Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (108931 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:

hehehehe!!! berem : a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander-

lwkmh
yes o lala! Maybe she doesn't even like it. She sounds like someone who is frigid. She has a lot to learn sexually.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2014
kemiola89:

You and I both know she's partly the cause of her predicament.
She never loved him and somehow the guy knew this, so he played along until she got carried away. Now is payback time for him. It's not like I'm in support of his action but the guy won't stop until he is satisfied of hurting her...

I get your point, but this is pure abuse and RAPE, the guy can go to jail with all these mastiff-shi't. This lady/woman should refuse the abuse, not hiding and suffering under the umbrella of marriage.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by okoomoge2(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2014
I have no pity for you op, one bit. You did not
truly love that dude. If not for that career
life line he gave you.

You see some women are not just worth with
at all. However, the dude should forgive and
forget.

Op you need to really really beg your husband
and totally submissive. With prayers God will touch his heart.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by bugativeron: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2014
maclatunji:

He might kill her going at this rate.

What will kill her? Sex? She better become submissive to her husband. Chikena
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by KingTom(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I made a "who hid my post angry" comment, but then I saw that the sick bastard I'd replied to was also hidden. So, whatever, I erased it.

This thread and these comments are too sick for me. Adieu KingTom!
I never die abeg, bye bye is okay for me grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by sandfield: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=blesie post=28624298]I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

DEVORCE
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by echidi: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
so you think i made this up instead of you to pity me.i resumed work this week and i have been running home cos he warns i hv to be home at 6pm. once i get home. kneel to greet him the next tin is rape. even when im cooking. he will come to the kitchen
I believe your story girl

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by igoro10: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Cool story
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by contactmorak: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:
Sorry dear, i think you should apologise or simply find a way to start enjoying the sex.

S &M is fun to me tho. smiley
u r beatiful
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by M4gunners: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Something you mate's are complaining they not getting enough of it,you are here crying. You better start enjoying it no until you get used to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by gabe: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2014
bugativeron:
@blessie (op) you are realy a joker. Dont allow all these nairalanders deceive you to lose your marriage.
you denied a man of sex and romance all through your courtship which I dont have problem with. Now you want to continue the punishment after your wedding. Men when without sex for sometime behave like maniac when they finally get opportunity. So your husband is not abnormal, I guess he expected more from you on your wedding nite after the long break especially if he is a very active fellow sexually before you guys started dating.
In this day sex in marriage is nolonger just missionary position but more. I expected that you should have been well schooled before the nite considering the denial before marriage.
But it is obvious that you planned to dominate your marriage the same way you did during courtship. And he saw through this and he wanted to break you with force.
1. He said have bath with me. What is the big deal? Ok you want him to do things on his own hmmm you will cry tire if he abandons you.
2. He said felatio I.e oral you said no, he said stand rather than sleep like log of wood you said no. Are you a baby or a pretender.
You better go and read some romance books and watch romantic film to learn. Or talk to a mature woman.
my advice hold to your man before he goes to look for it somewhere else.
you are having problem with sex because you keep thinking too much of it sinful.
I dont think your husband is mean and wicked but all men can behave as such if denied what they think is their own.
I will advise you to start loving him sexually all the way. If he had asked for things like anal s*x is when you could say he is crazy.
if after the amendment he refuse to treat yoi nice then you could conclude he is a maniac.
I warn you to hold to your man before some other girls entice him ooooo.

Bro, we v all bleeped women before (don't know abt u sha lol) and unless u r demented, every dude knows d sex is sweetest when she's cooperating fully. It was her honeymoon, she wanted d sex! Why force her? Just some few sweet words n she'd have done all he wanted, even if it wasn't dat nite, but hey, its marriage, they'll be fucking forever. With time, he'll have everything including the love of the woman he 'suffered' for. And oh, the 'suffering' was his choice. Nobody forced him. If he had searched well and wasn't so intent on revenge, he could have gotten a more willing partner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Teefire(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2014
You married a sadist and he is not just punishing you sis, he is showing you his true color. You would have discovered this dark side during courtship but you chose hard to get. It's not too late though, run now because you will run eventually. It's all up to you girl.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2014
faithugo64:
Op why do i feel like this story is not true?

Well incase you are telling the truth.please and please you have to report him to your parents and pastor,this is abuse oo,that guy is a beast!

You still have a long way to go in this marriage,starting your marriage this way spells doom!

he is bent on making your life miserable and digging a very wide well down there,if you understand what i mean

Abeg make i hear words with this ill-advice. A woman who just got married to a man didnt know how her behaviour and apperance should've been during the night? She made it look like she was forced to have sex. Not like sex must take place on the wedding night though, but a wise woman would be mentally ready for it incase her husband needs it but her own, she was still full of clothes covering everywhere like she was with a stranger. Smh. This is one problem with you ladies, all you do is screaming for a husband to come marry you, but you're not mentally ready to handle the marriage and the husband most importantly. How could a sensible woman be so scared to have sex with a man she just got married to not to talk of bathing him and do other fondly activities? Pls, she's just too unromantic and i myself cant stand such woman as a wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Aringarosa(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2014
The way you explained the whole story, it looks like he married you for the sole purpose to get his pound of flesh from you. How else can one explain this?

