Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension (26800 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by natureblack(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
colossus2:
Too much of everything is not good.
Stop updating front page like it's livescore.com
you beat me to this comment........ Most interesting threads now lack substantive debate and discourse.

Mr Seun Osewa,do something about this trend in front-page.It's now worrisome angry

Modified* on like before,this genre of topic would have stroke seven/eight pages.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by aviazuva: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
superneutral:
This guy is going crazy... u tink u also can started
shouting to get attention just like amaechi.
or u tink ur stomach infrastructure can work in all
south west like dat of ur state

He is not crazy.
I like this fayose of a guy.
Obasanjo's own don dey too much.

He is a former president and that means some levels of decorum is expected of him

Not this farmer behaviour he is exhibiting these days.

agbero way cannot make us forget that he imposed Jona on us.

or his activities during his regim.

Under Obasanjo, a sitting gov was abducted by thugs and he called it family affair

I tire to continue joor

Sai Fayose hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Purity1(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
I kinda agree with fayose OBJ SHOULD LET GEJ BE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
demsid:
the moderators are set to be removing any incomplete, meaningless post that is suspected to b a spacing booking element. thank you
k
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Purity1:
I kinda agree with fayose OBJ SHOULD LET GEJ BE
the problem with ppl like obj is that ,they find it difficult or even impossible to come to the realization that they are no longer in power. Obj wants to be in control,he wants to be seen and recognised as the person calling the shots and once you don't give him that recognition ,he sees and takes as an enemy. Most of obj utterances against gej isn't because obj loves nigeria or the masses but just to spite and ridicule gej. I don't think gej sent those governors ,because if it was gej that sent them fayose won't have the audacity to question their visit or motive.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by ikeduru2002: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes very good talk Governor Fayosa nothing can make OBJ sanctified unless GET give him the power to select his own corrupt person which is impossible

1 Like

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by aviazuva: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
As for stomach infrastructure, it works all the time and everywhere.

It started long long long time ago.

It worked for jacob and he got the birth rite of first son

Lord Jesus used it and it worked perfect, for think , after the five and four thousand he fed,

the crowd of people that reported at the preaching ground the next day was unprescedented.

He got more people with miracles than with just preaching.

Our maradona tagged it using what you have to get what you want.
Since the history of Nigeria, there has never been a leader who won an election without it

mopre and more later
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by shizzleStar: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nothing but the truth...well said my ekiti governor cheesy
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by legendsilver(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
Confusion everywhere in PDP embarassed
even the sailor himself is confused. That's why the ship is sinking faster than we expected tongue
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Mogidi: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
onatisi:
the problem with ppl like obj is that ,they find it difficult or even impossible to come to the realization that they are no longer in power. Obj wants to be in control,he wants to be seen and recognised as the person calling the shots and once you don't give him that recognition ,he sees and takes as an enemy. Most of obj utterances against gej isn't because obj loves nigeria or the masses but just to spite and ridicule gej. I don't think gej sent those governors ,because if it was gej that sent them fayose won't have the audacity to question their visit or motive.

This guy is a political pundit.....apt analysis from indomitable onatisi.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
colossus2:

lolzzzzz. livescore is becoming more relevant than Nl FP. Just take a look at d FP nd you will realise that there's nothing much to learn there as before. R.I.p to FP
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by juman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
If not that nigeria is a country nonfunctioning, how come obj that spent 16 billion dollars on electricity and generated less than 2k mega watt be parading himself as leader. Whereas that 16 billion dollars can generate up to 14k mega watt or more in a sensible country.

obj lacks the interest of common man in mind.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by brownlord: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
donsap648:
Sincerely I agree with Gov. Fayose,its high time OBJ is made to understand that he is just an option and not the only answer...he should walk minus stumble

An LSF he still remain.

I agree he should seek caution and romance choice cond0m, this is for national peace.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by jeje123(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Firefire:
Dear Ayodele Fayose,

I understand you are pained with what OBJ did to you in time past.

If one over eats, he will either throw up (vomit) or swell up.

Can you just look beyond the past and move ahead into the brighter future.

God delivered to you already your lost glory, it’s time for you to redeem your image and deliver beyond expectation.

