ever seen a governor in the USA share rice before?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
eleojo23:
Let this election come and go already. Tired of all this political noise.
true talk jare,too much noise from dis polithievians all because of 2015 erec-tion
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Uteghe(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
He said: “Have you ever heard a former president of the United States of America, USA openly abusing a sitting president of the country?

“Does it mean that former US president, Bill Clinton agreed with all the policies of George W. Bush and the incumbent president, Barack Obama''?

...so why do you criticize and abuse Fayemi?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
mrofficial:
Have you ever seen a governor in the USA share rice before?
abeg help me ask that rogue
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Olazy239:
y always bringin america into nigeria issues
as if america dey our level
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by rhames(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mind the business of governing Ekiti State and leave OBJ and the five governors who visited him to history. grin
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by goodgood2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nlmadfreak:
So they never settle their fight??
Which one? The one with Iyabo or the one with Gbenga?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by goodgood2(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
IYANGBALI:
abeg help me ask that rogue
Every party brought out rice. The thing is, he outriced his opponents.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Pecca: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
I TOTALLY AGREE WT YOU, HOMBRE
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by ebooksdepo: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please, who is OBASANJO?, is he a MAMMON or DEMON? Please let somebody answer me!
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by MORNDEW(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
enigmagu1:
I neva knew we stil sane politicians like fayose. I keep on telling ppl obj is no longer relevant in nigeria politics He shud just back off and lock up cos wit or witout him broda Joe till 2019.
Fayose sane?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by colossus2: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kingharzyz:

None of your business .....NL belong to Mr seun...

Hit your head on the wall
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by realborn(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
superneutral:
This guy is going crazy... u tink u also can started
shouting to get attention just like amaechi.
or u tink ur stomach infrastructure can work in all
south west like dat of ur state

The way my brothers malign the English language is unbecoming for a fountain of knowledge. It is well...
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by PStacks(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Do I blame Fayose? Nooo not at all.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by nikky5(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
What some of you folks do not understand is that obj remains the father of Nigerian politics.He us one man the north has a great respect for.The northern states that has the largest number of local govts in Nigeria will listen to baba rather than jonathan. Remember he spoke with book haram leaders sometimes ago which jona dare not. 2015 will be a year of great surprises. We all knew how baba brought late Yardua and Jonathan to Aso rock. Fayose is a big fool and I dislike him.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Kc3000: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obj is all bark and no bite. Dude can't even win an election for PDP in his own ward, I don't know why people even flinch when he goes on these his repeated diatribes. He has done his worst with his verbal attacks. Where's his political structure, where are his loyalists? Certainly not in PDP, and he's now flirting with APC by default. . . .surely he can't offer APC anything but confusion and division. Such a vindictive and selfish person can never command any true loyalty, people only tolerated him when he was in power and as soon as he left they all turned their backs on him. Who has he not fallen out with?. . .from those who propped him into power, to those who did his dirty works, right down to his own children. Such a sadistic personality who thrives on others misery should be kept at a healthy distance, and left to enjoy his ill-gotten wealth all by himself in his farm. I bet the livestock in that farm hate him too.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Emmanuel247(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
I like this Man..... He is a man of truth
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by hamedvision2030: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/05/pdp-governors-visit-obasanjo-unnecessary-fayose/
FayosEeeeeee you want to be forgoten for life? You better stop all this abused on ur boss.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by samdejy: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
true talk with or without OBJ GAJ will WIN
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Baba elediye mentallty.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by tunjidj3: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2014
DEAR AYOFAYOSE

I KNOW IT MAY BE PAINFUL IF YOU REMEMBER THE PAST BUT ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WERE TRIED WITH CONCRETE EVIDENCE BECAUSE OF YOU LACK OF RESPECT FOR ELDER HE WHO LOOK DOWN ON ELDER SHOULD ALSO EXPECT SAME FROM PEOPLE COMING BEHIND SO IF YOU CONTINUE SAME WAY OF LIFE STYLE EXPECT TRIPLE OF LAST EXPERIENCE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by fyneguy: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2014
boluwatife66:
Fayose indeed made a point there. When I consider and compare the likes of IBB [With his numerous shortcomings], the great yakubu gowon, abdulsalam with obj, I cants stop but wonder what obj problem truely is with jonathan. I agree GEJ may be underperforming, but his office needs to be respected. The aforementioned leaders have the love of the nation at heart too with gowon coming first amongst them...obj need to respect himself. All these shouting and letter writing 101 has nothing to do with GEJs cluelessness but, abt one man.oyinlola ans pdp secretary possition...eget one thunder wey dey warm up for any one wey insult me

How did Obj disrespect Jonathan? by saying he performed below average? How exactly?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by isrecole: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2014
The visit of the 5 PDP Governors was not necessary because OBJ won't change an inch. OBJ believes the Country is his personal estate so his wish must prevail. But the old man is wrong. The relevant question here is;what did Obj achieve when he was President for 8yrs? Probably GSM and debt forgiveness! Though Jonathan government has some snags in his tenure,nevertheless he has done more in terms of tangible achievements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Gets Nigeria’s Debt Figures Wrong / Tunji Bello: Lagos To Experience 240 Days Of Rain In 2020 / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.