Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (108923 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by strykr: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by RAKITIC: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2014
lies now make front page
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by faithugo64(f): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
drnoel:

U really must be high on something. U know full well that the parents and pastors can't do anything there. The deal is done and sealed. They would regard her like the silly little girl she is.
must you be rude?can't you just air your view without being abusive?
so if your daugher is in such situation,you will abandon her to her fate??

4 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Sorry dear, i think you should apologise or simply find a way to start enjoying the sex.

S &M is fun to me tho. smiley

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
So touching. U played too tof and high shoulders wen datin nd he is jst payin u back. Ladies try to be easy and simple on guys pls..... What am i even typing?

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2014
RAKITIC:
lies now make front page

How is it a lie? Drama king!

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by kilokeys(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2014
mayapop:
Why would a man wanna go all Spartacus on his woman during their honeymoon, hmmm undecided if your story is true, you need to leave him, jeez!

leave him?... lawa o.. long-suffering is a virtue o..

didnt u see she wrote she was enjoying it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2014
You enjoyed your shakara the way you wanted it, he didn't complain. Now he's enjoying his, Why are you complaining. It's high time Seun conducts an examination of mental fitness on all the mods cos they obviously no longer can differentiate between a topic and trash!

8 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by fairygeh(f): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
so you think i made this up instead of you to pity me.i resumed work this week and i have been running home cos he warns i hv to be home at 6pm. once i get home. kneel to greet him the next tin is rape. even when im cooking. he will come to the kitchen
shocked Can a husband really rape his wife? What kind of man is that

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Dejmax(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Ogbeni divorce him....mak he no kill u

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Miss Nairaland can you do anything about it grin grin

Lolz...sweetheart,i don't think so. I blame the supermods tho. S.eun should talk to them about this. It becoming annoying by the day.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Pointnoire(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2014
300% shocked shocked shocked.......Lucozade grin grin grin LIKED kiss

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:
Sorry dear, i think you should apologise or simply find a way to start enjoying the sex.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Domwiz4all(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Does he really luv u Or he just married u to retaliate all u made him went tru? Well, i'l luv u put d above question to him on a very gud day. Relax ur mind and learn to enjoy all d luv making, in a few years to come i can bet u wil be d one beggin him for more.

6 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by miqos02(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2014
op try to enjoy it, u will get used to it
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2014
kilokeys:

leave him?... lawa o.. long-suffering is a virtue o..

didnt u see she wrote she was enjoying it?
i didn't see that..
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by prinzfavian(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Pinkshure 2confam al u just said or i wont believe. undecided
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by paycash: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Loi

I hope you never give your man something to eat ?
Too much love ,Too much sex kill man early age.

Your story can be dangerous from beginning to the end so people should be careful from copy because woman destroy this world with lie lie copy copy.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by MrGiddy(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2014
faithugo64:
Op why do i feel like this story is not true?

Well incase you are telling the truth.please and please you have to report him to your parents and pastor,this is abuse oo,that guy is a beast!
he is bent on making your life miserable and digging a very wide well down there,if you understand what i mean
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by kilokeys(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2014
mayapop:
i didn't see that..

check it veelli velli well.

i grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by pendusky(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

time registered and date 5 December, why cant u used ur old nl username?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by KingTom(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Some have dick but cannot bleep, some can bleep but have no dick, your husband has dick and he can bleep, Glory be to God Amen. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2014
A sex without consent is RAPE, no matter how long you guys have been married. Call the cops and report his violent and aggressive a'ss. angry

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by sharon763: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Eyyah....now u see what I tell ladies,stop forming for the guy o but una no go hear.now yaf see it abi? Chaii...but are u sure d tin no dey swit u even small? grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by kemiola89(f): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2014
What were you expecting from a marriage built on deception? You haven't even seen anything yet, brace yourself for more of the harsh treatment. undecided
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2014
kemiola89:
What were you expecting from a marriage built on deception? You haven't even seen anything yet, brace yourself for more of the harsh treatment. :\

Are you serious right now? She should brace herself up for more 'rape'?

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Please what is S&M?
evegran:

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by engrsyer(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2014
pishures and videos of d honeymoon flexin or idonbilivit.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Skyrover: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2014
marriage is for better for worst. Try to adapt to his sex styles I bet u, u gonna like it. If u refuse him sex, another g wil give him including jara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.