We are praying with you that you find grace in your second coming.

Peace to Ekiti State. tongue

Shalom!

- Firefire

A word is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by spako4(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
l dey laugh.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by leki10(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
babaolofin:
This is the beginning of his exit from the government house. He came through a militarized election where opposition was openly suppressed.

During his first tenure, he insulted Maj. Gen Adeyinka Adebayo, threatened the life OOF Aare Afe Babalola, He recalled a car earlier given to a respected monarch as a punishment. There were a lot of murders case. Also on the eve of his election this time around, Nairaland server was crashed. What a coincident.

Fayose - the new Yoruba Leader. That can only be in a rural state like Ekiti
Go and send him out of d government aos naw
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Kingharzyz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
colossus2:

None of your business .....NL belong to Mr seun...
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by brownlord: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
vicechopsticksz:
Fayose shuld jst kip quiet...jonatham's regime as a president has brought out d worst of Nigeria....and abt d US he mentiond...bill clinton..has neva abusd oda president bcuz he doesnt hav a reason to........dose president fulfull dere promises for God's sake....fayose z jst a proud dumb skull.....if we cnt speak let Obasanjo b our mouthpiece....Shikena

Not everyone understand french, can you please write in English?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Greatchance: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
I think the likes of IBB , GEJ, Ngige, OGD and Atiku will laugh this stupidity Fayose is displaying . o ma se o
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mogidi:

This guy is a political pundit.....apt analysis from indomitable onatisi.
haba bros ,I am just an ordinary nigerian oooooo. How have u been? its been long since I last saw you here.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by grellworld: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
how does that put a roof over ur head?

(1). A BUNGALOW BLOCK HOUSE OF 10 ROOMS AT UZUAKOLI ROAD, UMUAHIA, CLOSE TO ZENITH BANK WITH C OF O . PRICE 20 MILLION

(2). A 3 STOREY BUILDING AT UZUAKOLI ROAD, UMUAHIA, WITH 8 FLATS WITH C OF O. PRICE 50 MILLION

(3). 20 SHOPS AND A 2 STOREY BUILDING AT OKPARA SQUARE OFF ENTERPRISE BANK UMUAHIA WITH C OF O . PRICE 80 MILLION

(4) A STOREY BUILDING AT IMO LANE OF 4 FLATS WITH C OF O. PRICE 15 MILLION

(5) A 2 STOREY BUILDING OF 3 FLATS WITH C OF O AT EKWURUKE STREET . PRICE 15 MILLION

(6) A 1 STOREY BUILDING AT ABA ROAD UMUAHIA WITH C OF O . PRICE 70 MILLION

(7) MARCULEY STREET UMUAHIA, FORMER ASEPA OFFICE WITH 2 ONE STOREY BUILDING WITH BOYS QUARTERS AT THE BACK IN A LARGE COMPOUND WITH C OF O . PRICE 45 MILLION

(cool A STOREY BUILDING OF 4 FLATS AT AGULU STREET BY IBEKU ROAD, UMUAHIA. PRICE 15 MILLION.

(9) 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX SEMI DETARCHED AT ADELABU ESTATE WITH VALID DOCUMENTS. PRICE: 25 MILLION NAIRA

(10). A BUNGALOW SITTING ON 800 SQM AT SCHOOL ROAD, UMUAHIA, WITH C OF O. PRICE: 20 MILLION NAIRA

(11). A DUPLEX OF 8 BEDROOMS WITH WATER TILED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY WITH AN OLYMPIC SIZE TENNIS COURT AT EHIMIRI. PRICE: 160 MILLION NAIRA.

(12). AN ESTATE OF 25 UNITS FROM 1 BEDROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, 3 BEDROOMS, 4 BEDROOMS AT OLOKORO ROAD UMUAHIA WITH A BIG WATER RESERVIOUR WITH WATER TREATMENT, HUGE PARKING LOTS WITH C OF O. PRICE: 500 MILLION NAIRA.

(13). A FIVE STAR HOTEL AT BCA ROAD UMUAHIA, FULLY FURNISHED WITH 24 ROOMS. LARGE PARKING SPACE WITH C OF O. PRICE: 250 MILLION.