The guy must be a séx maniac and he is seriously on a roll.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by UnknownT: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2014
LOL! Na dis kind complaint make Olamide sing 'story for the gods'.
To ur husband, all ur cries, ur tears, ur i will die oh, i am tired oh, i can't suck u oh are all what? Stories to the gods.

Ps: i dont have any advice

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by dissskirt: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2014
My dear, you just got married loo, don't mind all these people giving you wrong advices. Play the role he wants you to play, play it better than he wants you to play it. Ask for the sex before he even does, do all those nasty things with him and make him get nasty with you too. This is to find out if he actually just likes it rough. If he likes it rough, then continue it rough with him, soon he will get tired. If he changes his rough sexual appetite, then you will know he is actually a sadist and only likes what ever makes you sad.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

What?
So you will enjoy sex by being inflicted with pain? cool.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ramalot(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2014
See how long this post is right?

HOW COME i have not seen a SINGLE person yell:

"Please summarize"

"who get time to read this kain long post"

etc.

We all know this would have been the case if the post was something educative.

PRIORITIZE YOUR TIME, PEOPLE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by olalekan1(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Just exercise some tolerance just as he did when you were doing yours, beleive me he will change once he is satisfied. Reporting him early can be dangerous to your marriage.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by faithugo64(f): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

Abeg make i hear words with this ill-advice. A woman who just got married to a man didnt know how her behaviour and apperance should've been during the night? She made it look like she was forced to have sex. Not like sex must take place on the wedding night though, but a wise woman would be mentally ready for it incase her husband needs it but her own, she was still full of clothes covering everywhere like she was with a stranger. Smh. This is one problem with you ladies, all you do is screaming for a husband to come marry you, but you're not mentally ready to handle the marriage and the husband most importantly. How could a sensible woman be so scared to have sex with a man she just got married to not to talk of bathing him and do other fondly activities? Pls, she's just too unromantic and i myself cant stand such woman as a wife.
that was why i said initially that the story doesn't sound true to me

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Next2Bezee(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Another reason we always insist on sex before marriage.

A man and woman should be friends and explore each other physically and spiritually before marriage without taking advantage of each other.

You took advantage of him instead of making it a mutual decision not to have sex or have minimal sex.

Talk to your pastor, leave family out if you want peace in your young marriage cos even though family may intervene, it will hurt his ego and lead to further problems.

See this big thief, Sex before marriage is never right... there are uncountable stories out there of either parties in a relationship running away after they've had their fun with their partners undecided

If this story is true then the OP is just reaping what she's sown. It never pays to take advantage of anyone because someday it's gonna come back and haunt ya. So she berra sharrap and buy vaseline and be rubbing there after each session. angry
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Kayczz: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

Are u telling me that he met u as a virgin or u have not seen pe**s b4 ??
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by smudge2079(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Why is everyone blaming d man here Abeg do ur duties as a wife & let us have some peace here o. U are d real sadist, not ur hubby.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:
Some have dick but cannot bleep, some can bleep but have no dick, your husband has dick and he can bleep, Glory be to God Amen. undecided
you crazy! grin grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ify23ng: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Pls do not report him to anybody. Just pretend that u love the way he is treating u, at times u can even invite him to come and have sex with u, then u can report him to God in prayer, I believe he will get tired soon and start treating like his luvly wife. Try to be submissive to him

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:
Some have dick but cannot bleep, some can bleep but have no dick, your husband has dick and he can bleep, Glory be to God Amen. undecided
. loooolzzzz
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
so you think i made this up instead of you to pity me.i resumed work this week and i have been running home cos he warns i hv to be home at 6pm. once i get home. kneel to greet him the next tin is rape. even when im cooking. he will come to the kitchen

he married you for sex. endure it like person wey enter one chance, after the ordeal they will throw you out. the man married you for the wrong reason. he wants to get as much returns from his investment as quickly as possible.

In my own case, my wife was the one pursuing me around the room for sex.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by maclatunji: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2014
bugativeron:

What will kill her? Sex? She better become submissive to her husband. Chikena

Yes coupled with abuse.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by bugativeron: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2014
gabe:

Bro, we v all bleeped women before (don't know abt u sha lol) and unless u r demented, every dude knows d sex is sweetest when she's cooperating fully. It was her honeymoon, she wanted d sex! Why force her? Just some few sweet words n she'd have done all he wanted, even if it wasn't dat nite, but hey, its marriage, they'll be fucking forever. With time, he'll have everything including the love of the woman he 'suffered' for. And oh, the 'suffering' was his choice. Nobody forced him. If he had searched well and wasn't so intent on revenge, he could have gotten a more willing partner.

Ok ooooh. Advise her to seek for a break now. As it is it can be amended with appeal and submissiveness and prayers
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by spiceemman(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2014
The majority of the advices I've seen on here is "report to pastor" "report to family." A man that can do this to his newly wedded wife will not give a damn about what anyone has to say dear. You do any of these you'd end up hurting his ego and pride. You're the best person to put an end to this. You're a lady, you're very powerful in a way you might not be aware of. Talk to him in a sobered state, pray for him, change certain attitudes, respect him and during consensual sex please him. Learn newer sexual skills, make him happy. And watch him gradually leave the zone he's in at the moment. All the best!

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by KingTom(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
nikpet2:
. loooolzzzz
mayapop:
you crazy! grin grin
Am I lying? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.