Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos (32653 Views)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by passionate88: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some women
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
The police pinned a note on his door and they expected him to waltz into the police station and turn himself in That has got to be one of the daftest move made by our police (if it's true). Or is it because the said suspect is an expatriate?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by synergycom19: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
This shows how lawless our country have under the GEJ presidency,police don't do there jobs same with the Armed forces.who will come to the aid of the police now?at least the Armed forces have Hunters/vigilantes to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
D guy shld've lured his wife via a trip to south africa and kill her there,he'll get a few days community service as sentence!!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
free2ryhme:
Seun can you pls call your new breeds of mods to order on how too frequent they update frontpage as if ther future depends on it

The same set of people get to frontpage everytime and everyday

This is More of competition that informIng nairalanders to them

Enough is enough
...reason I deleted NL App from my BB this afternoon. Thought I was the only one noticing it undecided

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by olatunji390(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is cheating in marriage an achievement? Why will the head like say jealous husband like say cheating nah good tin. Wrong headline @op
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
debrihachi:

y did u quote me agn

Sharrap angry
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Looking at how opulent the apartment was , I am sure a few police officers would have been more than happy to camp out at the apartment for as long as it takes for him to return. grin
dominique:
The police pinned a note on his door and they expected him to waltz into the police station and turn himself in That has got to be one of the daftest move made by our police (if it's true). Or is it because the said suspect is an expatriate?
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by chronique(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Too many married idiots around. Cheating wife and murderous husband;may God save us from the mad people living amongst us.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by debrihachi(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
tellwisdom:

Sharrap angry
u this stupid?
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
imsuboi:
Nigerian females and cheating; two peas in a pod undecided undecided

Guess you didn't read the article. But even the topic mentioned expatriate. Seems you don't know the meaning of expatriate. Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
GenBuhari:
Looking at how opulent the apartment was , I am sure a few police officers would have been more than happy to camp out at the apartment for as long as it takes for him to return. grin

That's exactly what they've done, trust me if tge suspect were to be Nigerian, they would have done just that. I don't understand why our forces are always reluctant to arrest expatriates embarassed. Our people gets arrested and executed in their lands and some are actually innocent. Yet they feel they can come here, commit crimes and walk freely. All this arse kissing of expats has to stop!

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
debrihachi:

u this stupid?

Eeehh??...Yi o ba iya ee...omo ake
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't know why you people keep using the word jealous, when the husband had actually cought his wife cheating.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by gneisss: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
anishe:

Na Nigeria Police Mumu pass na. Just like the clueless President.

i tire for dem
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Jambsupport(f): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Omg! Omg! That man should not be allowed to live pls
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Jambsupport(f): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
ILIDEFI:

Guess you didn't read the article. But even the topic mentioned expatriate. Seems you don't know the meaning of expatriate. Hehehe.
this had me loling on this bitter thread
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
I guess thes ladies can now see that not only nigerian men are jealous.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
just look at this lyning shitblog murafuka

http://www.reviewnaija.com/tag/bakery/

and shame on the mod that moved this sheeet to FP

WTF?!?!?!

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who else thinks that racism is partly a motivation behind this man killing his wife?

I guess he couldn't stand to have her get it on with a Black man - or an African/Nigerian at that...

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
So they couldn't arrest him the same day he committed the crime? They had to wait until the woman died? Nigerian useless police .

Also imagine 40 mins and no emergency response. Tufia!
At least you can agree with me that a Nigerian man wouldn't burn a cheating wife like ram.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by debrihachi(f): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
tellwisdom:

Eeehh??...Yi o ba iya ee...omo ake
ori e o pe...Omo weyrey... insulting someone mother clearly shows u wer raised by dogs...don't knw wah da heck is ur p? if u wna b stupid n exchange words wid a girl well b my guest...on a second tot exchanging words wid a fool is stupid cos u gna drag me down t ur level
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Truckpusher:
At least you can agree with me that a Nigerian man wouldn't burn a cheating wife like ram.
na lie. They can. Nigerians are violent. I've reas of men killing their wives because they cheated. And wives pouring hot water on or cutting the man's peniss for cheating.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sounds like lies to me...

If something like this happened in 1004, I would know..

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
chulla12:
Who else thinks that racism is partly a motivation behind this man killing his wife?

I guess he couldn't stand to have her get it on with a Black man - or an African/Nigerian at that...

He just had to kill her... She had gone black, she was never gonna stop.. grin

Asian pee-pee can never win against an African Blockus. grin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by treasuress: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
women can be stupid , the apartment is cute
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by wolexy2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
That picture is definitely not of a 1004 flat. These bloggers sef...
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Harmvirus(f): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
nawa o. may her soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) / Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.