(14). BUNGALOW AT LAGOS STREET WITH C OF O. PRICE: 12 MILLION NAIRA

(15). FORMER INTER- CONTINENTAL BANK BUILDING FOR SALE AT BANK ROAD UMUAHIA. OPPOSITE GOVERNMENT HOUSE. A STOREY BUILDING BANKING HALL. PRICE: 20 MILLION NAIRA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::EMPTY LANDS FOR SALE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL>>

24 PLOTS OF LAND AT BCA JUNCTION OFF DE LATINOS WITH C OF O. PRICE 250 MILLION NAIRA
2 PLOTS OF LAND OPPOSITE NEW SECRETARIATE UMUAHIA WITH C OF O. PRICE 6 MILLION NAIRA
A POT OF LAND AT UWALAK STREET UMUAHIA WITH C OF O. PRICE 6 MILLION
9 PLOTS OF LAND (50 X 100) AT UKAEGBU LAYOUT ABA ROAD OFF SACLUX INDUSTRY, UMUAHIA PRICE 1.5 MILLION
13 PLOTS OF LAND AT UBANI UMUAHIA 50 X 100. PRICE 1.5 MILLION EACH
LAND FOR FILLING STATION AT EXPRESS UBAKALA. 50 X 100. PRICE 2 MILLION
800 SQM PROPERTY LOCATED AT BANK ROAD UMUAHIA SUITABLE FOR BANK OR FAST FOOD. PRICE 60 MILLION
A PLOT OF LAND OPPOSITE HOFFERS UMUAHIA. PRICE 70 MILLION

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ensiuche Business Systems
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by sunnyflakes(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
Confusion everywhere in PDP embarassed

keep quiet
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Greatchance: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote
author=juman post=28622127]If not that nigeria is a nonsense country,
how come obj that spent 16 billion dollars on electricity and generated
less than 2k mega watt be parading himself as leader. Whereas that 16
billion dollars can generate up to 14k or more mega watt in a sensible
country.

obj lacks the interest of common man in mind.[/quote] Guy talk only if u are updated. stop saying nonsense
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by brownlord: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
globatop:
Fayose may be on point, but his utterances towards an elder statesman is unbecoming, he has been bashing obj since d failed 3rd term bid. He should rather watch his tongue, because ( Eni ti o junilo le juni pa) a senior will ALWAYS be one.
Can GEJ and Jonathan ever meet OBJ's pedigree both home and abroad, ask Bode George. Again who among fayose and GEJ has laid his life for this country.
Nigeria is drifting towards 1983 Era, and u want elders to keep quite. Most youth in 1983 will understand better. Soon company's will feel effect of austerity and unemployment rate will increase, even politicians will find less to loot, their touts will descend on the masses. Anarchy is looming.

"Laid his life for which country"? Did he not receive salary as a soldier? Did he not steal when he was Head of state? How come you seeing all that as sacrifice?

Btw, is it not the same man that was reported running from confrontation and was also shot in as5 just like his coward son?
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by Mogidi: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
onatisi:
haba bros ,I am just an ordinary nigerian oooooo. How have u been? its been long since I last saw you here.

Bros I was working on some project, its business as usual from next week.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by jeje123(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
By d time u realize wat u are doing mr irunmole or wats ur name i'm sure nobody will follow u beg baba iyabo
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by duerap: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
This guy has spoken well.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by outlaw77(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obasanjo is a big full, without him Nigeria will move forward shocked
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by klyn81: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fayose, man for the people. May ur dayz be longinus.
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by seedorfg(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
wetin consign me sey i b pheedeephee rara kojo mba kojo babu kojo
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by zubby29(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
fayose has a point,but he himself what has he done since he replaced fayemi,jst witch hunting,i have nevr seen him commence or flag of a project bt he is on d whole newspaper everday making 1 accusations or d oda.back to jonathan na him allow obasanjo dey do am any how,u get what u deserve
Re: Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension by manot: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
this obj should just go and rest. he is old he should behave like gown they should just shun him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Hope Uzodinma / Consumers To Pay Full Electricity Rates From July 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.