Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! (1353 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by 100Cents: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oftentimes, when I call some ladies, they will say, I am in a bad mood. ( I don't want to spill my annoyance on you ).

What happened ? Somebody offended me. Some will not pick the call or just pick and say, call me back.

They will only care to explain to you if you are in their good books. Seriously, its difficult to explain the way some girls behave. Some of them act like they are being remote controlled from a shrine..

Yet, only few of them will regret later about acting that way.

Ladies, what do you have to say about this ?

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by iceberylin(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
yoų şţįll dђ ђųşţlę ţo mākę FP undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by 100Cents: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

I used to make front page anyhow before the attack on nairaland server.

E be like say MODs no like this my modified name..
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

grin grin grin grin.. wikid!!!!! grin
U made me almost choke on my drink. Haba angry
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by iceberylin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

grin grin grin grin.. wikid!!!!! grin
U made me almost choke on my drink. Haba angry
şo wђāţ wįll bę my ŗęwāŗd grin
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by 100Cents: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

Burnt beans !
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

Wch reward if I for choke true true nko.. undecided undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
100Cents:

Burnt beans !
Guy you funny die grin
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by iceberylin(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Wch reward if I for choke true true nko.. undecided undecided

lol....ŋo dįę ŋį...

wę ŋęęd ƒįŋę bābęş ƒoŗ ţђįş çoųŋţŗy wink
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
100Cents:

Burnt beans !

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin. Wikid-er!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

lol....ŋo dįę ŋį...

wę ŋęęd ƒįŋę bābęş ƒoŗ ţђįş çoųŋţŗy wink

wink
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by busterr(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
they're probly in their periods
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by IamLEGEND1: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
she no wan give u d bakassi
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by Baritone(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin cheesy them dey use you do excuse..
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by sunnyt1(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2014
The point is this lamentable misdemeanour is unconsciously learnt. It is seen as part of civility and it almost lead to an unwanted protracted singleness in them.

This days, calmness and humilty is seen as weakness and immaturity while e-madness, pride and unecessary display of hell-standard anger, and to a large extent e-prostitution is celebrated

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by 100Cents: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2014
sunnyt1:
The point is this lamentable misdemeanour is unconsciously learnt. It is seen as part of civility and it almost lead to an unwanted protracted singleness in them.

This days, calmness and humilty is seen as weakness and immaturity while e-madness, pride and unecessary display of hell-standard anger, and to a large extent e-prostitution is celebrated

Bros, you deserve a presidential award..

I know say ladies that were invited to comment on this thread won't like to comment. I put up this thread because of one of them.(Not Nairalander) Nah the babe dey find my way o. I just say make I give her chance yesterday, come see shakara.

Nah deleting things anyway.

To me its a sign of fakeness, wanting to belong, not to appear cheap, to command undeserved respect and attention.

Mtschewwww raised to power 4ck.
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by 100Cents: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Baritone:
grin cheesy them dey use you do excuse..

Nah babes way dey my side already. Babes on good speaking terms with me with or without emotional attachments..

If any man gets shouted on by a lady and its a toasting period, that guy nah mumu..
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
sunnyt1:

I know a lady that poses all the bad traits u listed above yet she complains that she does not av a man in her life... I told her one day that she's her own problem, all she needs to do is drop her useless pride/ego and watch things go well with her...

(1) (Reply)

THE RETURN OF THE EXES: Advice Needed. / . / 5 Great Differece Between Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.